Author Topic: pm question answered /last time  (Read 22455 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered /last time
« on: December 17, 2008, 08:02:00 AM »
gh15 is keep getting repetetive questions again about specific individual on getbig and the indutry of bodybuilding and powerlifting ,,
gh15 shalll answer here about the following individuals and then expect the questions to cease to exsist as in gh15 approved subject that been talked about on here,,do not pm me or email me about it after this .

in regards to dante,,
dante is hormonized to the capital t and then some,,in all likelihood have a very big hand in underground product from china along the years 1999-2004,,,fella seen lots of needles and lots of tablets both human grade and underground and genetic is average ,,inorder to maintain anything close to 250lb in decent bf% as in sub 15% dante has to use hormones constantly ,,,no not hrt or trt or anythign of the like,,,real long cycles that never ends! dont let any oen fool you with bunch of shit,,,there is company that work as legality aka true protien but before and after there is a lot of other things going around that make him hold 250+lb at 15%,,the level of danta is what we in bodybuilding and powerlifting called addict for life

skip lacour,,talked about him in detail in the past,,,one of the wors tabusers ever of hormones only surpassed by willet,,no need to add to it because those fellas unike danta wont be able to even hold 180lb weith out hormones,,,danta may be able to hold 190lb at decent bf% not even sure about that,,,but lacour and willet would never hit the 180lb mark with out hormones on stage and to be honest ....off stage too

the fellas yu oask about in general are fellas that are addicts to hormones,,,in willet case it is also narcotics,,those fellas have  products they buy from asia in the past that is as long as the wall of china when it comes to poweders and those poweders are very very low quality that menas lots of injects needed and in general not sterile,,,they also have lots of experience with human grade but then again ....the higher you get in bodybuilding the less you want exposure for the redicoulous doses and number of products you use

as gh15 said before

sub 220-230lb = only aas,,

230+ = aas and hgh + insulin dpendent on where you wanna stop,,,
reference height 5'9 5'10

gh15 approved
no pms no emails
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: pm question answered /last time
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 08:03:40 AM »
Dante is a big dude.

He said in 'pennies' that he was 225 before switching to 'super supplements'.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 08:08:19 AM »
Dante is a big dude.

no 225 at 25% bodyfat maybe  due to heightof over 6'1,,btu never 225 at single digit or low double with out hormones,,

the guys of the dante like start hormonizing at 190-200lb,,thats back in 80s 90s...today guys start at 180lb
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 08:10:01 AM »
Dante = classy man and cool guy.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 08:22:08 AM »
Dante = classy man and cool guy.

x2. Dude is a monster too.

Jason

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 09:06:55 AM »

Jason
Very Large but AWFUL bodybuilding genetics. Poor genetic muscle shape.
Although he doesn't claim to have great genetics either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 09:17:45 AM »
Very Large but AWFUL bodybuilding genetics. Poor genetic muscle shape.
Although he doesn't claim to have great genetics either.

yeah, but if he doesn't plan to compete, it's a moot point.

When Dante stands in a t-shirt next to most gym bodybuilders, focusing on their symmetry and lines while weighing 205 pounds, he makes them look like a child.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 09:20:26 AM »
tons of mass on that guy.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 09:28:55 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 09:32:23 AM »
big dude.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 09:35:45 AM »
i always have problems with locking in the bar in the smith machine with heavy weight.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 10:31:49 AM »
Dante is a big dude.

Never saw a photo of him before... brutal

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 10:32:32 AM »

BEAR

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 12:42:02 PM »
Dante is a very knowledgeable dude, knows bodybuilding inside and out.

Don't know why he gives the "benefit of the doubt" wrt many of these "natural" bodybuilders though. When he knows better. Maybe he feels he needs to stay friendly with everyone in the industry and doesn't want to piss off anyone.

I remember Dante sort of gave gh15 props too once, said he obviously "had been around".

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »
big dude.

why so wide grip? seems like a good way to tear your pec.

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 01:04:20 PM »

Jason

X20. 

Dante is one of the coolest bodybuidler/business owner/guru I've met. I almost crapped my pants first time he walked to me at the gym and asked if I was indeed 'Alex23'. ;D

TrueProtein.com rocks. Haven't stepped in a GNC in almost 2 years. Thanks to Dante.   

I also remember walking into the gym not so long ago just to realize it was closing early. Dante walks by, see what's going on and gives me a couple of free passes to another gym around the corner. Class act, true class act, True Protein.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 01:45:51 PM »

in regards to dante,,
dante is hormonized to the capital t and then some,,in all likelihood have a very big hand in underground product from china along the years 1999-2004,,,fella seen lots of needles and lots of tablets both human grade and underground and genetic is average ,,inorder to maintain anything close to 250lb in decent bf% as in sub 15% dante has to use hormones constantly ,,,no not hrt or trt or anythign of the like,,,real long cycles that never ends! dont let any oen fool you with bunch of shit,,,there is company that work as legality aka true protien but before and after there is a lot of other things going around that make him hold 250+lb at 15%,,the level of danta is what we in bodybuilding and powerlifting called addict for life

You know GH15....I know its fun and games over here.... but to tell people I was involved in something illegal (such as the underground China product thing you said above) which both you and I know is absolutely not true, is kind of lame.  I dont go near that end of the sport.....just ask around to anyone who has ever emailed me or pmed me about sources ever on the net.....they got that same telltale answer from me "I dont go near that end of the sport bro"

Just to clarify on the other stuff

137 to 242 clean
242 to 303 with help
270-280 on prescription TRT
no matter what GH15 says

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »

X20. 

Dante is one of the coolest bodybuidler/business owner/guru I've met. I almost crapped my pants first time he walked to me at the gym and asked if I was indeed 'Alex23'. ;D

TrueProtein.com rocks. Haven't stepped in a GNC in almost 2 years. Thanks to Dante.   

I also remember walking into the gym not so long ago just to realize it was closing early. Dante walks by, see what's going on and gives me a couple of free passes to another gym around the corner. Class act, true class act, True Protein.
hell yeah true protein rocks, shoot i just got another 8 lbs free protein last nigth ! im pumped !

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 01:48:03 AM »
You know GH15....I know its fun and games over here.... but to tell people I was involved in something illegal (such as the underground China product thing you said above) which both you and I know is absolutely not true, is kind of lame.  I dont go near that end of the sport.....just ask around to anyone who has ever emailed me or pmed me about sources ever on the net.....they got that same telltale answer from me "I dont go near that end of the sport bro"

Just to clarify on the other stuff

137 to 242 clean
242 to 303 with help
270-280 on prescription TRT
no matter what GH15 says

LISTEN FELLA,,WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ? ONE OF YOR DUMB CLIENTS FOR TRUE PROTIEN WHO IS LOOKING FOR GOLD COW PROTIEN ?OR ONE OF THE NEW GYM MEMBERS IN YOUR LOCAL TOWN? OR YOU JUST STUPID IN GENERAL? YOU ARE DISGRACE! YOU SIT HERE AND LIE TO THOSE KIDS AND DO IT CONSISTANTLY WITH PUTTING ON NICE FACE UNLIKE 1000S LIKE YOU  SAME SIZE SAME ANDROGENIC LOOK WHO GO IN THE GYM WITH THEIR BLUE BEG AND SELL HORMONES,,THEY ALL OFOUCRSE GET IT THROGH BEGGING TO MY PEOPLE ,,SO BEFORE YOU TALK YOUR PEE SHIT ON GETBIG THINK! THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD OR ONE OF THE SUCK ME BOARDS ,,,THIS IS ALSO NOT A BOARD WHERE YOU CAN TELL BALONNIE ,,,MANY HERE ARE ATUAL PROS AND AMATUERS WITH LONG EXPERIENCE IN BODYBUILDING AND POWERLIFTING,,

DONT COME TO GH15 AND TALK TO IT TO BEGIN WITH ! BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO COME AND INTRODUCE YOUR NONESENSE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE DECENSY TO TALK TRUTH,,YOU DONT GO INTO THE CARPENTER AND TEACH HIM HOW TO WORK THE WOOD...NOT EVEN WITH SMILY FACE AND GOOD ATTITUDE INORDER TO COME OFF AS BUSINESS MAN LIKE YOU BEEN DOIGN FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW

YOU ARE DISGRACE!

TO SIT HERE AND TELL THOSE FELLAS THAT TRT IS WHAT KEEP YOU 250  WHILE IN REALITY 250 MG TEST WONT EVEN TOUCH YOUR LEFT BALL AND WONT MOVE YOU ONE POIND OVER 200LB IS A LIE!!! COMPLETE AND UTTER LIE! FOR A FELLA YOUR SIZE YOU NEED ATLEAST 1.5 GRAM OF TEST INORDER TO MAINTAIN 250+ WITH HIGH BODY FAT%%% AND YOU DONT HAVE NO LOW BODY FAT%% BUT IF YOU EVER GOT TO LOW BODYFAT%% YOUD HAVE TO GO TO 3 AND 4 GRAMS A WEEK AND EVEN THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO ADD LOTS OF OTHER GOODIES AND YOU KNOW IT WELL + CHANGING THE DIRTY DIET INTO MORE OF A CLEAN ONE INORDER TO HOLD TO 6% ,,,IN YOUR CASE DUE TO HIGH BODYFAT% YOU CAN PASS BY ON 1.5 -2.5 GRAM OF TEST BUT 250MG IS A LIE NO TRT NO HRT NO NOTHING OF THE LIKE!! STOP LIEING

ASLSO YOU WOULD NEVER BE 220 NOTHING NATURALLY OR CLEAN AT SINGLE DIGIT,,YOUR GENETICS WONT ALLOW IT ,,IT IS AVERAGE AT BEST AND GENETIC RESPOND IN YORU CASE IS AVERAGE AT BEST AND YOU ONLY GROW DUE TO HORMONES AND LOTS OF THEM!!

STOP THIS BULLCRAP!

THE WORST THING IS PEOPLE LIKE MISHKO AND PALUMBO BUT THERE IS ONE CATEGORY THAT I LOVE TO BRING DOWN AND YOU PUTTING YOURSELF IN IT NOW,,IT IS CALLED THE DISGRACED INDIVIDUALS WHO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING OUT KIND FACE WHILE LIEING THEIR WAY ALLTHROUGH THE INDUSTRY,,WILLET IS PART OF IT YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE BEFORE YOU WILL REALLY HAVE TO GO TAKE TRT!
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 01:49:26 AM »
DONT PM OR EMAIL GH15 ABOUT THIS BULLCRAP,,GH15 DOESNT WANNA  SEE THIS AND LITTLE MORE OF THIS NONESENSE AND IM BRINGING DOWN AN UG LAB
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 01:57:29 AM »
LISTEN FELLA,,WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ? ONE OF YOR DUMB CLIENTS FOR TRUE PROTIEN WHO IS LOOKING FOR GOLD COW PROTIEN ?OR ONE OF THE NEW GYM MEMBERS IN YOUR LOCAL TOWN? OR YOU JUST STUPID IN GENERAL? YOU ARE DISGRACE! YOU SIT HERE AND LIE TO THOSE KIDS AND DO IT CONSISTANTLY WITH PUTTING ON NICE FACE UNLIKE 1000S LIKE YOU  SAME SIZE SAME ANDROGENIC LOOK WHO GO IN THE GYM WITH THEIR BLUE BEG AND SELL HORMONES,,THEY ALL OFOUCRSE GET IT THROGH BEGGING TO MY PEOPLE ,,SO BEFORE YOU TALK YOUR PEE SHIT ON GETBIG THINK! THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD OR ONE OF THE SUCK ME BOARDS ,,,THIS IS ALSO NOT A BOARD WHERE YOU CAN TELL BALONNIE ,,,MANY HERE ARE ATUAL PROS AND AMATUERS WITH LONG EXPERIENCE IN BODYBUILDING AND POWERLIFTING,,

DONT COME TO GH15 AND TALK TO IT TO BEGIN WITH ! BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO COME AND INTRODUCE YOUR NONESENSE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE DECENSY TO TALK TRUTH,,YOU DONT GO INTO THE CARPENTER AND TEACH HIM HOW TO WORK THE WOOD...NOT EVEN WITH SMILY FACE AND GOOD ATTITUDE INORDER TO COME OFF AS BUSINESS MAN LIKE YOU BEEN DOIGN FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW

YOU ARE DISGRACE!

TO SIT HERE AND TELL THOSE FELLAS THAT TRT IS WHAT KEEP YOU 250  WHILE IN REALITY 250 MG TEST WONT EVEN TOUCH YOUR LEFT BALL AND WONT MOVE YOU ONE POIND OVER 200LB IS A LIE!!! COMPLETE AND UTTER LIE! FOR A FELLA YOUR SIZE YOU NEED ATLEAST 1.5 GRAM OF TEST INORDER TO MAINTAIN 250+ WITH HIGH BODY FAT%%% AND YOU DONT HAVE NO LOW BODY FAT%% BUT IF YOU EVER GOT TO LOW BODYFAT%% YOUD HAVE TO GO TO 3 AND 4 GRAMS A WEEK AND EVEN THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO ADD LOTS OF OTHER GOODIES AND YOU KNOW IT WELL + CHANGING THE DIRTY DIET INTO MORE OF A CLEAN ONE INORDER TO HOLD TO 6% ,,,IN YOUR CASE DUE TO HIGH BODYFAT% YOU CAN PASS BY ON 1.5 -2.5 GRAM OF TEST BUT 250MG IS A LIE NO TRT NO HRT NO NOTHING OF THE LIKE!! STOP LIEING

ASLSO YOU WOULD NEVER BE 220 NOTHING NATURALLY OR CLEAN AT SINGLE DIGIT,,YOUR GENETICS WONT ALLOW IT ,,IT IS AVERAGE AT BEST AND GENETIC RESPOND IN YORU CASE IS AVERAGE AT BEST AND YOU ONLY GROW DUE TO HORMONES AND LOTS OF THEM!!

STOP THIS BULLCRAP!

THE WORST THING IS PEOPLE LIKE MISHKO AND PALUMBO BUT THERE IS ONE CATEGORY THAT I LOVE TO BRING DOWN AND YOU PUTTING YOURSELF IN IT NOW,,IT IS CALLED THE DISGRACED INDIVIDUALS WHO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING OUT KIND FACE WHILE LIEING THEIR WAY ALLTHROUGH THE INDUSTRY,,WILLET IS PART OF IT YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE BEFORE YOU WILL REALLY HAVE TO GO TAKE TRT!

Planet Nibiru approved.

Dante, don't be fooled.

This is gh15 reverse psychology. He says you are on drugs because he knows that most poeple here do not believe him, so in reality you aren't on drugs. But as gh15 is clever, it might be reverse reverse psychology. So everything he writes is true.

gh15 approved.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 02:02:09 AM »
DONT PM OR EMAIL GH15 ABOUT THIS BULLCRAP,,GH15 DOESNT WANNA  SEE THIS AND LITTLE MORE OF THIS NONESENSE AND IM BRINGING DOWN AN UG LAB
STFU NARC...Wait till the russian mob catch up with you , you big mouthed NARC..
Do the feds pay you for your info you dirty NARC..

You belong in a cell with titus you scum bag..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 02:04:31 AM »
Planet Nibiru approved.

Dante, don't be fooled.

This is gh15 reverse psychology. He says you are on drugs because he knows that most poeple here do not believe him, so in reality you aren't on drugs. But as gh15 is clever, it might be reverse reverse psychology. So everything he writes is true.

gh15 approved.

IM ABOUT TO PUT THIS FUCKIN JUNK ASS AND THE GETNY TYPE OF FELLAS OUT OF THE HORMONE WORLD FOR GOOD AND THIS IS NOT A JOKE IOF THEY CONTINUE THIS NONESENSE

THOSE ARE THE WORST DRUG ADDICTS OF THEM ALL,,FELLAS WOULDNT MOVE THE NEEDLE PAST 190LNB NATURALLY AND NOT WITH ANY BODYFAT% WOPRTH TALKING ABOUT ,,THOSE FELLAS ARE 190LB 13% NATURALLY IN THE CASE OF GETNY AND IN DANTA CASE 190-200LB 15-18%% NATURALLY

fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 02:07:22 AM »
IM ABOUT TO PUT THIS FUCKIN JUNK ASS AND THE GETNY TYPE OF FELLAS OUT OF THE HORMONE WORLD FOR GOOD AND THIS IS NOT A JOKE IOF THEY CONTINUE THIS NONESENSE

THOSE ARE THE WORST DRUG ADDICTS OF THEM ALL,,FELLAS WOULDNT MOVE THE NEEDLE PAST 190LNB NATURALLY AND NOT WITH ANY BODYFAT% WOPRTH TALKING ABOUT ,,THOSE FELLAS ARE 190LB 13% NATURALLY IN THE CASE OF GETNY AND IN DANTA CASE 190-200LB 15-18%% NATURALLY

spot on.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 02:09:02 AM »

::)