Author Topic: Jeff Willet, the greatest natural bodybuilder ever?  (Read 29141 times)

ASJChaotic

Jeff Willet, the greatest natural bodybuilder ever?
« on: December 13, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »
 :o :o :o

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Jeff Willet, the greatest natural bodybuilder ever?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 03:39:21 PM »
:o :o :o

if by natural you really mean on gear then he's certainly up there with the other natural liars.

i'd say he's on gh at least, perhaps whinny + clen, eca. maybe even t3, as he looks freaky in some bodyparts, while in others he looks underdeveloped. his conditioning is also too good for a natural.
175lbs by 31st July

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »
About as natural as a cock flavored lollypop.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »
if by natural you really mean on gear then he's certainly up there with the other natural liars.

i'd say he's on gh at least, perhaps whinny + clen, eca. maybe even t3, as he looks freaky in some bodyparts, while in others he looks underdeveloped. his conditioning is also too good for a natural.

he looks natural, I believe him

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 03:42:13 PM »

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 03:45:00 PM »
enough of this BS!  who is a real natural who has taken his body to the limits?  is there anyone?
Oh...Monica!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 03:48:41 PM »
what ?

lol

look at him in the bench press video, it's believable

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 04:07:09 PM »

lol

look at him in the bench press video, it's believable

:-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »
Looks believable as a natural. Impressive; the old-days look before heavy drugs. Takes real determination over periods of time, as shown here. Something i think might be in short supply here, thus the jump to conclusions about drugs. Sad; i expect that from joe public but not from guys who are supposed to know better.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 04:34:26 PM »
Looks believable as a natural. Impressive; the old-days look before heavy drugs. Takes real determination over periods of time, as shown here. Something i think might be in short supply here, thus the jump to conclusions about drugs. Sad; i expect that from joe public but not from guys who are supposed to know better.

exactly, my mentality is, if you don't think that is achievable with decades of hard work and commitment, then why are you even lifting weights
to these guys anything beyond a swimmer's physique is unattainable.
which is sad, because they limit their own potential with this mindset.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 04:37:40 PM »
::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 04:43:55 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 04:48:45 PM »
0Work harder and smarter.
Jeff Willet is not natural mate..
He has looked like that since the mid 90s.Have got pics of him in Pump magazine..
By old days do you mean the 50s?
He sure as hell looks better than anything that came out of the 50s,but thats to be expected,he is on modern drugs like gh,t3 etc etc

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2008, 04:51:50 PM »
Ronnie Coleman is a natural and look how big he got.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 04:58:58 PM »
Jeff Willet is not natural mate..
He has looked like that since the mid 90s.Have got pics of him in Pump magazine..
By old days do you mean the 50s?
He sure as hell looks better than anything that came out of the 50s,but thats to be expected,he is on modern drugs like gh,t3 etc etc

Neither you nor i know one way or the other. In any case, there are guys that look that way after years of dedication.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 05:02:39 PM »
No one knows if he's natural except him and his dealer.

I don't think he achieves his conditioning without something 'special' though.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 05:08:48 PM »
Most people can not conceive how good a natural can get because they see very few of them walking around. There's only a handful of guys that are so dedicated that have trained hard for 10 years straight, have consistenly eaten correctly, taken the proper supplements, and of course have good genetics as well. It's very rare. So if someone does all this, shows up looking good, no one believes they are natural. Most young guys train for a couple of years, and then hop on the juice. To this day, I still have people think I'm juiced. They don't realize I've been training consistently for almost 30 years straight.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 05:36:44 PM »
Most people can not conceive how good a natural can get because they see very few of them walking around. There's only a handful of guys that are so dedicated that have trained hard for 10 years straight, have consistenly eaten correctly, taken the proper supplements, and of course have good genetics as well. It's very rare.

Exactly. It's the same for me, training over 3 decades. Apply serious hard work and nutrition to decent genetics for that long and you'll get impressive results. Probably not realized by most here who might not have trained hard enough or long enough or both, but that's the truth. ;)

The only caveat is that there may be more naturals out there than thought, the problem is that most of getbig don't train hard enough long enough to realize it can be done and make the same assumptions about others. Basically they think like the general public.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »
Looks natural to me.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 07:03:44 PM »
willet was a junkie and is a junkie to some degree to this day,,always hormonized never natural,,even more hormonized than lacour,,just the goals of his aimed at making money out of the natural scene because less competition and you dont have to have good response to hormones just average
fallen angel

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 07:05:33 PM »

Lacour and Willet are both completely full of shit.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is at the very least, mildly retarded.

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 07:06:17 AM »
willet was a junkie and is a junkie to some degree to this day,,always hormonized never natural,,even more hormonized than lacour,,just the goals of his aimed at making money out of the natural scene because less competition and you dont have to have good response to hormones just average

God of Hormones tells it like it is....

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 07:16:19 AM »
Most people can not conceive how good a natural can get because they see very few of them walking around. There's only a handful of guys that are so dedicated that have trained hard for 10 years straight, have consistenly eaten correctly, taken the proper supplements, and of course have good genetics as well. It's very rare. So if someone does all this, shows up looking good, no one believes they are natural. Most young guys train for a couple of years, and then hop on the juice. To this day, I still have people think I'm juiced. They don't realize I've been training consistently for almost 30 years straight.

What are your measurements?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 08:08:11 AM »
supplements are officialy a waste, im off protein power for two months now and still making progress and feel healthier, thats pathetic. protein is highly overrated. especially for the natural bodybuilder.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 09:35:09 AM »
What are your measurements?

Couldn't really tell you, except right now I'm 5'9" and about 198 in fairly hard condition. Here's 2 pics of me. One from when I was 23 years old, weighing about 175 and one from 3 weeks ago at age 46. I'm on no steroids, HGH, Pro-hormones, or any HRT. Not saying I look great or am in the league with Jeff Willet, but that even I have been accused of being juiced. I've just always taken my training seriously and have a very extensive knowledge of supplementation and nutrition.