Author Topic: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE  (Read 73625 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE
« Reply #225 on: December 16, 2008, 01:13:29 PM »
Another reason I would never use drugs all your hard work will be regarded as purely drugs
choice is an illusion

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: December 16, 2008, 01:14:03 PM »
big dude, all the way big dude...you look amazing for 46, i'd be happy to look like that right now...
Thanks..just need to lose some fat and I'll be happy.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: December 16, 2008, 01:15:30 PM »
Another reason I would never use drugs all your hard work will be regarded as purely drugs

You have some real size on you. Very impressive.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »
It is absolutely amazing to me what this board thinks cant be accomplished without drugs......why the heck even lift then if weight training and diet does virtually nothing?
That physique presented can be attained AND SURPASSED by a great many people naturally.... you just have to have some genetics on your side. Here is a lifetime natural kid of 21-22 that I train...and these are competitive pics where he is depleted....a week or two later after he fills back out...at the same bodyfat percentage as the guy on the beach he is going to look so much bigger and fuller.

Someone do a google search for "Marky Mark" (Mark Wahlberg) and post up his pictures back then....its the same darn physique of the guy on the beach....what has Marky Mark been jacking the sauce the last 20 years? He still has the same build.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: December 16, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »

true, its great when you dont train or eat that much you will still hold the size.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: December 16, 2008, 01:32:42 PM »
That physique is attainable naturally.

Wrong amigo.....
people get confused around here

Its not about size, no about condition either , its all about his "skin" ...it has that "shine" look  only steroids can give u.

Thats how u can tell, remember the Bond new guy in his first Bond movie?  same thing buddy.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: December 16, 2008, 01:35:32 PM »
all the naturals on getbig that say they can achieve this naturally please feel free to post a pic and prove us all wrong  ::)

does anyone have the link on bb.com that details the drugs this guy took, his workouts, his before pics etc.?

Exactly, no one has come around with a similar pic...and this thread has been around for days.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 16, 2008, 01:37:49 PM »
Wrong amigo.....
people get confused around here

Its not about size, no about condition either , its all about his "skin" ...it has that "shine" look  only steroids can give u.

Thats how u can tell, remember the Bond new guy in his first Bond movie?  same thing buddy.

the fuck are you talking about? there isn't any backyard science to this, theres only a 'few' signs that people are on gear and 'shiny skin' isnt it LOL

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #233 on: December 16, 2008, 01:40:40 PM »
It is absolutely amazing to me what this board thinks cant be accomplished without drugs......why the heck even lift then if weight training and diet does virtually nothing?
That physique presented can be attained AND SURPASSED by a great many people naturally.... you just have to have some genetics on your side. Here is a lifetime natural kid of 21-22 that I train...and these are competitive pics where he is depleted....a week or two later after he fills back out...at the same bodyfat percentage as the guy on the beach he is going to look so much bigger and fuller.

Someone do a google search for "Marky Mark" (Mark Wahlberg) and post up his pictures back then....its the same darn physique of the guy on the beach....what has Marky Mark been jacking the sauce the last 20 years? He still has the same build.
musclemania competitor?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: December 16, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »

Sad but true.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: December 16, 2008, 01:45:55 PM »
mesomorph, do you have a link to your pics?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #236 on: December 16, 2008, 01:50:55 PM »

Doesn't matter, if you have any muscle at all, most of getbig that doesn't lift + the general public will still think you're on even if natural.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: December 16, 2008, 01:51:10 PM »
the fuck are you talking about? there isn't any backyard science to this, theres only a 'few' signs that people are on gear and 'shiny skin' isnt it LOL

Post a pic with similar skin complexion as the "beach lad".
Dont have any right??

Ive been around Bodybuilding for a little while so backyard science and you can kiss my ass.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 16, 2008, 01:52:12 PM »

Because they're not serious enough to train hard for long periods of time, don't know what can be done. In effect most guys here seem as uninformed as the general public, assume it's "all drugs" even when it's clearly quite attainable.

spinnis

« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »
Post a pic with similar skin complexion as the "beach lad".
Dont have any right??

Ive been around Bodybuilding for a little while so backyard science and you can kiss my ass.

I actually agree.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: December 16, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »
Doesn't matter, if you have any muscle at all, most of getbig that doesn't lift + the general public will still think you're on even if natural.

do you workout?

pumpster

• Getbig V

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2008, 01:56:49 PM »

Its not about size, no about condition either , its all about his "skin" ...it has that "shine" look 
only steroids can give u.

"Shine" lol ok nice theory.. ::)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2008, 01:59:21 PM »
I'll take that as a no

You strike me as extremely perceptive.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #245 on: December 16, 2008, 02:01:43 PM »

forget it dante-

everyone in this thread saying it isn't possible will argue what you wrote because they look so poorly they cannot possibly comprehend looking like that.

it's like this- everyone in this thread who says it is possible i would say prolly has a half- decent physique already.

those who don't think it's possible should take up something more rewarding like knitting instead of wasting their time in the gym.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #246 on: December 16, 2008, 02:03:14 PM »
"Shine" lol ok nice theory.. ::)

yeah, but yet he cirticises other for their 'backyard science.'

ahahahahahaha
b

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2008, 02:03:41 PM »
forget it dante-

everyone in this thread saying it isn't possible will argue what you wrote because they look so poorly they cannot possibly comprehend looking like that.

it's like this- everyone in this thread who says it is possible i would say prolly has a half- decent physique already.

those who don't think it's possible should take up something more rewarding like knitting instead of wasting their time in the gym.

BINGO

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: December 16, 2008, 02:04:42 PM »
I've been on and off the gas.  You can look like that natty.  You may need to get on for a bit depending on how skinny you are to get there but attaining that would be easy.  Trust me, i'm the biggest "natural" skeptic there is but that is easily done.  His chest is genetics more than anything, arms, abs and shoulders are easy, legs are average...good diet there is all.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: December 16, 2008, 02:07:13 PM »
 the guy in the pic has full muscle density in every and each bodypart ...COLD.

there are tons of pictures of naturals on here and especially bodybuilding.com to let you know what true dedicaced naturals can achieve after decades of serious training, and none of em look like the guy in the picture cause he s on steroids. Even if it's a low dose, he 's on or was on. There s just no way in hell you can achieve such muscle tickness without being on.

Btw most models are on steroids, even if we're speaking low doses and short cycles, as it has been proven recently.

another thing is the way all muscles are well developped equally. Most real natural wight lifters cant achieve this and always have bigger and weaker bodyparts, while people on steroids seems to have all bodypart equally and symetrically developped all at once...because of the hormonal manipulation that stimulated the growth of the whole body at once.