Author Topic: Off-season update.  (Read 14420 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Off-season update.
« on: December 04, 2008, 06:02:12 PM »
I am half way through with the "clean out" phase of my program and things are still looking good. I just got back my recent blood work and all my levels are back to normal (thank God). I have pounding the Clomid so my nuts are in full gear and my sex drive has kicked in the after burners ;).. It's a very different feeling being "clean" and I have to be honest and say that it SUCKS! The biggest difference is the fullness and sustained pumps all the day long.. That shit is gone. But, I have managed to keep on the size and hardness through my 3 days on 1 day off method of dieting and the Magic Powder. I have also cut out my morning training session and just train once a day in the evening. This has boosted my energy levels and strength and has helped me add on some size. All the pills and powders are also out for now just so I can get back to normal. These pics were taken on Friday November 28 in Virginia. I went down to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and being the meathead that I am I dragged my poor brother in law to my old stomping grounds of Gold's Gym Tyson's Corner. I am 297 lbs. and just to be fair here I would say 6 pounds was from the day before... I ate like a fucking horse.. Sometimes I amaze myself. 1 more month to go before I drop the hammer.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Off-season update.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 06:07:09 PM »
So you're saying you're 100% CLEAN right now, no 'maintenance' going on? :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 06:17:08 PM »
I am half way through with the "clean out" phase of my program and things are still looking good. I just got back my recent blood work and all my levels are back to normal (thank God). I have pounding the Clomid so my nuts are in full gear and my sex drive has kicked in the after burners ;).. It's a very different feeling being "clean" and I have to be honest and say that it SUCKS! The biggest difference is the fullness and sustained pumps all the day long.. That shit is gone. But, I have managed to keep on the size and hardness through my 3 days on 1 day off method of dieting and the Magic Powder. I have also cut out my morning training session and just train once a day in the evening. This has boosted my energy levels and strength and has helped me add on some size. All the pills and powders are also out for now just so I can get back to normal. These pics were taken on Friday November 28 in Virginia. I went down to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and being the meathead that I am I dragged my poor brother in law to my old stomping grounds of Gold's Gym Tyson's Corner. I am 297 lbs. and just to be fair here I would say 6 pounds was from the day before... I ate like a fucking horse.. Sometimes I amaze myself. 1 more month to go before I drop the hammer.

lookin awesome bro!

Staying lean and big ! ;D

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 06:23:01 PM »
chaos:  Sorry about the confusion.. I will clear up what I mean by CLEAN:

1. No Anabolic steroids.
2. No Androgenic steroids.
3. No insulin.
4. No GH.
5. No IGF-1
6. No stimulants.
7. No Pro-Hormones.

flexingtonsteele:  Thanks man.. But the feeling is just not there. If not for the magic powder I would be losing my mind. ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 06:24:11 PM »

1. No Anabolic steroids.
3. No insulin.
4. No GH.
5. No IGF-1
6. No stimulants.
7. No Pro-Hormones.

flexingtonsteele:  Thanks man.. But the feeling is just not there. If not for the magic powder I would be losing my mind. ;)
Damn, that's even more impressive to be in that condition @ 297lbs.

What's that saying.............300lb s with abs.... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 06:30:05 PM »
But u still have magic powder King :)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 06:51:09 AM »
Crazy huge. Arms look much improved. Get that stomach flaaaat! Looking great King.

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 08:07:10 AM »
OK OK I have bee watching these updates for a Good Minuet now so how can we get hooked up with some Majic Powder cuase remeber results may vary!!!!!! but I want some I have a show come August 2009.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 08:11:19 AM »
How long you been "off" ?!?!?!?!?

your big/full and hard...............(if that's "off" for you  lol/hate to see what you consider "on"!)

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 09:00:49 AM »
Plus why should you be the only one turning down all the good ass from the ladies......lol...lokin huge BRO!!!!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 09:43:34 AM »
chaos:  Not impressive to me brother. It's 20+ years of wars in the gym so I should be right where I am. More sweeps and filling in gaps in the arms and then I will be happy... Still under construction. ;)

Rearden Metal:  Thanks.. It's near impossible to keep the stomach flat especially after eating the way I did for Thanksgiving. Milos showed me some isometric exercises to get the "vacuum" look back like the good old days. Again, under construction.

gettinhuge:  I believe I speak for Jim (aka disgusted) that the magic powder is coming soon for all to benefit... It will be worth the wait.. For fuck sake I'm clean and still improving.

michael arvilla: Since Sept. 13.. Right after the AC Pro. I feel clean but Jim kept me big.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 10:04:54 AM »
King you said in an interview that you train like a powerlifter, you're one big dude who looks like he can move some serious weight
what are some of your biggest lifts?

*Hoping that this question has not been asked before  :D ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 11:38:05 AM »
king this is the positive board and all so im gonna say

im positivly positive that your not clean

now lets be positive and why dont you stop saying your clean and then ill give you some words abotu how you look..  :)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »

now lets be positive and why dont you stop saying your clean and then ill give you some words abotu how you look..  :)

so you're positively positive that he will not positively test negative in his test to positively find out if he is positively negative?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2008, 11:43:13 AM »
lmao im confused

ASJChaotic

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 11:43:58 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 11:50:31 AM »

I positivly believes he is clean  :)

he had a show not too long ago, with the rebound afterward + the post cycle therapy, it is very believable that he is clean.

when you do a show, you will understand bro  :)
Staying "big" is much easier the few months that follows a show, even if he is clean.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »

he had a show not too long ago, with the rebound afterward + the post cycle therapy, it is very believable that he is clean.

Staying "big" is much easier the few months that follows a show, even if he is clean.

if thats true my money is on a 2009 king kamali mr.olympia title !!!  ;)   

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2008, 11:55:12 AM »

I think he's clean too. No reason to come on here and lie. he posted not too long ago that all he was on was clomid, so his story is following the same track.

I believe him, and if he's eating like Jim recommends u eat, its not that hard to stay lean.

I just want to see him when he finally gets back on. WOW he should be beastly  :o

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »
if thats true my money is on a 2009 king kamali mr.olympia title !!!  ;)   

it's not like he gained 10 lbs of muscle since the show
he just maintains + water + some fat

and his show was in september if I remember well
you think he would lose everything in 3 months ?
no way

now if he stays clean for another 6 months, he will probably lose some muscles but 3 months after a show you are still big even clean

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2008, 11:57:48 AM »

I just want to see him when he finally gets back on. WOW he should be beastly  :o
thats my point

if hes clean (well, on clomid).. then whats he gonna look like when he goes back on ?

you think kamali has it in him, to llook like, what he will look like if he is clean and then he goes back on ? we are talking easily over 320 lbs ... thats what hes implying.. if thats true kamali is about to have a HUGE year..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2008, 12:01:24 PM »

1. No Anabolic steroids.
3. No insulin.
4. No GH.
5. No IGF-1
6. No stimulants.
7. No Pro-Hormones.

props for that!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 12:04:31 PM »
thats my point

if hes clean (well, on clomid).. then whats he gonna look like when he goes back on ?

you think kamali has it in him, to llook like, what he will look like if he is clean and then he goes back on ? we are talking easily over 320 lbs ... thats what hes implying.. if thats true kamali is about to have a HUGE year..

I think this next year will be his best yet! Its his first year working with disgusted for an extended period of time so he should look his best ever.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »
I think he's clean too. No reason to come on here and lie. he posted not too long ago that all he was on was clomid, so his story is following the same track.

I believe him, and if he's eating like Jim recommends u eat, its not that hard to stay lean.

Exactly, so far, I'd say he's been as open and honest as he could possibly e, why would he lie now?

If he says he's clean, I believe him. And I'm impressed he's able to have the condition he does at that weight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2008, 07:49:19 PM »
MemberX:  Strength always came easy for me. When I was a gymnast I had no problem performing the strength moves as a matter of fact in the State (Virginia) I was known as the Iron Cross guy. I could do the Iron Cross 3 different ways and hold it for a long period of time. Now mind you I don't train like a powerbuilder anymore.. That would be too dangerous and stupid at this point in my career. Here are some personal bests:

Flat Dumbbell Presses:  180's for 8
Bench Press: 585 lbs. for 6
Military Presses: 315 for 6
Squat: 700 lbs. for 3
Deadlift: 700 lbs. for 3 or 4.. I can't remember.

tbombz: I'll take your opinion as a compliment. I have not touched a drug (other than clomid) since the AC Pro. Like I stated before, just eating like a horse and magic powder.. that's it. And when I do get back "on" I don't do that much drugs in the off-season.. It's not necessary. And as far as winning the Olympia...  :-*

One final note.. I would love to be "on" but in order to improve one has to be able to get smaller in the off-season and let the body go back to normal. Staying on all the time is for wrestlers who are on TV every other night of their lives.. Not for us.