Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 02, 2014, 12:32:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King, what do you mean when you say you would be "Dead"....  (Read 1272 times)
Alex23
« on: December 04, 2008, 01:06:35 PM »

Do you mean if you tried to keep on with the same conditioning you achieved in 2000-2001 or do you mean if you kept doing what other pros were or are still doing?
Report to moderator   Logged
King Kamali
Pros
Getbig II

Back With A Vengeance

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 06:43:26 PM »

I am the type of person that would take things to the limits of near death if needed and I did so in 2001. I knew the only way I was going to be in the mix with freaks like Wheeler, Cormier, Coleman, El Sombaty, etc.... was to come in with insane conditioning and that my friend takes drastic measures. I blame no one but myself.. It was a decision I made and no one forced me to do so. In 2003 at the NOC I did everything correct and the night before the show I was given a choice by my trainer to push the limits or be safe and I chose to be safe. I looked fantastic and got the first call out against Victor and Titus and eventually placed 4th but I will be the first to say that if I had pushed it I would have been right there with Victor for the win. The Atlantic City this year is another good example.. You all have seen the pics of what I looked like hours before the show and once again Jim and I decided not to push things and play it safe. 1.5 pounds of water and I would have looked retarded but at a price. We made the right choice and I am healthy.
Alex23
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 07:01:14 PM »

Outstanding honesty.

Thanks King.
LATS
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 08:36:53 PM »

STAY HEALTHY BRO.. DONT PUSH THE "CONDITIONING" THING TOO FAR.. AFTER ALL.. WHO ELSE WOULD SOME OF THESE GUYS HAVE TO ABUSE IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO YOU..LOL Wink
King Kamali
Pros
Getbig II

Back With A Vengeance

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 10:27:43 PM »

Sorry for the late response LATS.. I was getting a blowjob from my hot ass wife. Wink.. The abuse that Chic and I have dished out to the bucktooth jackasses is just about the biggest bitch slap to these nerds as you can get. LOL is just about right Kiss
Alex23
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 02:10:21 AM »

King, when you say "pushing things" you're obviously referring to diuretics only? Have you ever had to take a step back and revisit your drug regiment in the offseason / prep phase?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!