Author Topic: original pic of yates  (Read 17292 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: original pic of yates
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2008, 02:27:01 PM »
Easy on the sharpening tool, Huckster.  You're going to give Ronnie a sunburn. lol

That's another creation made by his partner , they took the colored screencap removed the color and scaled it in Ronnie's favor and then have the balls to type Dorian's getting beat

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2008, 02:30:54 PM »
Right a guy who Dorian dominated in 1993 his best year on record

Some could say Flex Wheeler was better then Yates too!  Not like Flex was a crappy bber or something!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2008, 02:41:40 PM »
Some could say Flex Wheeler was better then Yates too!  Not like Flex was a crappy bber or something!

He wasn't better than Yates , he could've beat Yates but he didn't that's a fact .

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2008, 02:52:41 PM »
See this is the detail and condition that ronnies destroies yates in that I'm talking about, Yates did not come close to this and you Yates lovers know it!.  Please show me a pic where yates has this much detail and separation in his back???????

Front lat spread that beat yates!

Da Champ!

Please someone show me a Yates MM shot like this ::)

Yates back was not even close to this!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2008, 02:56:01 PM »
See this is the detail and condition that ronnies destroies yates in that I'm talking about, Yates did not come close to this and you Yates lovers know it!.  Please show me a pic where yates has this much detail and separation in his back???????

Thanks for playing

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2008, 02:57:47 PM »

Shall I continue?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2008, 03:01:55 PM »

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2008, 03:04:05 PM »
Sorry bro but I was  at the 98 O and it was close between Flex and Ronnie.  I've said this a million times so I will say it again YOU CAN'T JUDGE A SHOW BY PICS!  I actually though Flex would have won the show but Ronnie took it. Not complaining at all about Ronnie winning but it was alot closer than what those pics show.

hahahahahaha

PWNED  8)
Team Yates

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2008, 03:06:15 PM »
Thanks for playing

ru serious posting those pics of yates??  You think that compares to Ronnies?  Look how shitty yates arms look, his wide lower back?, he looks ripped but flat, ronnies looks crisp, hard and full!.

Look how much thicker Ronnies back is in those pose compared to Yates.  Yates back looks flat!, ronnies muscle pop out!

Again

Dorian who?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2008, 03:07:19 PM »
That was easy!

Detail in the back isn't comparable not at all to type anything to the contrary is silly

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2008, 03:11:53 PM »
hahahahahaha

PWNED  8)

Actually your hero ND admits he's never seen either one in person, while Kyomu who has says that the keg was underwhelming, not as good as the pics bwahahahahahah

PWNED

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2008, 03:12:02 PM »

Yates back was not even close to this!

You're seriously posting this as the ultimate representation of back development and detail??   ::)  Easy money! Even Yates at his worst in 1997 tears that to shreds! And likely ANY other year also. LMFAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2008, 03:14:18 PM »
ru serious posting those pics of yates??  You think that compares to Ronnies?  Look how shitty yates arms look, his wide lower back?, he looks ripped but flat, ronnies looks crisp, hard and full!.

Look how much thicker Ronnies back is in those pose compared to Yates.  Yates back looks flat!, ronnies muscle pop out!

You're posting pictures from 1999 where his conditioning wasn't even as good as 1998 and you're bragging about how hard and full his back looks? LMFAO never mind Ronnie's back not being comparable in the detail department and it looks flat  ::) what does this mean? it is flat? ha ha ha ha Ronnie's back appears more ' full ' because he has a shorter torso and his lats insert a tad higher so his volume is more concentrated in a smaller area , what you also need to grasp is all rounds are physique rounds

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2008, 03:14:40 PM »
Here's from the front, with (AS USUAL) ZERO DETAIL hahahahahahha

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2008, 03:23:55 PM »
You're posting pictures from 1999 where his conditioning wasn't even as good as 1998 and you're bragging about how hard and full his back looks? LMFAO never mind Ronnie's back not being comparable in the detail department and it looks flat  ::) what does this mean? it is flat? ha ha ha ha Ronnie's back appears more ' full ' because he has a shorter torso and his lats insert a tad higher so his volume is more concentrated in a smaller area , what you also need to grasp is all rounds are physique rounds

ND, I couldn't help but notice that you, as do I and many others, referenced where the lats insert.  Self professed intellectual Neo claims that such a term is completely foreign to the bodybuilding community. Instead, we should reference the lat "origins"   If Neo says it, it has to be right. lol

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »
Shall i continue?? ;)

Say what? :o

DETAIL!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2008, 03:26:08 PM »
Shall i continue?? ;)

continue what? posting pictures of Ronnie not even at his best? lol feel free

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2008, 03:28:50 PM »
continue what? posting pictures of Ronnie not even at his best? lol feel free

Even ronnie at his worst is better then yates at his best!.  Anyways we all know Ronnie was, is, and always will be better then Yates!.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2008, 03:28:56 PM »
ND, I couldn't help but notice that you, as do I and many others, referenced where the lats insert.  Self professed intellectual Neo claims that such a term is completely foreign to the bodybuilding community. Instead, we should reference the lat "origins"   If Neo says it, it has to be right. lol

Oh well he would know he's a ' certified personal trainer " and he's in the medical profession  ::)

Taken from Dave Draper's book, Brother Iron, Sister Steel

Stand sideways, three feet (more or less) from the base of a low pulley system, handle in the hand farthest from the cable apparatus. Assume a wide stance, bend at the knees and hips and let the weight stack extend to near-touching. Your working lat and arm should be in full extension, an appropriate starting position. Settle in, shift footing for movement efficiency, hand on knee for support: Ready, steadily pull the handle to the mid-torso, contract, slowly return, stretch low-lat insertions and repeat.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »
Even ronnie at his worst is better then yates at his best!.  Anyways we all know Ronnie was, is, and always will be better then Yates!.

Well MattT someone better clue Ronnie in for some dumb reason he's on record multiple times saying he could never beat Dorian , I guess he isn't included on your ' we ' lol

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2008, 03:37:45 PM »
Well MattT someone better clue Ronnie in for some dumb reason he's on record multiple times saying he could never beat Dorian , I guess he isn't included on your ' we ' lol

Its called being humble ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »
Oh well he would know he's a ' certified personal trainer " and he's in the medical profession  ::)

Taken from Dave Draper's book, Brother Iron, Sister Steel

Stand sideways, three feet (more or less) from the base of a low pulley system, handle in the hand farthest from the cable apparatus. Assume a wide stance, bend at the knees and hips and let the weight stack extend to near-touching. Your working lat and arm should be in full extension, an appropriate starting position. Settle in, shift footing for movement efficiency, hand on knee for support: Ready, steadily pull the handle to the mid-torso, contract, slowly return, stretch low-lat insertions and repeat.

lol,  Neo=owned again.

Neo thinks changing bed pans makes him a part of the medical profession. lol

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2008, 04:00:36 PM »
Its called being humble honest ::)

fixed.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2008, 04:03:13 PM »
Actually Coleman was rather underwhelming in person.

Agreed!

Sorry bro but I was  at the 98 O and it was close between Flex and Ronnie.  I've said this a million times so I will say it again YOU CAN'T JUDGE A SHOW BY PICS!  I actually though Flex would have won the show but Ronnie took it. Not complaining at all about Ronnie winning but it was alot closer than what those pics show.

hahahahahahaha

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2008, 05:12:10 PM »
Its called being humble ::)

It's called being honest  ;)