Author Topic: Technokc needs Getbig advises. . .  (Read 4675 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Technokc needs Getbig advises. . .
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2008, 01:23:53 PM »
having a 600lbs friend is nothing i would be proud of.

stupid fat people, he should be killed and feed the lions

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 03:17:30 PM »
PHOTOS?[/b]
U

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2008, 03:18:59 PM »
Okay so I got a friend who is over 600lbs, good guy, has a chronic bad back in which he can't get help on because he cant fit in a normal MRI machine so he gets disability of 2000 a month.

Anyways about 4 years ago he met a girl online playing WOW who lived in another state, immediately he flew out to meet her.  Obviously all of his boys were happy for him because he was a 25 year old virgin, and hey lets face it most girls aren't tripping over themselves to fuck a 600lb dude.

I met this girl once and she was slightly overweight, divorced, with two kids.  I realized right away that she was getting with him for money(he moved up with her after their first meeting), but again, the main caveat was he was getting pussy.

Well, Im sure you can see where this is going, he has now moved back in town, she basically kicked him to the curb after she found a job.  The big problem is, is that he still loves her, and thinks there is still a chance.  The fucker is sending her 1600 a month of his disability!!

I fell really sorry for him and want to help him. 

How can I convince him to:
     1)  Get over this bitch and stop sending her money
     2)  Loose some weight so that he doesnt have to pay thousands of dollars to get laid

Any Getbig advise would be greatly appreciated

why not just tell 'fat panda' to man up and ask us himself?
b

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2008, 03:20:57 PM »
Big dude.....all the way big dude.
No doubt about it...

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2008, 09:28:05 AM »
YOU DIDNT POST ANY PHOTOS

Hey Swede, heres the photos just for you.  Way too drunk saturday to post them, and then had to help my girls parents move shit on sunday.

For perspective I am 6'0 and 220 in this pic.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2008, 09:34:30 AM »

Sweet moustache on the guy on the left.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2008, 09:38:22 AM »
Just find him another bitch and split the money with her.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2008, 09:41:25 AM »
YMCA

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2008, 09:52:34 AM »
Obese pieces of shit don't deserve disability.... hey maybe if his disability was cut, he couldn't afford a lunch of 12 whopper's , 4 large fries and 6 milkshake's...he might actually trim down to a reasonable 200lbs. and GET A FUCKING JOB.

loser

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2008, 12:24:42 PM »
Hey Swede, heres the photos just for you.  Way too drunk saturday to post them, and then had to help my girls parents move shit on sunday.

For perspective I am 6'0 and 220 in this pic.

Are you also at times referred to as 'Ming the merciless'?

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2008, 12:39:03 PM »
Are you also at times referred to as 'Ming the merciless'?

Is that someone elses handle?  If not, than it would be pretty cool to be referred to Ming the merciless.  Did you see my pics when I had my crazy fu-man chu?  Good stuff!! ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2008, 12:40:36 PM »
Obese pieces of shit don't deserve disability.... hey maybe if his disability was cut, he couldn't afford a lunch of 12 whopper's , 4 large fries and 6 milkshake's...he might actually trim down to a reasonable 200lbs. and GET A FUCKING JOB.

loser

couldnt say it better myself
L

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »
What motivates this dude? I am envisioning a special on him where Richard Simmons has to visit him in bed. Dude needs to get moving. Even a tread mill walk for 15-20 minute a day would help this guy.
U

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »

loser

In all fairness he didn't get disability because he was obese, he got a serious back problem from back when we played football in high school.  He got upended in practice by our back up center and landed on his head.

Needless to say 500lbs crashing down on a neck is not a good thing.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
Okay so I got a friend who is over 600lbs, good guy, has a chronic bad back in which he can't get help on because he cant fit in a normal MRI machine so he gets disability of 2000 a month.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2008, 12:47:45 PM »
What motivates this dude? I am envisioning a special on him where Richard Simmons has to visit him in bed. Dude needs to get moving. Even a tread mill walk for 15-20 minute a day would help this guy.

Thats what I am trying to find.  The bitch from out of town really broke his heart and he is way down in the dumps.

The only bright spot was that when we were out at the strip club he finally said he wanted to get in shape and needed our help.  I've been his friend for nearly 20 years and this was honestly the first time I have heard him say this, so maybe this will be the first step.

Hopefully he can get angry at this bitch who used him and turn that into motivation.  

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2008, 01:01:39 PM »
dude needs to lose some serious weight.  for christmas get everyone to put their funds together and buy him a treadmill

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2008, 01:30:17 PM »
Is that someone elses handle?  If not, than it would be pretty cool to be referred to Ming the merciless.  Did you see my pics when I had my crazy fu-man chu?  Good stuff!! ;D

No that's the main villain from Flash Gordon. And yeah, I remember those pics of yours which is why I asked you that :D

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2008, 04:01:47 PM »
No that's the main villain from Flash Gordon. And yeah, I remember those pics of yours which is why I asked you that :D

;D

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2008, 04:47:41 PM »
You need to get your friend doing some form of exercise, otherwise he's not gonna live long.  His feelings for this girl are purely because he thinks he will never get another girl to go out with him.  He needs to get out, do some exercise, lose some weight and build up his self-confidence.  You and his other mates will need to support him to do this or he'll just give up.

And stop him from sending any more money to this chick.  Hide his bank card under the salad if you have to.   ;D