Author Topic: Steroid Abcesses  (Read 18991 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Steroid Abcesses
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2008, 01:12:51 PM »
Ok, but I just find it not useful if I am already clean and injecting with a fresh needle.

jt
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2008, 01:27:50 PM »
all it takes is one small bacteria to become infected with mrsa staph. Thrus me you dont want that, and 1 out of three carry it on their bodies. Use the alcohol bro. You would never go to the doc and get a shot with out them swabbing you down with alcohol.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2008, 02:55:42 PM »
What do you mean?  So 1 out of 3 people in the world have the mrsa bacteria and if injected over that area it can get into you?  Maybe I don't have it cause I have been doing this for about a year or so. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »
yes 1 out of 3. I also read it might be less 1 out of 5 people carry the virus naturally on their bodies.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2008, 06:25:52 PM »
I find alcohol swabs make the injection to sting when I inject, i just inject clean area usually not always after I shower with clean needle.

jt
Iv never had that problem , but it would be foolish not to wipe the area with alc swab , even after showering , just not worth the risk of it getting infected ..it can ruin your training and cycle.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2009, 01:30:33 PM »
Well he was I think predisposed to depression and roids can make it worse, so partly it was the steroids fault.  Depression is not something to mess around with, and I feel sorry that it caused him those problems.  The fact is roids are not all good and not all bad.

jt

well put JT.

and for the majority it isnt an issue as they dont have this burning ambition to "use"...so its a no brainer..they just dont use.

for those who really want to try it out- go in fortified with a clear understanding of the chances and consequences.

i am in no way blaming gear - but i also have no way of eliminating it- and it is indicated enough to be a strong candidate for interaction at least.

what i do know is that my mental state is much better since being off. when i say better, i mean more rational and stable. whilst i was on, i was happy, active and up beat. But what goes up must come down, right? theres also probably some level of delusion involved.

and so on. 

thats why i advocate a low dose approach, if any HAS to be used at all.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2009, 01:32:58 PM »
whatever Div.

its that ignorance that gets people in trouble.

im anti AAS becuase ive been there. ther's a reason why AAS are not over the counter.

you are a mod here- take your own medicine and be objective about it.

theres no dodging the fact that you are messing with your hormones and theres a health and risk tradeoff.

theres nothing in this forum that says this section needs to be pro steroids. its a steroid discussion.

all ive done is discussed them, and posted my experience.

if you want to roll the dice then thats up to you.

just like those who post their positive experiences, ive posted my negative ones.

i put on 110lb using gear in low doses over a timeframe of about 6 years.

i started at 72kg as a track runner as i wanted to improve my sprints. i went from 72kg to 80 in the first year, without any gear.

i then went to 86kg over the next year.

i did my first "course"- if you could call it that- as an angry young man..anapolan tabs. i was 83kg when i started and just 2 weeks later was 90kg. alot of water i guess.

i got stronger every session. it was amazing. i ended up as 95kg when the stuff ran out..it was after about 6 weeks of just those orals.

i then broke my arm playing football and ended up at 81kg again. it was devastating to lose all that muscle and strength.

i spent the next year drug free and ended up at 86kg. i spent the college summer using small amounts of deca and test and returned the next year at 104kg.

i then got hold of all kinds of stuff- as i could afford it- and i didnt have much $. So on small doses i made small gains..i stayed between 104 and 106kg for the next 2 years..at around 11-13% bfat. (im 6'1").

then i went off the gear due to no money and again it was devastating.

i graduated my engineering degree and got work and got my hands on some sust, stan and test and as i was getting a little older, the weight just poured on. after a year i was 120kg at 14% bfat.

but it was around then that i'd noticed the effects that the abcess injury had. my right calf wouldnt grow, and other right hand side parts. to date there's speculation about some level of brain damage also- we had brain scans and there were anomalies.

when i stopped i weighed 124kg at 15% bfat, just under 20" arms and an arrogant, aggressive and over confident person who was sick and tired of being hungry and having to eat all the time.

it cost me jobs and career progression and frankly did not impress the people who are important in real life- the employers and the family.

so i figured it was time to concentrate on the things that make money and life worthwhile and havent touched a weight since 2000.

im now 155kg and overweight but still showing the signs of my training days.

ive got a load of "mates" that are hells angels, finks and gypsy jokers and others who are in jail or dealers. i dont care for that lifestyle.

this board needs a balanced approach and im giving you my story. theres no reason to insult me or bag me for that.

my credibility is fully in tact. the nice thing about going off the gear is that i am no longer under the influence of grandiosity and also dont question my thoughts and actions.

i might suffer from depression but im not crazy, have a professional job and get paid very well. i can look back and see the mistakes ive made and have learnt from them.

i still keep in touch with some of my mates who refused to use gear- they are still training today and look fantastic, weigh well over 100kg and got there in the end. they also didnt suffer like i did.

food for thought.

Are we still arguing this?

Look, I've been in this for a long time and can only talk about my experience.

You might have some other "issues" that haven't been covered here and I'm not saying your experience isn't valid.

I just don't agree.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2009, 07:07:46 PM »
no we're not still arguing this. i think you picked up a quote from another post.

trumpett10

• Getbig I
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2009, 03:29:08 PM »
omfg guys.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2009, 04:11:25 PM »
omfg guys.

get out of my thread crook.

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2009, 05:12:54 PM »

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2009, 05:36:41 PM »
???

its rawdawgs/zeek/sprinkfsu new account, he scammed 93civic, made another account already and is trying to get his post count up with useless posts.

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2009, 05:53:33 PM »
its rawdawgs/zeek/sprinkfsu new account, he scammed 93civic, made another account already and is trying to get his post count up with useless posts.

jt
He is a scammer ?  >:( Ban the fuka..  >:( >:(

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2009, 06:00:54 PM »

Banning is too good.  Fucker needs a bullet to the head.  Worthless piece of shit.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2009, 06:02:40 PM »

Yes, he has scammed many ppl on this forum, each time changing his name.  Always has you send money to Florida, usually GreenDot money card so you don't have an address of where he lives.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2009, 06:12:56 PM »
Yes, he has scammed many ppl on this forum, each time changing his name.  Always has you send money to Florida, usually GreenDot money card so you don't have an address of where he lives.

jt

That doesn't make sense since greendot refill cards don't require a location. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2009, 06:47:31 PM »
Banning is too good.  Fucker needs a bullet to the head.  Worthless piece of shit.
x2 Sneeky underhanded cok loving shit bag.. >:(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2009, 06:49:03 PM »

jt
Im not sure how green dot works mate not being in the states , but he sounds a worthless shit bag .

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2009, 08:09:52 PM »
I forget exactly how he does it, but he does say he lives in Florida, he has a way about he goes scamming you, anyhow he does use Greendot cards.

jt
TEAM Nasser