Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 139302 times)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
I trained arms like 6 hours ago and just measured em right now so they might be a bit bigger than usual today. They taped out at 18"... here's a pic from last week... i think 18 inch arms at 19 years old is pretty decent.

I'm 20 and I believe that anything above 15 is quite an achievement in this age range, especially when you compare it with peers.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
I'm 20 and I believe that anything above 15 is quite an achievement in this age range, especially when you compare it with peers.

Yeah most guys my age don't bother training. Pretty much all the chicks I know do though.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Um, am I going to be allowed a special exception to enter the girls' division?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
18"

The Coach

18"

Holy crap........that's just freaking rediculous!!!

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Holy crap........that's just freaking rediculous!!!

Yeah thats like a Lee Priestish forearm

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Yeah thats like a Lee Priestish forearm
\
all the way awesome forearm

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
\
all the way awesome forearm

It says you're sportin some 20" guns Wiggs, you got any pics man(i don't doubt you or anything, it would just be cool to see some pics)?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
18 inches the last time my boy measured them back in 2000,my pics in the member thread doing a double bicep pose
R

250goal

• Getbig II
Impressive Hazbin.

Some of these children that claim a 18, 19, or 20 inch arm, I'd like to add that if you have 25%+++ bodyfat it's not impressive.

Alex23

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a bit like Art Atwood - big arms, but your torso is so much bigger that it makes them seem smaller (in proportion) than they really are. What's your best lift Alex?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Impressive Hazbin.

Some of these children that claim a 18, 19, or 20 inch arm, I'd like to add that if you have 25%+++ bodyfat it's not impressive.

Totaly agree  :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements!
« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2008, 10:51:58 PM »

I'd like to see photos of anyone with 20 and over.  B.S.

Mine are 21" in this photo and all my others

Alex23

You are a bit like Art Atwood - big arms, but your torso is so much bigger that it makes them seem smaller (in proportion) than they really are. What's your best lift Alex?

Agree and working on it; pics below confirms it.

My best lifts are all over... but I'm particularly strong on shoulders movements; 225 on upright row any day of the week; lateral raises with 65 for sets is my range.

Alex23

It says you're sportin some 20" guns Wiggs, you got any pics man(i don't doubt you or anything, it would just be cool to see some pics)?

I do doubt it and request pics asap.

ASJChaotic

Agree and working on it; pics below confirms it.

My best lifts are all over... but I'm particularly strong on shoulders movements; 225 on upright row any day of the week; lateral raises with 65 for sets is my range.

Alex, looking as big as a house.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Alex, looking as big as a house.

Yes a house of fats :D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
As far as 240 goes...
The truth is, I do kind of like 240.  He is clearly above-average intelligence, and I've seen his little picture-stories about Chad Mower and company.  Those show he's clever enough and has a keen sense of humor.

Still, he's told a few too many tall tales for me to take his claims seriously.  Some of those claims predate my registration at Getbig, but I've repeatedly heard of 400 lb. squats for 20 reps, "meltdowns" that involved some pretty scary stuff, and I've definitely been privy to the illogical 9-11-2001 conspiracy theories.  

I gave up arging 911 a long time ago.  My arms are 16.5 right now.  I'm also flirting with getting a little chubby and nearing 200 and not looking very cut.  So they'll be back to 15 when I get abs back and lose water bloat.  Let a guy enjoy being over 16 for 5 minutes before I have to go back to being scrawny lol...

JasonH

• Getbig V
19.5 inches cold.

Alex23

ha ha that may be why

;D

Karl, you are the man ;D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
ha ha thanks