Author Topic: a wound that will not heal  (Read 20726 times)

Moosejay

Re: a wound that will not heal
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2008, 11:37:54 AM »

Most of it was deleted because Ron fears lawsuits, but the short version is Jimmy Thompson and Sergiopump outed Moose as gay with some stories from the 80's bodybuilding scene they were witness to.

:)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2008, 11:38:34 AM »
You never know who can offer a solution. I have been to the best medical minds without solutions.
Moose, have you been tested for diabetes or cancer?
R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2008, 11:39:14 AM »

or HIV

Moosejay

« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2008, 11:39:39 AM »
Moose,

A few things here...

Have your doctor run a CBC and culture the site to see how your White count is doing and also what strand might be causing the problem at the wound, you might have an infection going on there (Bacterial at that) that might be in need of treatment by something systemic like Vanco or Cipro.  If the culture comes back positive, along with your White count (Neutrophils) being high, then most likely you have a bacterial infection that, like I said before, will need a broad spectrum antibiotic, followed by maybe a topical antibiotic cream.  The odds of it being viral are pretty slim, especially with wounds at the superficial layer of skin, but if the white count comes back high(Lymphocyte) then it probably is viral, I doubt it though. 

If that option helps the wound reduce in inflammation, then the next step will be to just have your doctor stitch or staple the wound together.  The wound itself doesn't look to be too deep, so healing by secondary intention (Allowing it to stay open and the granulation tissue to form) can still be an option.

If they have tried such measures but to no avail, let me know and I will give you some other suggestions..

"1"

Thanks..good post...I am on Bactrim, 800mgs, 2ce a day

Moosejay

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2008, 11:40:21 AM »
Moose

You need to find a wound care and hyperbaric medicine center. Search for one around you, they're typically internal departments associated with a hospital. Or search google for a Wound Care physician, they usually have their own practice and work within one of these centers too.

You may need to do have some hyperbaric treatments, its hard to tell how big it really is from the pictures. It could take anywhere from 10-20 weeks to fully heal.  

Yes, hyperbarics are next....Uconn m ed center

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2008, 11:40:26 AM »
:)

Why don't you call Jimmy and Sergiopump out?  Ask them to back up their claims.  Seems to me some very specific facts were alleged that you should be able to disprove if they are not true.  As it is now, your silence speaks volumes.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2008, 11:41:17 AM »
I would talk to your doc about a wound vac.

Or you could pm any one of Sarcasm's victims....he's left them with MANY unhealed wounds.

Moosejay

« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2008, 11:41:40 AM »
Wound healing has two problems, nutrition and vascular access. From the look of your wound it looks inflamed, I am assuming that it is probably infected. If you are having any fevers, you need to go to an ED, and probably get admitted for IV antibiotics, however, if it is not is not infected, you need to go see a plastic surgeon. Regardless, go to Yale's ED, get the wound cultured and wrapped, and get referred to a plastic surgeon. Depending on how deep the wound is, you may even need a flap reconstruction. But you need to see someone asap. On a side note, these type of things will continue to happen in American health care, if we don't start paying PCPs more.

Yes...I have the top plastics guy now

Moosejay

« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2008, 11:43:21 AM »
No. Just stories, rumours, and allegations. No real proof whatsoever.

Yes, Chem.

You understand, of course, that we post among wizards here

Moosejay

« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2008, 11:44:32 AM »
Hi Moosejay, sorry about your situation!  Some websites that may be of interest to you:

Top Websites for Non Healing WoundsTop Websites for Non Healing Wounds from RightHealth Editor's Picks

non-healing wound Symptoms, Treatments and Resources - MedHelp
This page is MedHelp's authoritative resource for non-healing wound including symptoms, treatment, causes and diagnoses. MedHelp's non-healing wound page ...
www.medhelp.org

Thank you, Stella!

eMedicine - Wound Healing, Chronic Wounds : Article by Jorge I de ...
Nonhealing chronic wounds are a challenge to the patient, the health care professional, and the health care system. They significantly impair the quality of ...

www.emedicine.com

Negative Pressure Wound Therapy/Vacuum-Assisted Closure (VAC) for ...
The evidence supporting the use of vacuum-assisted wound therapy in the treatment of chronic. nonhealing wounds exists primarily in the form of ...

www.cigna.com

wound care consultants (be prepared for graphic pics)

www.wound.com/

Also from what I've read on it briefly if you smoke, it could be a major factor in impairing the healing process.

Moosejay

« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2008, 11:45:54 AM »

Diabetes, yes

Cancer, no...hmmmm

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2008, 11:46:16 AM »
Jimmy Thompson claimed first-hand knowledge, so it really comes down to his credibility vs Moose's.

Jimmy Thompson almost sounds like a real name.

Has he witnessed any Bigfoot hunting? Getbiggers just being mean, right?  

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2008, 11:46:32 AM »
Or you could pm any one of Sarcasm's victims....he's left them with MANY unhealed wounds.

;D

Moosejay

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2008, 11:46:47 AM »

Got a wound vac right now...will post a pic

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2008, 11:47:45 AM »

actually the biggest victim was quacker dave and his fat used car sales woman girlfriend of his   he ran like a chicken when he got exposed   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2008, 11:49:19 AM »
actually the biggest victim was quacker dave and his fat used car sales woman girlfriend of his   he ran like a chicken when he got exposed   

::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2008, 11:49:36 AM »
Didn't Jimmy also tell stories of Danny Padilla and Franco Columbu being forced to dress in schoolboy uniforms and being sodomized by the Weiders. Also a story of Shawn Ray being put in a tribal outfit, also sodomized and being made to respond to the name "Little Oohuru". Those stories sound real credible to me. ::)

Sounds like Jimmy has a sassy imagination and some fabulously unresolved issues.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2008, 11:53:54 AM »
Yes, Chem.

You understand, of course, that we post among wizards here

why did you run when the 'truth' came to be known if it wasn't the 'truth' then?

say what you want, but your absence and subsequent return speaks volumes about these 'allegations' and 'innuendo'.
b

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2008, 11:55:17 AM »
kinda looks like this:

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2008, 11:57:11 AM »
kinda looks like this:

Guy took getting ripped to the next level.

Moosejay

« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2008, 11:57:35 AM »
why did you run when the 'truth' came to be known if it wasn't the 'truth' then?

Lawyer

say what you want, but your absence and subsequent return speaks volumes about these 'allegations' and 'innuendo'.

J Grey

« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha calling your lawyer because you have been exposed as a homosexual.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2008, 12:01:12 PM »
Moosejay I don't know anything about your or what the situation is here...but I think the question needs to be answered to clarify things....do you lust after the cock?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2008, 12:01:33 PM »
Maybe Jaejonna should have called his lawyer when you called him "slanty eyes"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »
Moosejay I don't know anything about your or what the situation is here...but I think the question needs to be answered to clarify things....do you lust after the cock?

hahaha