Author Topic: Cheney admits to authorizing torture!  (Read 4834 times)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Cheney admits to authorizing torture!
« on: December 16, 2008, 08:00:46 AM »
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Cheney_admits_authorizing_detainees_torture_1215.html

"I supported it," he said regarding the practice known as "water-boarding," a form of simulated drowning. After World War II, Japanese soldiers were tried and convicted of war crimes in US courts for water-boarding, a practice which the outgoing Bush administration attempted to enshrine in policy.

"I was aware of the program, certainly, and involved in helping get the process cleared, as the agency in effect came in and wanted to know what they could and couldn't do," Cheney said. "And they talked to me, as well as others, to explain what they wanted to do. And I supported it."

He added: "It's been a remarkably successful effort, and I think the results speak for themselves."

ABC asked him if in hindsight he thought the tactics went too far. "I don't," he said.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Cheney admits to authorizing torture!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 08:06:31 AM »
the henchmen of bush should be directed to the gallows also.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 08:09:35 AM »
To th e people who support torture and can't stop singing about how much you hate libs... just remember one thing.

Hilary.  Obama.  Biden.

These people will all have these same torture powers in about a month.  Good luck!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 08:14:41 AM »
If there were a suspect who had information that could prevent an attack that could claim a million innocent lives, don't you think the guy should be tortured for that info?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 08:18:31 AM »
why they never plan their attacks on the dumb people of america the world hate so much? like joe the coach.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 09:05:49 AM »
Quite honestly, I've always considered you pretty dumb Mars. I have to say you really come accross as an idiot but I assume you do that for effect, you can't be that stupid.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 09:13:55 AM »
Torture ALL criminals and put it on YouTube. 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 09:21:45 AM »
Torture ALL criminals and put it on YouTube. 

Cheney is also a criminal. What type of torture do you recommend??

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 09:22:05 AM »
Quite honestly, I've always considered you pretty dumb Mars. I have to say you really come accross as an idiot but I assume you do that for effect, you can't be that stupid.

is there something "top dog"?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 09:31:38 AM »

be more specific jockrider.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 09:32:28 AM »
Cheney is also a criminal. What type of torture do you recommend??
x2. There isn't one yet devised that would do justice to what that fucker has done.  >:(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 09:52:48 AM »

why are you offended by the stupidity of some of your fellow country men and woman? only in america :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 09:56:16 AM »
Against the enemy, like terrorists, torture should be used if it helps give better intelligence and such.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 09:58:07 AM »
why are you offended by the stupidity of some of your fellow country men and woman? only in america :D

haha exactly Stark. hes quite the tiny little tit.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 09:58:26 AM »
Against the enemy, like terrorists, torture should be used if it helps give better intelligence and such.

For some we are the terrorists...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »
For some we are the terrorists...

Yeah, and those also believes in 72 virgins in the sky and beating the shit out of women. A retarded degenerate's opinion does not hold the same value as an educated, and intelligent persons opinion (that has thought out his/hers opinion in a rational way).

Face it, the people that conciders the west "terrorists" are retarded degenerates with an inferior culture. The west has not always behaved well, but it still don't change the fact that these retarded morons living in the stone age are inferior in every aspect of life, rendering their opinions (and whining) without credability from an objective standpoint.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2008, 10:02:17 AM »
If torturing a "sheet" head saves a single american life then it is worth it...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2008, 10:03:25 AM »
If torturing a "sheet" head saves a single american life then it is worth it...

Exactly. Even throwing captured terrorists into a meat grinder is ok if it could get some info. :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2008, 10:05:34 AM »
Yeah, and those also believes in 72 virgins in the sky and beating the shit out of women. A retarded degenerate's opinion does not hold the same value as an educated, and intelligent persons opinion (that has thought out his/hers opinion in a rational way).

Face it, the people that conciders the west "terrorists" are retarded degenerates with an inferior culture. The west has not always behaved well, but it still don't change the fact that these retarded morons living in the stone age are inferior in every aspect of life, rendering their opinions (and whining) without credability from an objective standpoint.

total and utter bollox and you know it, it's not all black and white I know muslims that rather die before hitting their wife daughter what ever.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2008, 10:08:16 AM »
C'mon Db. You know as well as I do that almost any intelligence guy, who has ever had anything to say (or come forward to say) about 'torture,' has almost to a man stated that is a very poor way of obtaining information, useful or otherwise.  :-\

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2008, 10:09:58 AM »
total and utter bollox and you know it, it's not all black and white I know muslims that rather die before hitting their wife daughter what ever.

You = completely wrong. It's not all black and white, but that's not what we're discussing here either. We = discussing general tendencies (which in this case = very strong), thus, your argument = piss.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2008, 10:11:00 AM »
C'mon Db. You know as well as I do that almost any intelligence guy, who has ever had anything to say (or come forward to say) about 'torture,' has almost to a man stated that is a very poor way of obtaining information, useful or otherwise.  :-\

What about sodium pentothal ? If properly overdosed, it can be very suitable for Debusseys agenda ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2008, 10:12:30 AM »
What about sodium penethal? If properly overdosed, it can be very suitable for Debusseys agenda ;D
LOL. Sauna interrogation!? I'll tell ya anything ya wanna know - right now!!!!  :o

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2008, 10:13:31 AM »
You = completely wrong. It's not all black and white, but that's not what we're discussing here either. We = discussing general tendencies (which in this case = very strong), thus, your argument = piss.

nah you're judging a whole race of people by the actions a very few = piss

See you