Author Topic: pm question answered /last time  (Read 22448 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: pm question answered /last time
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2008, 05:20:49 PM »

Like I said before, haven't stepped in a GNC in 2 years... I get everything from trueprotein.com.

yes straight from the tap it seems  :-X
175lbs by 31st July

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2008, 05:25:31 PM »

Like I said before, haven't stepped in a GNC in 2 years... I get everything from trueprotein.com.

Haha...GNC, I havent stepped in one of those joints since I was like 18, but yeah trueprotein.com is a great idea  being able to make your own supplements and knowing whats in them is truly unique, I just found out about that site not too long ago, but will order from them religiously from now on.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2008, 01:59:29 AM »
gh15 loss a lot of credibility with that whole Obama/McCain fiasco but you have to admit, the guy is brutal and bows to no one and seems to always get the last word. Guys like Milos and Faldo won't go toe to toe with him very long. Remember how he treated Putnam's girl or that other women bodybuilder trained by Yates and said she she was natural and just used a ton of CLA? How he calls them Missy? When he starts calling people Missy or Fella then you knows there's going to be trouble. Kind of reminds me of back in the day when IP use to post on Anabolex and he'd start out by addressing someone as "Sir". Then you knew sparks were going to fly.

BTW, gh, I'm still sticking to my story. Every word was true, Fella.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2008, 02:27:08 AM »
  Lots of people have pathetic expectations of what can be achieved drug-free. Gaining 50 to 60 lbs of lean muscle naturally is possible, but it takes many years of hard, heavy and consistent training on the Big Five - deadlift, barbell row, front miitary press, bench press/dips and squats - that most guys are simply not willing to put. It is simply too much work over too long a time to be worth it in the minds of most guys. You can be huge naturally, but you can't look like a pro bodybuilder. Weighting 260 lbs with 3% bodyfat at a height of 5'10 is not possible because the body was not designed to maintain muscle while shrinking bodyfat simultaneously - when you starve, which is essentially what a diet is, your body canibalzes muscle before eveything else. However, a 5'10 man can weight up to 240 lbs naturally with average bodyfat after 8-10 years of heavy traiing on the Big Five. This is possible. It has been discovered that the cross-sectional area of a muscle is drectly proportional to it's strengh, and that the ability of a muscle to grow is inversely proportional to the volume of stress you impose on the muscle. The Big Five will stimulate strengh increases of a very large number of muscles while imposing little volume stress to the muscles. However, to stimulate a large number of muscle fibers you also need several reps, which explains why powerlifters are very strong but not very big - although much bigger than the average man. Increasing strengh in the 6 to 8 rep range on the Big Five slowly over years is the key to massive size naturally. There isn't a single member of this board who couldn't gain at least 30 lbs of mass in 2 years or a little longer by following what I just said.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes that's true, i come from 180 from 300 in 5 years drug free, just with the 5 big and gallon of milk and ton of food, of course i was fat, but 51 arm, 82 cm legs and 141 chest but 115 waist...but for a natural that was huge at 22 years old.
so it's possible to be huge natural, you won't look like a bbuilder but like a powerlifter or a strongman.

try aas one time 5 years ago, 1 sustanon and 2 primo a week (first cycle), gained 15 pounds in two weeks, from 285 to 310...,(gained 1 inch in chest and arm in only two weeks...) and stop sust on week 3 because of irritability and water retention problem( out of breath and bp).
asstropin

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2008, 02:39:28 AM »
yes, he also feels you need 600g+ of protein a day to grow - hmmmmmmmm coincidence?

LOL! How far back did you say you went with DC? He was recommending high protein long before his board and long before starting TP.

Aren't you the guy who got his feelings hurt because you felt DC dissed you? If so, didn't he actually apologize and made it clear that he never intentionally will disrespect you or anyone until they start to deserve it. I've been following him since I first read his original Cycle For Pennies piece on Animal's board and he's always conducted himself with class and dignity.

Come on already, FP. I'm not trying to start a beef with you but seriously?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2008, 06:04:48 AM »

yes that's true, i come from 180 from 300 in 5 years drug free, just with the 5 big and gallon of milk and ton of food, of course i was fat, but 51 arm, 82 cm legs and 141 chest but 115 waist...but for a natural that was huge at 22 years old.
so it's possible to be huge natural, you won't look like a bbuilder but like a powerlifter or a strongman.

out of breath and bp).

yip yip i know that feeling. 8)

LOL! How far back did you say you went with DC? He was recommending high protein long before his board and long before starting TP.

Aren't you the guy who got his feelings hurt because you felt DC dissed you? If so, didn't he actually apologize and made it clear that he never intentionally will disrespect you or anyone until they start to deserve it. I've been following him since I first read his original Cycle For Pennies piece on Animal's board and he's always conducted himself with class and dignity.

Come on already, FP. I'm not trying to start a beef with you but seriously?

yes i was a guy he insulted a long time ago - on gayhem to be exact. i asked a perfectly reasonable genuine question and got attacked by dc and his legions of ass lickers ( a bit like on here the past few days). The difference from then and now is i am much more educated in bb now, i have studied everything i can from a variety of sources and can hold my own in most conversations. Even if i don't know something i have the ability to know how and where to fond out. This does not make me better than anyone, but it helps me see through a lot of bullshit i read and see on here i.e. synthol in his shoulders, the guy on the beach being on gear, countless gear users claiming natural when they are not etc.

However my issues with dc are not a grudge i have over being attacked one time many years ago. i get attacked on here everyday, its part of getbig and the internet boards as a whole.

i have also followed dc for a long time also, the cyce thread was interesting and well written. at that time i was a big fan of jones/mentzers/yates work and realised he was copying his ideas.

he isn't the first to do that, then i noticed he was using stretches - copied from parillo

as well as massive food intakes especialy protein - parillo again.

and i started to think hmmm fair enough he's only stating what works for him and giving free advice so all good so far.

then he started claiming dc is totally different to mentzers work - which is a lie, as mentzers books have everything in dc except the stretches and extreme food (stolen from parillo)

also he claims dc is not for newbies who have any less than years of training under their belt.  ::) again attracting newbies to it because it must be some sort of supersystem.

then he announces he is starting a protein company, so basically he has first created a demand, then created the supply for that demand.

then he goes private, i.e. intense muscle, banning anyone who does not agree with him or challenges his ideas, methods etc - making dc some sort of supersecret system this time and attracting more newbies

basically it was a masterstroke in marketing, and a sign of how to steal others ideas, remarket them and capatilize on it.

i'm not even mentioning the amount of gear he takes to build that body, not to mention synthol. yet he still has no bi's or tris.

i simply don't rate dc training, anyone who knows training knows that a natural will overtrain very quickly on this. a teen newbie may last longer before overtraining sets in.

all that protein is also a waste unless on the massive quantities of gear he recommends.
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2008, 07:07:15 AM »

yes i was a guy he insulted a long time ago - on Mayhem to be exact. i asked a perfectly reasonable genuine question and got attacked by dc and his legions of ass lickers ( a bit like on here the past few days). The difference from then and now is i am much more educated in bb now, i have studied everything i can from a variety of sources and can hold my own in most conversations. Even if i don't know something i have the ability to know how and where to fond out. This does not make me better than anyone, but it helps me see through a lot of bullshit i read and see on here i.e. synthol in his shoulders, the guy on the beach being on gear, countless gear users claiming natural when they are not etc.

However my issues with dc are not a grudge i have over being attacked one time many years ago. i get attacked on here everyday, its part of getbig and the internet boards as a whole.

i have also followed dc for a long time also
, the cyce thread was interesting and well written. at that time i was a big fan of jones/mentzers/yates work and realised he was copying his ideas.

he isn't the first to do that, then i noticed he was using stretches - copied from parillo

and i started to think hmmm fair enough he's only stating what works for him and giving free advice so all good so far.

then he started claiming dc is totally different to mentzers work - which is a lie, as mentzers books have everything in dc except the stretches and extreme food (stolen from parillo)

also he claims dc is not for newbies who have any less than years of training under their belt.  ::) again attracting newbies to it because it must be some sort of supersystem.

then he announces he is starting a protein company, so basically he has first created a demand, then created the supply for that demand.

then he goes private, i.e. intense muscle, banning anyone who does not agree with him or challenges his ideas, methods etc - making dc some sort of supersecret system this time and attracting more newbies

basically it was a masterstroke in marketing, and a sign of how to steal others ideas, remarket them and capatilize on it.

i'm not even mentioning the amount of gear he takes to build that body, not to mention synthol. yet he still has no bi's or tris.

i simply don't rate dc training, anyone who knows training knows that a natural will overtrain very quickly on this. a teen newbie may last longer before overtraining sets in.

all that protein is also a waste unless on the massive quantities of gear he recommends.

lol.

now i understand why you hate DC so much.

it would appear that you feel he is to be held responsible for the corpulent, grotesque assemblage of blubber that assails you each time you gaze in the mirror your eyes filled with tears and disgust at the hideous disfigured creature that you see looking back at you.

truth of the matter is, you have eaten yourself to the point of heart disease not due to the teachings of someone but due to your own inability to refrain from stuffing your piehole.

no matter how you cut it- you're either a fat blob because you feel you took bad advise, or a fat blob because you have no will power.

but at the end of the day, you're still a fat blob.
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2008, 08:09:11 AM »
lol.

now i understand why you hate DC so much.

it would appear that you feel he is to be held responsible for the corpulent, grotesque assemblage of blubber that assails you each time you gaze in the mirror your eyes filled with tears and disgust at the hideous disfigured creature that you see looking back at you.

truth of the matter is, you have eaten yourself to the point of heart disease not due to the teachings of someone but due to your own inability to refrain from stuffing your piehole.

no matter how you cut it- you're either a fat blob because you feel you took bad advise, or a fat blob because you have no will power.

but at the end of the day, you're still a fat blob.

hahahahahahahaha any time day or night i own your mind.

whenever i post you are there hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i have really taken over your life.

oh and i said i followed dc, i didn't say i used his   mentzers workouts.  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2008, 09:03:10 AM »
hahahahahahahaha any time day or night i own your mind.

whenever i post you are there hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i have really taken over your life.

oh and i said i followed dc, i didn't say i used his   mentzers workouts.  ;)

feel free to be flattered, fatboy.

i have made you my new pet.

i think we are going to get along famously.

b

Stavios

« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2008, 09:07:52 AM »

Actually, naturals would benefit from DC training IMO.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2008, 09:16:58 AM »

Actually, naturals would benefit from DC training IMO.

don't bothering arguing with him stavios- he doesn't have a clue as to what he's talking about.

if he did, he prolly wouldn't look like this-

i'm just curious, tuba player, did someone ask you if you wanted more cheesecake just before they took this pic?
b

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2008, 09:52:20 AM »
IM ABOUT TO PUT THIS FUCKIN JUNK ASS AND THE GETNY TYPE OF FELLAS OUT OF THE HORMONE WORLD FOR GOOD AND THIS IS NOT A JOKE IOF THEY CONTINUE THIS NONESENSE

THOSE ARE THE WORST DRUG ADDICTS OF THEM ALL,,FELLAS WOULDNT MOVE THE NEEDLE PAST 190LNB NATURALLY AND NOT WITH ANY BODYFAT% WOPRTH TALKING ABOUT ,,THOSE FELLAS ARE 190LB 13% NATURALLY IN THE CASE OF GETNY AND IN DANTA CASE 190-200LB 15-18%% NATURALLY

FUCK YEAH N I G G A H S !!!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2008, 11:25:30 AM »
Wow just because you are so horribly wrong at everything you write I have to correct you once again below in bold

i have also followed dc for a long time also, the cyce thread was interesting and well written. at that time i was a big fan of jones/mentzers/yates work and realised he was copying his ideas.

Really? State out one instance where we are similiar. Mentzer=rest pause of 6 max effort singles with 10 seconds rest between them. Me= 11-20 reps with 3 failure points on the way to that rep range with 15 deep breathes between those failure points. That look similiar to you? If it does, your clear thinking ability is very skewered  

didnt copy but surely read the bird wing studies and then parillo came out with the stretches a year later and I was on the same route trying to figure out how to potentially cause hyperplasia .....but again because your a complete moron you AGAIN forget ive been around since 1991 and that is when I started talking about all this. And AGAIN every single article that has wound up in a magazine says the same thing by me "Parillo came before me with the stretches and I give credit to him on that front....he was definitely first"......but you conveniently skip that part. Here I will state it again...."yes my extreme stretches are different but there is no doubt that Parillo was on to that post exercise stretching from back in the early 90's before I was....and I laud him once again as the pioneer with that"

ridiculous----we were both out at the same time in the early 90's and Parillo wanted people taking in a tremendous amount of MCT's and if i remember right his protein standards were somewhat normal. Do you make this stuff up as you go along?

Name one coincedence Mentzer and I have.....just one. And please dont say low volume because ill make you eat dirt as he was a nutjob sometimes getting people to train a bodypart once a month. Since Mentzer and I are almost polar opposites in theory (frequency) this should be real good....lets see how stupid you can make yourself look on this one.....

uhhhh no i just dont want anyone who hasnt been around the gym for 3 years using my methods...why? because they dont know how to train yet. If i was smart I would welcome newbies with a red carpet...and claim miraculous things from their "newbie gains" that they can gain no matter what way they train. I dont. I want the guys who are stuck who cant put on muscle mass.  

This is awesome. I started talking about high protein intakes back in 1991-1992 and then started a supplement company in 2004....LOL an incredible 13 year "see into the future" marketing plan. What will you be doing 13 years from now FatPanda....do you know?

Where do you get your info? I dont even own Intensemuscle.com I am a guest there. Its owned by two people called Skip and Winnie. Skip has a private forum. Im starting to think that you seriously have some delusional mental issues as you cant get one thing right.

Will you be selling Captain Kangaroo jackets in 2021? Because by your picture that looks like your marketing plan 13 years from now

TRT read it and weep.....Im very sorry that your pathetic training and eating has left you with an obese 290 pound body at 5'10"....dont blame others for your lack of good sense. Wait a second, you are saying I use synthol in my shoulders but my bi's and tri's suck....now if i was using synthol wouldnt I use it in my sucky bi's and tri's? Just a thought for you. 

who cares what you rate or not...your opinion means absolutely nothing, especially because you cant get one piece of information right

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2008, 05:37:47 PM »
feel free to be flattered, fatboy.

i have made you my new pet.

i think we are going to get along famously.

Its ok to get attached to me. i understand its not your fault.

you suffer from a thing called Stockholm syndrome - its when someone is brutally owned and abused they sometimes grow attached to their abuser.

clearly you have this syndrome and i'm you abuser.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2008, 05:53:13 PM »
Wow just because you are so horribly wrong at everything you write I have to correct you once again below in bold

hahahahahahaha

meltdown

oh and

straight sets to failure - mentzer
1 set per muscle group - mentzer
increase in strength = increase in muscle - mentzer
progressive resistance - mentzer
rest pause - mentzer
extreme stretching - parillo
extreme protein intake - parillo + every bodybuider from the late 80's onward.
cycling excercises - westside perionisation.

mentzer ideas + parillo ideas = doggcrapp.

dc training only works because steroids+weights+high protein= muscle - not because you use longer rests between rest pauses  - or do you feel this is the real secret  ::)

also dc training will over train any natural trainee with those rest pauses sooner or later.

your bi's and tri's are quite frankly pathetic. you have clearly got a tear or 2 in both arms, the shoulders are so full of synthol its not funny, and you are basically lacking in every bodypart except lats.

time to retire i think  :-*
175lbs by 31st July

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2008, 06:26:51 PM »
the only way you can afford living of bodybuilding is by either go natural route and lie non stop,, aka true protien ,,all kind of training methods who wont do shit because every one is different and shoudl find what good for him her,,or you can go the non natural route and sell hormones and become multi milllioner and at times billioner since it goes hand in hand with prostitution casinos and the such ,,most americanos are pussys and cant do nothing to begin with so they chose the lieing all the way natural bullcrap and feed you hear balonie from morning to night,,aka mishko,,danta,,getny,,and even the little wanna bes mesomorph kid ..same deal ,,they all want to get the money via natural ways while being hormonized and begging in emails for good quality hormone this time around ,,,they are all dependent of china and or europe since im in control of europe they are direct dependnt of gh15

this all thread is nonesense,,lifters who are ormonized arguing with lifters who are ...got that right  hormonized

some on 2 gram some on 750mg but rest assured every one here is hormnonized all beggin day and night night and day and will most lilley put their kids if they got any behind the hormone purchase they need to do ,,aka kid get less presents for their hormone needs

this is gh15 approved
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2008, 08:15:44 PM »
the only way you can afford living of bodybuilding is by either go natural route and lie non stop,, aka true protien ,,all kind of training methods who wont do shit because every one is different and shoudl find what good for him her,,or you can go the non natural route and sell hormones and become multi milllioner and at times billioner since it goes hand in hand with prostitution casinos and the such ,,most americanos are pussys and cant do nothing to begin with so they chose the lieing all the way natural bullcrap and feed you hear balonie from morning to night,,aka mishko,,danta,,getny,,and even the little wanna bes mesomorph kid ..same deal ,,they all want to get the money via natural ways while being hormonized and begging in emails for good quality hormone this time around ,,,they are all dependent of china and or europe since im in control of europe they are direct dependnt of gh15

this all thread is nonesense,,lifters who are ormonized arguing with lifters who are ...got that right  hormonized

some on 2 gram some on 750mg but rest assured every one here is hormnonized all beggin day and night night and day and will most lilley put their kids if they got any behind the hormone purchase they need to do ,,aka kid get less presents for their hormone needs

this is gh15 approved

I'm about to expose you for what your are. The jig is up gimmick.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2008, 08:21:12 PM »

dont just say it do it >:(
Thunderdome approved

Stavios

« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »
you have been saying that for months !

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »
you have been saying that for months !
x2 ???

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2008, 10:54:07 PM »
shaddup fat man
!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2008, 01:53:17 AM »
gh, can you get those European sources that you control to quit faking anabols, Norma and gh already? Oh, and to pack better to keep us US pussies out of trouble. At least IP packs his garbage tight. Also, can you do anything for Cat? I heard the guy kept records and is willing to sing like a canary. Do you really think LE will go after his cust or just the board mods he bribed with his crappy paper? Where does Anthony Roberts fit in into all this? The guy is blogging like a madman.

Anxiously awaiting your Bible and true identity. Nine more days, right?

(MooseJay, since you're back can you approve this thread?)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2008, 02:08:44 AM »
gh, can you get those European sources that you control to quit faking anabols, Norma and gh already? Oh, and to pack better to keep us US pussies out of trouble. At least IP packs his garbage tight. Also, can you do anything for Cat? I heard the guy kept records and is willing to sing like a canary. Do you really think LE will go after his cust or just the board mods he bribed with his crappy paper? Where does Anthony Roberts fit in into all this? The guy is blogging like a madman.

Anxiously awaiting your Bible and true identity. Nine more days, right?

(MooseJay, since you're back can you approve this thread?)
Cats eat canarys , his paper was great to..

Roberts is a narc and dealer just like gh15

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2008, 02:33:57 AM »
Cats eat canarys , his paper was great to..

Roberts is a narc and dealer just like gh15

I've never use Cat so I speak of that of which I do not know. Which is a round about way of saying I should shut up. Robert's always seemed like an attention whore to me therefore suspect. I like that Lewellyn guy though but that's just a gut feeling. I don't much about him either.

Don't you wish you were really Alin? I hear he's well connected family and politically wise. And he's loaded. I guess profit margins are high when you're a selective scammer. I wonder what kind of country Mondolva (sp?) is like. I'm an American and we just know about the city we live in (barely).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2008, 02:42:15 AM »
BTW, why is Dante a liar? He's always been very blunt about gear usage. If I remember his original article he said to just stick with the basics: 1-2g of test a week, dbol, etc. I remember thinking that is quite a range: 1-2 grams. His two week "cruising" phase was 200mg/wk which is double HRT dose. And plus if you're on a gram or two for 4 weeks you'll still be way over normal range during that 2 wk "cruising" period even if you took nothing. So essentially you're on all the time.

Maybe he's on TRT/cruising as he writes this and next week it's back on a gram or two. Or maybe he should just tell us what he means by TRT. Maintenance for a lot, if not most, hard core bodybuilders is two sus/wk with some deca thrown in (for the joints). So they're cruising on 500test/wk and 400deca/wk. That would be a hard core, no holds bar, pull out all the stops, bulking cycle for me.