Author Topic: What is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen in the gym?  (Read 5848 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: What is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen in the gym?
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2008, 05:30:48 AM »
older gent had a massive heart attack. I tried to revive him along with another guy called 911 but he was gone

Sevastopol, was he one of your muscle bears you were "entertaining" when this happened?  8)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2008, 05:32:57 AM »
when i was a trainer in ballys jack lalanne club in springfield new jersey back in 92 till 95,ive seen 2 dudes blowin each other in the parkin lot while sittin in their car,i use to take out the trash when we closed at 10pm and i guess i caught them by suprise,it was summer and very quiet in the lot,i heard some moaning noises and just figured some dude was reemin some broad,it was fairly common back then,all of a sudden when i threw the garbage in the container it made a bang and 2 dudes head popped up from the back seat of a lincoln continental,i played it off like i didnt see them and went inside and told my boy who was helping me clean up,he grabbed a camera from one of the desks and we snuck up on them and man it was a horrible site,my boy got 2 snapshots of the dudes slurpin away then we started calling them homo cock sucking bastards and they split.my boy got the film developed only to realize it was one of the guy aerobic instructors.i told my boy if he shows it to everyone its gonna ruin the dudes career here and prolly all over jersey.he threw the pics out and let it go,the aerobic instructor was a pretty cool dude even though he was a fruitcake, sometimes you have to give people a break even though you might not like what they do.seen a guy beatin his meat hiding behing a locker watchin the girls doin aerobic classes,i felt ackward approachin the dude so i just yelled over to him to get hell out of there or im gonna report him,i told him if i catch ya doin it again your gettin thrown out of the gym.the fruit cakes of bally,s used to hang out in the mens locker rooms for hours trying to get a peek at someones johnson or keester,it used to get on my nerves but my manager said just ignore cause they arent violating no rules.i think jersey breeds alot of crazy people,i was born and raised there so i know first hand
You must of liked working there
The Number 2 in Scranton

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2008, 05:35:01 AM »
A few things that always disturb me:

Guys drying their balls in the locker room with the hair-dryers.

that happens like everyday in the locker room, the worst is when they stand in the middle of everything, you cant avoid it.
The Number 2 in Scranton

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2008, 06:45:01 AM »
I went to some out of the way island in Greece years ago and stopped into the only cafe/bar/restaurant in town.  The old Greek men were in there playing cards, looked to be in their 60s or so and had clearly been working hard all their lives.  Skin like leather, plenty of fat on them but thick, strong dudes, big boned.  I have never seen hands on a guy like these men had.  Biggest, strongest looking hands I ever saw, and every time they played a card they'd bring their hand down on the table like a fucking hammer.  I mean it was LOUD.  None of them ever spoke a single word either, just banged their hands and cards down on the table and scowled at eachother for the entire 45 minutes I was in there. 

I work in construction, I lift weights, but I felt like a little boy in there.  They were the manliest men I have ever seen.  It wasn't some bullshit machismo act either, it's just how they really were.  Whenever I meet some Greek dude in Aus doing the Greek macho thing, I always think, "Lol.  Not even close pal."

'lil story for ya there.  ;)

Thanks for the "Gym" story :D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2008, 07:04:20 AM »
older gent had a massive heart attack. I tried to revive him along with another guy called 911 but he was gone

They have 911 in romania do they ?

Jason

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2008, 07:05:11 AM »
They have 911 in romania do they ?

Jason

yes, but the guys only come to steal your purse when you are down, lol.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2008, 11:57:45 AM »
Tough break,  so how did your hernia repair surgery go?
         it wasn't me troll, and why are you following me around on here talk about gayyyyyyyyyy.....
F