Author Topic: Interesting revelation about Ronnie in the new Flex...........  (Read 5934 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Interesting revelation about Ronnie in the new Flex...........
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 03:29:10 PM »
A cop at the scene of a murder.... wow, this is a ground breaking revelation  ::)

But not just any cop............it was Ronnie Coleman!!  :o
No doubt about it...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2008, 03:58:23 PM »
i ran into some huge black cop one time years ago,i was in a rush to get home after work one dayand ended up getting pulled over by a cop. i was already in a bad mood and this made me even worse obviously. so im sitting there and this big fking black cop comes out of the car to my window. this guy was bloody huge, ripped and you could tell he was 'one of those' type cops where its just an asshole with a gun and his tight little shirt and sunglasses. he was acting like a hardass to me so i was really short and sarcastic with him. tells me to get out of the car. at this point im furious, i didnt even think i had done anything wrong. he starts asking me if i think im some kind of tough guy and getting in my face. meanwhile another cop car had pulled up, you know how they show up in groups sometimes. so we are arguing still and then he kind of pushes me back. i flipped out and pushed him down and then another cop or two grabs me from behind to restrain me and i shouted "DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM I POST ON GETBIG!!!!!!" and flipped them both over my shoulder into the windshield of their cruiser. meanwhile the big black cop was on the ground in a little puddle of his own pee and i approached him, ripped off my shirt and pants(i always wear a posing thong underneath just in case, you never know when you may need it) did an ab/thigh pose and flexed till vains popped out, turned around and hit a devistating glute shot and the poor bastard started crying as i screamed 'REMEMBER THE NAME, IM JOHN MATRIX AND I POST ON GETBIG!!!!!'  got in my car and drove home.  

Pics or it didn't happen

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen

why exactly is it not believable?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2008, 04:51:32 PM »
why exactly is it not believable?

Black people arn't allowed to be cops

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »
They call me Mister Tibbs!  >:(

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 05:13:55 PM »
he also said he goes to bed at 5 in the morning and gets up at noon, weird hours.

typical getbigger

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 05:17:07 PM »
A cop at the scene of a murder.... wow, this is a ground breaking revelation  ::)

Yes only reaffirms the fact that most of us on getbig are in the company of children.

Google pictures of Nikki Catsouras and then tell me if walking into a doulbe murde is as bad as walking into that. 

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
Yes only reaffirms the fact that most of us on getbig are in the company of children.

Google pictures of Nikki Catsouras and then tell me if walking into a doulbe murde is as bad as walking into that. 

I think actually being there to see it in person would leave a lasting immpression...to me its just another gross pic on the net that we have all become accustomed to

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 08:08:40 PM »
i ran into some huge black cop one time years ago,i was in a rush to get home after work one dayand ended up getting pulled over by a cop. i was already in a bad mood and this made me even worse obviously. so im sitting there and this big fking black cop comes out of the car to my window. this guy was bloody huge, ripped and you could tell he was 'one of those' type cops where its just an asshole with a gun and his tight little shirt and sunglasses. he was acting like a hardass to me so i was really short and sarcastic with him. tells me to get out of the car. at this point im furious, i didnt even think i had done anything wrong. he starts asking me if i think im some kind of tough guy and getting in my face. meanwhile another cop car had pulled up, you know how they show up in groups sometimes. so we are arguing still and then he kind of pushes me back. i flipped out and pushed him down and then another cop or two grabs me from behind to restrain me and i shouted "DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM I POST ON GETBIG!!!!!!" and flipped them both over my shoulder into the windshield of their cruiser. meanwhile the big black cop was on the ground in a little puddle of his own pee and i approached him, ripped off my shirt and pants(i always wear a posing thong underneath just in case, you never know when you may need it) did an ab/thigh pose and flexed till vains popped out, turned around and hit a devistating glute shot and the poor bastard started crying as i screamed 'REMEMBER THE NAME, IM JOHN MATRIX AND I POST ON GETBIG!!!!!'  got in my car and drove home.  

Good shit!
HAHA, RON.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »
they had a little Q&A thing with him in the new issue and they asked him what his weirdest experience as a police officer was and he said he went to a call where a guy came out of a house yelling and acting weird and when Ronnie went in the house he saw a bunch of blood and a double murder, pretty crazy stuff.

walmart has some neat mags huh?

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 08:37:39 PM »
hmm, the stories i can tell you. i see it all the time. it doesnt even faze you after the first couple.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »
holy shit john matrix, that was you?

i passed you on the highway while you were doing your thigh and abs routine over a bloody cop

btw, your rear delts need work
Valhalla awaits.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 09:16:46 PM »
I was at my friends house after High school fucking some bitches and smoking blunts(translation:smoking weed with girls we wanted to fuck but didn't) , his brother had some hippies over throwing the Frisbee... Frisbee goes into the yard behind the house and there was some dude who shot his head off.. turns out that it was the home owner's brother who was a degenerate gambler and lost a lot in Atlantic city...i couldn't go to sleep for like three days...it looked sick.

3 days...That shit would have most seeing a shrink for post traumatic stress syndrome...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 09:22:43 PM »

I guess that's why your mom likes me to dress up as a cop ???

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 09:22:58 PM »
holy shit john matrix, that was you?

i passed you on the highway while you were doing your thigh and abs routine over a bloody cop

btw, your rear delts need work

haha. i suppose it did create quite a scene.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 09:27:49 PM »

WOULD YOU PLEASE EXPAND ON THAT?

SkinnyFatty

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2008, 12:37:24 AM »
This thread needs desperately a youtube vid, where we can see big Ron's day as a cop. Who knows it??

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2008, 02:12:54 AM »

that's wrong, they SHOULD not be allowed to be cops.  ::) ::)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2008, 07:10:54 AM »
My uncle worked in homicide for a number of years and he has told me some pretty crazy things...off the top of my head a guy committing suicide by jumping off the balcony of his apartment  and getting decapitated and finding his head which had rolled into the underground parking...also wnet to a scene where a guy cut his wife into pieces with a machete

He said the only time he felt sick was on his first day he went to a traffic accident and a guys fingers got cut off and he had to go pick them up...very first day on the job

Was your uncle a cop in Cambodia?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2008, 07:18:32 AM »
Ronnie should be lucky when he used to be a cop he didn't face much worse than what he described. I wonder what Ronnie would have felt like if he responded to a call and went into the house and found a Maggots infested guy who hanged himself 2 weeks ago and his neighbors just found out..... :-X :-X
Get Big, or Die Trying

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »
I work at the council, and some guy I read about who got moved out of his council house was so pissed off that he cut his own head off with a chainsaw so that when the council guys came in they found a beheaded guy who'd ruined the carpets with his blood.

Pretty cool story, but doesn't have Ronnie Coleman in it so it sucks by default.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »
I work at the council, and some guy I read about who got moved out of his council house was so pissed off that he cut his own head off with a chainsaw so that when the council guys came in they found a beheaded guy who'd ruined the carpets with his blood.

Pretty cool story, but doesn't have Ronnie Coleman in it so it sucks by default.

WTF is "the council?"

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2008, 01:14:23 PM »
WTF is "the council?"

Like the government. English term.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2008, 01:28:19 PM »

it was on all the new sites. He didn't lose his head. He was a pez dispenser.
A