Author Topic: Obama looking ripped in hawaii  (Read 26569 times)

The Coach

Re: Obama looking ripped in hawaii
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »
The Coach is not to be reasoned with.

You call me names, make up lies about me and now you expect me to be reasonable?

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2008, 05:41:14 PM »
The CoachReligious zealots are not to be reasoned with.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2008, 06:28:15 PM »
All you non religions and non Muslim dummies will burn in a fiery place while I laugh in Allah's arms, hahaha.

jt
TEAM Nasser

The Coach

« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2008, 08:09:38 PM »
Then I guess Obama asking Rick Warren and him taking the oath on Lincolns Bible (or any Bible) makes him a religious zealot right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2008, 08:16:43 PM »
Then I guess Obama asking Rick Warren and him taking the oath on Lincolns Bible (or any Bible) makes him a religious zealot right?

LOL!

Pretty funny that you didn't mention anything about the very intolerant Warren when MCCAIN spoke at his forum during the 2008 presidential race ;)

Warren is about as Far-RIGHT as you could possibly imagine - you probably agree with 99.9% of his views joe.  Have you read about him?

Warren was selected to piss off the far-left and extend an olive branch to the far-right... instead you have the far-right people acting OFFENDED that obama selected a gay-basher.

Heck, warren practically got Bush elected in 2004 by using his religious pulpit to push anti-stem cell, anti-abortion beliefs down his subscribers' throats, encouraging them to vote Bush, or vote evil lmao...

I could see the repubs being pissed, if obama chose some far-left loon to speak.  but he chose a well-regarded CONSERVATIVE to speak.  And still, repubs are crying about it. 

Joe, who could possibly make you happy to speak at this event?  He chose a far-right REPUB!

The Coach

« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2008, 08:28:22 PM »
Yes, I have heard Warren, in person at his church. I know right wing, thats no secret. But during that Q&A with Obama and McCain, he asked the same questions to both. Again Rob, stop with the spin.

The Coach

« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2008, 08:29:56 PM »
BTW, you never answered my question.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2008, 09:04:28 PM »
i was there in hawaii this summer and there we find out OBAMA is gonna stay a few houses down from where we are in kailua beach. though still off limits from even that close, we saw OBAMA jogging down the beach with a few ss men and i dare say hes in better shape than ANY PRESIDENT EVER.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2008, 09:16:23 PM »
I believe in a creator/ higher power or energy which, hey, our feeble minds just cannot comprehend.

speak for yourself there, bro

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2008, 09:30:37 PM »
Yes, I have heard Warren, in person at his church. I know right wing, thats no secret. But during that Q&A with Obama and McCain, he asked the same questions to both. Again Rob, stop with the spin.

why in the world would mcCain even show up at the same place as such an anti-gay guy like Warren?

I mean, if the dude is wrong, and obama is wrong to have him speak...

Why in the WORLD would mccain go to his event?

face it - The guy is an anti-gay republican religious leader, and that's okay - he's very open about what he believes in.  Mccain AND Obama sucked up to the guy during the campaign.  Mccain knew the guys' anti-gay beliefs.  Now, you and other far-right people acting all OFFENDED at this guy who doesn't believe in gay rights, and it's hilarious.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2008, 10:21:19 PM »
Your joking right?

I feek sorry for you dems will be in power for the next 20 years ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2008, 10:29:08 PM »
Why must every thread turn into either politics, or Ronnie vs. Dorian?
HAHA, RON.....

The Coach

« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2008, 10:32:44 AM »
I feek sorry for you dems will be in power for the next 20 years ;D

Actually it's pretty safe to say we'll be back in power after the next election. Not worried in the least.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2008, 06:08:09 PM »
Actually it's pretty safe to say we'll be back in power after the next election. Not worried in the least.

Only if Arnold runs will you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2008, 06:34:39 PM »

Are you just as sure about that, as you were about your 'source' claiming there was a 'whitey' tape?

Are you just as sure about that, as you were about your 'source' claiming the October surprise was proof that Obama was a Muslim?

Are you just as sure about that, as you were that Palin was the Beacon of Hope that would win it for Mccain (when it ended up costing him the election, as 60% of voters deemed her unqualified and 18% of 2004 repub voters just stayed home)?

The only thing it's "pretty safe" to bet on is that your predictions aren't that accurate.  :(

The Coach

« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »
Are you just as sure about that, as you were about your 'source' claiming there was a 'whitey' tape?

Are you just as sure about that, as you were about your 'source' claiming the October surprise was proof that Obama was a Muslim?

Are you just as sure about that, as you were that Palin was the Beacon of Hope that would win it for Mccain (when it ended up costing him the election, as 60% of voters deemed her unqualified and 18% of 2004 repub voters just stayed home)?

The only thing it's "pretty safe" to bet on is that your predictions aren't that accurate.  :(

Hahaha, never said anything about the "whitey" tape (because I'm quite sure is was covered up by the press) and I never said that about Palin. Nice try tho.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2008, 06:41:38 PM »
Hahaha, never said anything about the "whitey" tape (because I'm quite sure is was covered up by the press) and I never said that about Palin. Nice try tho.

So you did say that about the "October surprise that obama is a muslim?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2008, 06:42:25 PM »
he didnt say that you bsaid those things in this thread, he was pointed out that in the past the thing you were "sure were gonna happen" = just didnt happen.

coach if your going t tak politics in a debate-like manner, at least learn how to debate.

wanna-be, sideline politicians with no sense for debate or principle really piss me off.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2008, 06:43:21 PM »
the "whitey" tape (because I'm quite sure is was covered up by the press)

Why did FOX news, Rush limbaugh, Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity, and others all cover it us?

Joe, FOX is #1 in cable news and #3 in cable - they have a LOT of voters.  The repubs would have won in 2008 if the 18% of repubs had just showed up and voted - Obama did not get the youth vote as hoped.  He only won because repubs stayed home.

Since you blame the press for burying the whitey tape - why do you think FOX, Oreilly, Rush, and Hannity all took part in this conspiracy?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2008, 06:47:25 PM »
240 or bust monster delusions, Obama got the youth vote, McCain and Palin were 2 dried up sacks of shit that don't know how to campaign.

jt
TEAM Nasser

The Coach

« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2008, 07:05:12 PM »
So you did say that about the "October surprise that obama is a muslim?

He is, he went to a muslim school and since NEVER renounced his muslim faith. Also, there is no hard evidence of his birth in Hawaii (exept the one online) no one has ever seen the hard copy physically even when asked he didn't produce it. There are only 2 qualifications for being president, 1. Be 35 or over and 2. Be born in the US and prove it. He can't prove it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2008, 07:06:53 PM »
The Coach is not to be reasoned with.

He don't have the brainpower to sufficiently reason with the brightest of Getbig, like yourself.

The Coach

« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »
He don't have the brainpower to sufficiently reason with the brightest of Getbig, like yourself.

Yes, like you, he's a genius ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2008, 07:21:53 PM »
240 or bust monster delusions, Obama got the youth vote, McCain and Palin were 2 dried up sacks of shit that don't know how to campaign.

jt

18% of repub 2004 voters didn't show up.
Obama didn't get major youth turnout improvement from 2004.

He won because repubs thought palin was incompetent.  it's that simple.  Mccain was LEADING on Sept 11th - she did the Couric interview and... you know the rest ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2008, 07:22:47 PM »
Yes, like you, he's a genius ::)

Depussey = a retard with an IQ of 52. Camel Jockey = more than twice as clever as that.