Author Topic: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE  (Read 73691 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE
« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2008, 02:07:19 PM »
"Shine" lol ok nice theory.. ::)

Sorry, Maybe Shine is not the proper word (Im from very far away english its not my first language) , but youre smart enough to get my point...for example,look at the skin of a teenager in shape it has a "shine" that you just lose after 20 and thats  due to hormones changes and nothing more.....

Ive seen HIV patient in their 30s that has that same "look" on skin by only Jugging and using "roids".

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2008, 02:10:33 PM »
I've been on and off the gas.  You can look like that natty.  You may need to get on for a bit depending on how skinny you are to get there but attaining that would be easy.  Trust me, i'm the biggest "natural" skeptic there is but that is easily done.  His chest is genetics more than anything, arms, abs and shoulders are easy, legs are average...good diet there is all.

PIC?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #252 on: December 16, 2008, 02:11:50 PM »
yeah, but yet he cirticises other for their 'backyard science.'

ahahahahahaha

Im telling you what the picture tells me...nothing more....

Does he looks natural to you? Go ahead...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #253 on: December 16, 2008, 02:14:23 PM »
true, its great when you dont train or eat that much you will still hold the size.
i train very hard 5 days a week
choice is an illusion

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #254 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:43 PM »
i train very hard 5 days a week

But he's implying that as a natural, you could take a couple weeks off from training and you'd still hold the muscle. A juicer wouldn't.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: December 16, 2008, 02:27:46 PM »

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2008, 02:29:10 PM »
oh ok... yeah.. when i take a break off say 2 weeks.. 3 weeks i dont lose anything
choice is an illusion

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #257 on: December 17, 2008, 12:23:28 PM »
pumpster and no one i'm still waiting on those pics  ::)

no one here is arguing you cannot achieve that level of muscle mass naturally, but to keep it while dieting and achieving that condition no way.

disgusted who has worked with many in the bodybuilding world agrees, so does gh15.

but we are supposed to believe pumpster and no one  ::)

also dante has a financial interest in making you lemmings believe this is achievable naturally as he can claim if your workouts are hard enough and you don't look like this then you're simply not taking in enough protein.

which he coincidently sells by the bucket load - literally.

i'm sure pumpster and no one are has best customers  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 17, 2008, 12:24:28 PM »
It is absolutely amazing to me what this board thinks cant be accomplished without drugs......why the heck even lift then if weight training and diet does virtually nothing?
That physique presented can be attained AND SURPASSED by a great many people naturally.... you just have to have some genetics on your side. Here is a lifetime natural kid of 21-22 that I train...and these are competitive pics where he is depleted....a week or two later after he fills back out...at the same bodyfat percentage as the guy on the beach he is going to look so much bigger and fuller.

Someone do a google search for "Marky Mark" (Mark Wahlberg) and post up his pictures back then....its the same darn physique of the guy on the beach....what has Marky Mark been jacking the sauce the last 20 years? He still has the same build.
::)

that guy has taken something, his traps and shoulders are very large (typical of steroid users due to ar receptors in those sites).

also marky mark is nowhere near that guy in terms of muscle.
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: December 17, 2008, 12:31:51 PM »
Im gonna take a pic tomorro

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: December 17, 2008, 12:33:31 PM »
Im gonna take a pic tomorro

why ? you are nowhere near that guy.

you are big, but not in that guys league - if you took some dbol that would change very quickly though  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: December 17, 2008, 12:35:42 PM »
I would say my arms and delts are bigger.

He is tan. i am much whiter.

He is also leaner than me with a good chest.

I will take teh photo anyway. Plus if i dont look anywhere like that you bet your ass i will blow him outta the water in a matter of time

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 17, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
I would say my arms and delts are bigger.

He is tan. i am much whiter.

He is also leaner than me with a good chest.

I will take teh photo anyway. Plus if i dont look anywhere like that you bet your ass i will blow him outta the water in a matter of time

goudy do you take steroids ? will you ever?

do you drink alcohol? will you ever ?

do you smoke? Will you ever ?

do you take penicillin ?
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #263 on: December 17, 2008, 12:42:57 PM »
goudy do you take steroids ? will you ever?

do you drink alcohol? will you ever ?

do you smoke? Will you ever ?

do you take penicillin ?

I do not take steroids. I never have.

I have never smoked. I never will.

I did drink regularly before. Stopped over health issues. Had 1 pint a few weeks back. Months before last drink.

I dont take penicillin

Why do you ask?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 17, 2008, 12:48:12 PM »
panda....
negative people like you slightly annoy me.. always spek for yourself... how can you speak for the entire human race you or gh15.. just reeks of jelousy because you cant achieve it doesnt mean someone else cant.. i am bigger and more cut than this guy everywhere id give him quads because his drops really low
but arms abs chest traps delts .. im bigger better shape and more cuts right now... and i can swear to God .. i have never ever taken steroids...
life lesson speak for yourself
 say I CAN NOT ACHIEVE THAT NATURALLY
 dont speak for the billions of men on earth...
just comes across really pathetic.. and jealous..
geez
choice is an illusion

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #265 on: December 17, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »

I did drink regularly before. Stopped over health issues. Had 1 pint a few weeks back. Months before last drink.

I dont take penicillin

Why do you ask?

You really live life on the edge  :-\
P

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: December 17, 2008, 12:50:12 PM »
::)

that guy has taken something, his traps and shoulders are very large (typical of steroid users due to ar receptors in those sites).

also marky mark is nowhere near that guy in terms of muscle.

You seriously have to be the most ridiculous guy on these boards. The last time we got into an argument where you were putting out your useless drivel you have for opinions, (but for some weird reason think of them as facts) ...... you stated all these grandiose opinions of yourself....that you were 290 clean and in shape and its because you know how to train and eat and etc etc etc and I asked you to put up or shut up.

So to shut me up you put up this picture of yourself (attached)

A fat guy in a double breasted suit giving the thumbs up at a dinner table? Thats your proof of yourself?!  

I was kind of stunned and thought "whoa maybe this guy has some mental issues or is slightly retarded in some way".....and I seriously felt bad about the whole thing and just excused myself from the argument.....but now Im just coming around to think.....you are just one more guy who likes to get on the grandstand and hear himself talk.
Think about human nature for a second.....how bad do you have to be as a bodybuilder if you have to put a pic up of yourself in a 3 peice suit at a dinner table to prove to everyone "see I told you I am someone!" thru all the bragging you do of yourself.......pretty bad.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #267 on: December 17, 2008, 12:51:47 PM »
i am bigger and more cut than this guy
no, your not.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #268 on: December 17, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »
You really live life on the edge  :-\

LOL

I would not wanna smoke or take gear. I have only one functioning kidnet and alcohol was really putting me in serious pain Had to quit

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
choice is an illusion

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: December 17, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »
LOL

I would not wanna smoke or take gear. I have only one functioning kidnet and alcohol was really putting me in serious pain Had to quit

we know you have only one kidney...no need to repeat yourself in every single post.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #271 on: December 17, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »
That's attainable natural if someone has really good genetics.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: December 17, 2008, 01:05:04 PM »
we know you have only one kidney...no need to repeat yourself in every single post.

It was explaining why i cant drink etc.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: December 17, 2008, 01:31:47 PM »

I dont take penicillin

Why do you ask?

i'm just wondering if you don't take steroids for spiritual reasons or some other moral code.

you workout hard, and put in effort and consistency, some test would be perfectly safe, give you great gains and help you become as big as that guy if not bigger.
panda....
negative people like you slightly annoy me.. always spek for yourself... how can you speak for the entire human race you or gh15.. just reeks of jelousy because you cant achieve it doesnt mean someone else cant.. i am bigger and more cut than this guy everywhere id give him quads because his drops really low
but arms abs chest traps delts .. im bigger better shape and more cuts right now... and i can swear to God .. i have never ever taken steroids...
life lesson speak for yourself
 say I CAN NOT ACHIEVE THAT NATURALLY
 dont speak for the billions of men on earth...
just comes across really pathetic.. and jealous..
geez

like i care what a steroid usig liar thinks of me  ::)

we all know you have taken more than natures protein.

You seriously have to be the most ridiculous guy on these boards. The last time we got into an argument where you were putting out your useless drivel you have for opinions, (but for some weird reason think of them as facts) ...... you stated all these grandiose opinions of yourself....that you were 290 clean and in shape and its because you know how to train and eat and etc etc etc and I asked you to put up or shut up.

So to shut me up you put up this picture of yourself (attached)

A fat guy in a double breasted suit giving the thumbs up at a dinner table? Thats your proof of yourself?!  

I was kind of stunned and thought "whoa maybe this guy has some mental issues or is slightly retarded in some way".....and I seriously felt bad about the whole thing and just excused myself from the argument.....but now Im just coming around to think.....you are just one more guy who likes to get on the grandstand and hear himself talk.
Think about human nature for a second.....how bad do you have to be as a bodybuilder if you have to put a pic up of yourself in a 3 peice suit at a dinner table to prove to everyone "see I told you I am someone!" thru all the bragging you do of yourself.......pretty bad.

oh my meltdown  ;D once again you never fail to let me down. within 5 mins of a negative dc post you are on here  ;D

firstly - please feel free to quote where i said i was 290 and in shape, i was clean and had a lots of muscle, but i was in no way in shape.

2nd - how can you tell that i am fat in that pic ??? its not a suit - its a kilt and argyle coat, its not designed to be figure hugging.

3rd - you have a cheek to talk of anyone about being fat, and posting pictures, you are pathetic in every picture of you i have seen:

BOOOOOOOM SO FAT YOU HAVE FAT FOLDS IN YOUR SHOULDERS, WHILE STRATIGICALY PLACING YOUR HAND OVER THE 'GUT' TO HIDE IT

BOOOOOOOM BLOOD PRESSURE SO HIGH YOU LOOK LIKE A KILLER TOMATOE

BOOOOOOOM EPIC DISCOLOURATION BLOTCHES ALL OVER THE BACK  :-X

BOOOOOOOM SAME POSE IN EVER PIC TO HIDE THE JELLY ROLLS  ::)

BOOOOOOOM YOU ARE OWNED, NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AGAIN FATMAN
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 17, 2008, 01:33:08 PM »
BOOOOOOOM IS THAT A SUIT I SEE  ::)

PATHETIC.

175lbs by 31st July