Author Topic: Imagine Bertil on GH and IGF-1?  (Read 3383 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Imagine Bertil on GH and IGF-1?
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2008, 08:51:39 PM »
" WHAT IF" Is So big for two lil words. , the fact is noone will ever know..keep fantasizing..he could have become a freak or like candi said ended up looking a bloated mess..no one will ever know.

Im sure its pretty far from his mind at present , the noose tightening round his neck is his main concern currently.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2008, 08:52:30 PM »
Honestly, the bodybuilders from that era were better off not using heavy peptides. They are miraculous drugs when they're not abused.
Agree , the guys from that era look much better than the mess of today

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2008, 09:40:03 PM »
Imagine what Bertil's arms would look like if he got a hold of some of Phil Heath's "medicine"

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2008, 09:16:24 AM »
Imagine what Bertil's arms would look like if he got a hold of some of Phil Heath's "medicine"

Or Kamali's 'Magic Powder'?   ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2008, 09:54:26 AM »
wasn't this guy like 5'0 tall? he could never be a mass monster.

he was.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2008, 10:48:17 AM »
but if he gains size from gh use (gains size from igf-1), then he will probably get a distended abdomen just like the bigger guys today. and if he gains size from insulin and diets down with insulin like guys today, then hell probably lose cuts and seperation like big guys today.

the physiques are directly correlated to drug useage...
heavy anabolic useage = ripped as hell and aesthetic and good muscle (80's look).....
hevay anabolic useage plus gh = ripped as hell with big gut and huge muscles.... 
 heavy anabolic useage plus hevay gh useage plus hevay insuli useage = huge as fuck muscles with distended gut and not seperation..

I agree with you here, but I'm surprised to see you write this. You have always touted the superiority of the modern, bloated, non-separated pros over their earlier, more refined counterparts. Perhaps you're getting a more discerrning eye.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2008, 10:49:25 AM »

No in fact I think he was 5'8"

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2008, 10:49:46 AM »
Try 5'8".

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2008, 10:50:47 AM »
No in fact I think he was 5'8"
Hey, we wrote that at the same time. Weird.

The Coach

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2008, 10:52:02 AM »
Check out this shot from 1983  :o  :o  :o  now imagine what he would have been on the good stuff

He wouldn't have looked nearly as good. he would have looked they way they look today.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2008, 10:57:24 AM »
betil was definitely a super-negroid.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2008, 12:30:50 PM »
My gym owner is around 5'8 and when he was with Bertil in his gym in leeds (one that put reg parks outta business) he said he was much taller than him

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2008, 12:47:57 PM »
Check out this shot from 1983  :o  :o  :o  now imagine what he would have been on the good stuff

Dead. ???

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »
Victor put his hand up to his chin/nose to show where he came up to

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2008, 01:28:51 PM »
Incredible to think Bertil competed @ 210-215lbs in Contest condition, his Muscle belly's were Fantastic as was his Conditioning especially @ the 83 O, heres a couple more Common ones of the Man from 1981.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2008, 01:49:15 PM »
betil was definitely a super-negroid.
hahahaha, kinda looks like Denzel Washington.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2008, 01:51:16 PM »
Hey, we wrote that at the same time. Weird.
lol great minds

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2008, 03:49:52 PM »
I agree with you here, but I'm surprised to see you write this. You have always touted the superiority of the modern, bloated, non-separated pros over their earlier, more refined counterparts. Perhaps you're getting a more discerrning eye.
Have you heard the term "human parrot"
He spews some absolute crap forth then gets absolutly pasted by people who know what they are talking about and a week later he changes his oppinion and starts putting forth the oppinions of those that put him right, making him self seem smarter than he actualy is..

Under his candi account I corrected him many times about training and he would argue and bitch that he was right , now he is repeating what I said when I corrected him and passing it off as info..I notice he does this alot though, he does a complete about face,maybe its being young and its all part of growing up?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2008, 04:02:13 PM »
Have you heard the term "human parrot"
He spews some absolute crap forth then gets absolutly pasted by people who know what they are talking about and a week later he changes his oppinion and starts putting forth the oppinions of those that put him right, making him self seem smarter than he actualy is..

Under his candi account I corrected him many times about training and he would argue and bitch that he was right , now he is repeating what I said when I corrected him and passing it off as info..I notice he does this alot though, he does a complete about face,maybe its being young and its all part of growing up?

I have noticed some inconsistantcies, especially with this newfound sexual orientation, unless the theory that T-Bombz is a cunning Candidizzle impersonator, intent on further humiliating him by claiming to have sex with men, is true.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2008, 04:18:22 PM »
I agree he only competed at around 210 pounds so he had room to improve especially if it was with heavy AAS and GH and I remember when Labrada was on PBW he said that the combo of GH AAS and Isulin was responsible for the huge guts as well as the increasing lack of separation I guess it's a trade off but he would have really benefitted from GH because he was easily one of the strongest pros of his time .

Excuse me, but he also competed at 230 and 235 pounds as well PRE-1983. The man was an easy 260 pounds in the offseason and sported legite 22" biceps. Him, Tom Platz and Casey Viator were all monsters in the gym and all should have competed at much heavier bodyweights but alas, the judges prefered a Frank Zane at 180 pounds, rather than a 240 pounds Casey, 235 pound Platz and a 260 pound Fox. Even Levrone would have looked even more awesome at 260 pounds +. Those men knew how to carry that size well. NONE of them had GH guts. God, I would have loved to even see Arnold at 260-280 pounds in his prime on stage.  :o