Author Topic: Off-season update.  (Read 14418 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Off-season update.
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2008, 02:01:29 PM »
What is this "magic powder" you keep referring to?

I believe you are clean. Like Jim said, if you do it right after a contest you can maintain good size and pretty decent conditioning for an extended period. Most guys just eat like pigs after a contest and miss out on the rebound.

cocaine

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2008, 02:08:29 PM »
benz:  One of the best ever.. Not yet... Still need more lumps.

triple_pickle: Well if 6 plates on each side is 585 lbs. than yes I have done it for a few reps. I did 405 lbs. for 12 on Thursday with reletavive ease.. I did a photo shoot with Ronnie, Rico, and Aaron Maddron a few years back and we were throwing around some serious weight. Ronnie was spotting me when I went to 450+ on the incline bench for 8... Next time you see Big Nasty just ask him about that shoot :-*

DonkeyKong:  I train at Premier Fitness in Nanuet NY everynight at 5:30 PM. You are more than welcome to come and join me for a training session. I would recommend coming on Tuesdays (legs) ;).. I'm sure it will be an eye opening revelation for you.

MemberX: That statement is not true.. I have personally seen Kevin rep out 405 like it was 225.. I'm sure he could have done it. And as for Ronnie... Come on man..
GH15 mentioned King being one of the strongest pros

That being said : 585x6 ... I have a hard time believing you are in Wolfie territorry or any top 10Pro Bencer ..come on now.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2008, 02:12:10 PM »

DonkeyKong:  I train at Premier Fitness in Nanuet NY everynight at 5:30 PM. You are more than welcome to come and join me for a training session. I would recommend coming on Tuesdays (legs) ;).. I'm sure it will be an eye opening revelation for you.

Unfortunately, i'm in europe.

If you ever come to germany, send me a PM. I train legs on mondays and it would be fun if you could join in.  :)

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »
King its great to see you are clean right now. But you are saying you eat 8 meals in 10 hours? When do you have time to train? I hope you have a great year.

sevastase:  Again I will take your comments as a huge compliment. It's a shame that you have convinced yourself that one has to be "on" to maintain size. Since the AC Pro I have done nothing, period. My advice to you would be to try what I do for one week (meaning: 8 meals daily, training heavy and intensity, deep tissue massage, 14 hours of sleep daily, etc...) and I'm sure you will start seeing results without drugs. Now, that being said I LOVE being "on" and nothing else feels like it but as for now, sorry bud but I am clean.

wnybodybuildingfan:  Thanks... The posing comes easy for me.. I just try to have fun. The best is yet to come.. I'm thinking about bringing a major celebrity on stage with me for a crazy posing routine the next time around.. Should be interesting.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »
EBA84:  You and the rest of the iron warriors will soon know what the magic powder is.. Disgusted is on a mission ;)

DonkeyKong:  Different kind of magic but I must admit it has been a fun ride.

sevastase:  It's easier on the Smith Machine and yes I have done that weight.. Not bragging just telling it like it was.

Ruffian:  I have learned to eat in my sleep.. It took me several years to get it right but now I am an expert in sleep eating.

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2008, 06:57:18 PM »

Ruffian:  I have learned to eat in my sleep.. It took me several years to get it right but now I am an expert in sleep eating.

it's funny my girlfriend was just telling me that I was an expert in "sleep eating" yesterday  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2008, 05:17:07 AM »

DonkeyKong:  Different kind of magic but I must admit it has been a fun ride.

I'm dead serious, King. I won't be in the states in the near future, that's for sure. If you come to europe, (maybe the FIBO?), i'll show up.  ;D

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2008, 08:21:51 AM »
hi king looking good with that weight man!!

for all of u guys that dont believe you can look that way clean,i am 270 right now havent touch notning since las week before romanian grand prix,and right now i ahave been 5 weeks whitout touching a weight after surgery.
training for 20 years gives yoy some advance in some aspects.

hope to see you again this year on stage king!! have a great xmass!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2008, 07:39:05 PM »
chaos:  Sorry about the confusion.. I will clear up what I mean by CLEAN:

1. No Anabolic steroids.
2. No Androgenic steroids.
3. No insulin.
4. No GH.
5. No IGF-1
6. No stimulants.
7. No Pro-Hormones.

flexingtonsteele:  Thanks man.. But the feeling is just not there. If not for the magic powder I would be losing my mind. ;)
King, since you mentioned pro-hormones, do you consider them to be "real steroids??" Many people on here say that thier not real steroids, some people say they are...whats your opinion and have you ever taken any pro-hormones?? Looking good too bro!! 8)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2008, 07:15:10 PM »
marcos chacon:  I hope you are healing well brother. If all goes well this time off for you should be just what the doctor ordered. You are getting a well deserved rest and your body will respond in a very positive way. Best wishes to you and stay healthy.

IrishMuscle84:  There are some pro-hormones out there that are just as powerful as the real thing so yes, I do consider them as drugs. Just to give you an example, I recommended a local figure competitor to take some "juiced" (a strong pro-hormone) and in 2 short months her voice dropped two octaves and started growing hair on her face.. Over the counter but very strong.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2008, 08:34:05 PM »
marcos chacon:  I hope you are healing well brother. If all goes well this time off for you should be just what the doctor ordered. You are getting a well deserved rest and your body will respond in a very positive way. Best wishes to you and stay healthy.

IrishMuscle84:  There are some pro-hormones out there that are just as powerful as the real thing so yes, I do consider them as drugs. Just to give you an example, I recommended a local figure competitor to take some "juiced" (a strong pro-hormone) and in 2 short months her voice dropped two octaves and started growing hair on her face.. Over the counter but very strong.
Thats one thing i notice when i do a pro-hormone cycle, my voice gets reallly fuckin deep. Also, what company makes "juiced"? Is there a website where i can find it at? Im all about trying new pro-hormones. Right now im taking D-DROL by 4ever-fit. Good stuff.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2008, 11:10:52 PM »
Thats one thing i notice when i do a pro-hormone cycle, my voice gets reallly fuckin deep. Also, what company makes "juiced"? Is there a website where i can find it at? Im all about trying new pro-hormones. Right now im taking D-DROL by 4ever-fit. Good stuff.

strongest stuff on the market!! good luck with it! some people say its like anadrol!  :o

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2008, 09:23:06 AM »
strongest stuff on the market!! good luck with it! some people say its like anadrol!  :o
Yup. Id also have to say its the strongest pro-hormone out right now. I havent tried anadrol so i wouldnt know if its similiar. My other favorite pro-hormone was MASS-TABS by IDS.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2008, 11:23:11 PM »
Yup. Id also have to say its the strongest pro-hormone out right now. I havent tried anadrol so i wouldnt know if its similiar. My other favorite pro-hormone was MASS-TABS by IDS.

yep, pretty much a steroid as well. I actually talked to a worker from IDS at the olympia this  year, and he said that hes taking steroids, and those mass tabs were as strong as anything hes ever taken in his life. And thats why they got taken off the market.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2008, 01:12:02 PM »
d drol looks good it has the "tren extreme" steroid in it +superdrol steroid (which i believe was made along side of anadrol..alhouhg i might be wrong)..+ pheradrol steroid..  52 mg in each capsule...60 capsules in each... so about 3 grams of steroid... could run it for a month and a half (500mg /week)..probably see good results...the "tren extreme" steoid is really awesome for kicking up workout intensity..

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2008, 02:20:28 PM »
look great King question for you you said you eat 8 meals a day is that all whole food
or is it say a shake w/oatmeal and PB considered a meal for you thanks...Dawg

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2008, 07:01:52 AM »
I"m gettin the impression that a "clean bb" = "broke bb".

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2008, 07:23:36 AM »
king where have u gone?!
are u ok?
please come back to the forum?!
what are u doing on new years?!
w

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2008, 07:58:11 AM »
Hi King,

You mentioned a few times how Milos' style of training is how you will be lifting from now on (on his forum, not here) and that from that style of training, it has greatly improved your physique.

I see huge numbers you are pushing now though?
Have you gone back to heavy lifting?

Your name is still under 'Team Milos' on his forum?

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »
iron_dawg:  Meal replacements, shakes, smoothies, Supreme Bars, etc... It's all counted as a meal

NaturalWonder83:  Been very busy brother.. I spent New Year's with my wife and daughter at my home.. I had to get my meals in and took a step forward while others took 3 steps back ;)

hairyB07:  I learned a lot from Milos and I incorporated his style into mine to make it perfect for me. I still go very heavy especially with chest, back and legs but I also add in giant sets to pump an enormous amount of blood into the muscles. It's working and my joints are thanking me for that. Still cleaning out my system and maintaining 288 lbs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2009, 12:48:56 PM »
dont you want to do good this year? why so long off the hormones? once yoru body doesnt have any more, isnt it already cleand out ? whats the point?

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2009, 05:12:49 PM »
sevastase:  Again I will take your comments as a huge compliment. It's a shame that you have convinced yourself that one has to be "on" to maintain size. Since the AC Pro I have done nothing, period. My advice to you would be to try what I do for one week (meaning: 8 meals daily, training heavy and intensity, deep tissue massage, 14 hours of sleep daily, etc...) and I'm sure you will start seeing results without drugs. Now, that being said I LOVE being "on" and nothing else feels like it but as for now, sorry bud but I am clean.

wnybodybuildingfan:  Thanks... The posing comes easy for me.. I just try to have fun. The best is yet to come.. I'm thinking about bringing a major celebrity on stage with me for a crazy posing routine the next time around.. Should be interesting.

King I can't wait to see what you have planned for that routine.  Keep bringing it bro'

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2009, 05:32:09 AM »
sleep 14 hours per day  :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2009, 06:18:09 PM »
hello king
thank u for the reply!

hey i have a cool idea!
it would be cool if u went gym to gym in diff states and cities a few times a month and hosted like a day in the life w/ fans
like we could work out w/ u
go grocery shopping w/ u
go out to eat w/ u and u could show us the best things to order
run errands w/ u etc

i bet you would make lots of money doing this
and u could test it out on me and some buddies here in connecticut we could be like the first people to try out the day in life w/ ifbb superstar king kamali
so what do u think?
w

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2009, 12:27:51 PM »
Yo, where can I get a hold of some of this D-Drol (Pro-Homone) stuff? Can I get it over the internet because I think that they are illegal here in Canada????