Author Topic: pm question answered /last time  (Read 22497 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: pm question answered /last time
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2008, 02:50:16 AM »
I've never use Cat so I speak of that of which I do not know. Which is a round about way of saying I should shut up. Robert's always seemed like an attention whore to me therefore suspect. I like that Lewellyn guy though but that's just a gut feeling. I don't much about him either.

Don't you wish you were really Alin? I hear he's well connected family and politically wise. And he's loaded. I guess profit margins are high when you're a selective scammer. I wonder what kind of country Mondolva (sp?) is like. I'm an American and we just know about the city we live in (barely).
Hell yeah all that gear and money , but Id keep it above board , Ive read all the stuff about Alin and thats not cool but like Ive said I can only give my experience with him which so far has always been great..

Roberts has been involved with scams (I think even AJ has been on the end of this dodgy mofo) and seems to have pissed alot of people off over the years...
Lewellyn seems well respected and I enjoy reading his articles on gear as its very easy to understand and isnt over complicated.

As for Moldova I think its part of the old USSR (COULD BE WRONG) and is close to Romainia,so prob alot of corruption , flesh trade(young girls) etc.sure there are nice people there to but that whole area is dodgy as fuk. :(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2008, 02:55:30 AM »
I've never use Cat so I speak of that of which I do not know. Which is a round about way of saying I should shut up. Robert's always seemed like an attention whore to me therefore suspect. I like that Lewellyn guy though but that's just a gut feeling. I don't much about him either.

Don't you wish you were really Alin? I hear he's well connected family and politically wise. And he's loaded. I guess profit margins are high when you're a selective scammer. I wonder what kind of country Mondolva (sp?) is like. I'm an American and we just know about the city we live in (barely).
Moldova?

oh boy ... even worse than RomANIA ...MOB, VIOLENCE, CORRUPTION everywhere...incredible aparatus in place : justice works toghether with organized crime etc.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2008, 02:57:44 AM »
Moldova?

oh boy ... even worse than RomANIA ...MOB, VIOLENCE, CORRUPTION everywhere...incredible aparatus in place : justice works toghether with organized crime etc.

There ya go , Sev is close by so can give first hand experience  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2008, 03:12:37 AM »
who's this retard who answers and comments even when nobody asks for him to do it ? Like the uninvited guest at the party .

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2008, 03:13:27 AM »
Moldova?

Well, that explains why Alin is safe. BTW, Sev, I was`blown away by that dance routine. That came out of nowhere. How the hell did you learn to do that?

WG, I have no doubt you'd keep things above board. You seem solid to me.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2008, 03:14:25 AM »
who's this retard who answers and comments even when nobody asks for him to do it ? Like the uninvited guest at the party .
Is this a trick question ?  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2008, 03:16:13 AM »

Cheers bro , and you to..this "community" needs to stick togeather and watch each others backs not try to rip each other off  :-\

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2008, 03:22:17 AM »
BTW, I still can't get over how cool the net can be. I'm rapping with someone from Romania while I lie here in my hovel in Hawaii with a view of Chinaman's Hat sitting out there in the middle of the ocean.

What time is it there, Sev? It's about 1:20 am here in the islands. I better hit the sack. I have work tomorrow.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2008, 04:59:39 AM »
Well, that explains why Alin is safe. BTW, Sev, I was`blown away by that dance routine. That came out of nowhere. How the hell did you learn to do that?

I have been breakdancing/freestylin since I was 8 ....hobby of mine

It's 3pm in Romania right now ...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »
Just wanted to say Merry Chrsitmas to all.  :)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #135 on: December 22, 2008, 04:08:26 PM »
BTW, I still can't get over how cool the net can be. I'm rapping with someone from Romania while I lie here in my hovel in Hawaii with a view of Chinaman's Hat sitting out there in the middle of the ocean.

What time is it there, Sev? It's about 1:20 am here in the islands. I better hit the sack. I have work tomorrow.
If you can handle the strip search by Secret Service, stop by the Obama compound and wish our 44th prez a Merry Christmas.  :D
!

Alex23

« Reply #136 on: December 22, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »
Just wanted to say Merry Chrsitmas to all.  :)

Fake breasts from a fake man.... what more to expect ::)   

;D