Author Topic: Q&A with IFBB Pro AD Cherry  (Read 14527 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Q&A with IFBB Pro AD Cherry
« on: December 23, 2008, 12:43:19 AM »
AD has been kind enough to join the positive board and answer anyones questions that they may have for the 2007 Nationals Champion.

Remember if its not positive it wont be tolerated! Have fun and ask away.

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: Q&A with IFBB Pro AD Cherry
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 12:53:28 AM »
AD has been kind enough to join the positive board and answer anyones questions that they may have for the 2007 Nationals Champion.

Remember if its not positive it wont be tolerated! Have fun and ask away.
Thanks for having me

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 12:54:33 AM »
Hey AD, good to have you posting on this board.

Q. You prepping for the Ironman? IF not whats the 09 gameplan?

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 01:06:26 AM »
Hey AD, good to have you posting on this board.

Q. You prepping for the Ironman? IF not whats the 09 gameplan?
Yes I'm getting ready for the Iron Man. I'm excited. 1 of my old training partners that had moved away came back for a few months and we've had some incredible training sessions. I promised his wife who he'll be joining after the show I'll get in that top 5 so I have high expectations. posted some shots today on you tube search Adorthus.  Again I'm glad to be on the board.
Maybe I can teach forsure I can learn.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 01:13:42 AM »
Yes I'm getting ready for the Iron Man. I'm excited. 1 of my old training partners that had moved away came back for a few months and we've had some incredible training sessions. I promised his wife who he'll be joining after the show I'll get in that top 5 so I have high expectations. posted some shots today on you tube search Adorthus.  Again I'm glad to be on the board.

Hey AD, if u ever need a training partner, i wouldnt mind coming up from stockton and getting some knowledge from an IFBB Pro  ;)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 01:14:06 AM »
Also AD im curious, since ur prepping for the ironman, whats ur current contest diet like at the moment???

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 01:16:32 AM »

You looking to do some other shows besides the IM? If you can travel, you should make a trip to Australia  contact TheMessiahofMuscle aka Tony Doherty.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »
DUDE YOU BOUNCED BACK AFTER THAT FIRST OUTING ,U WERENT UR BEST TOOK IT AND MADE NICE REBOUND,GOOD LUCK.

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 06:41:34 PM »
Also AD I'm curious, since ur prepping for the ironman, whats ur current contest diet like at the moment???
egg whites oatmeal then the next 5 are fish/lean ground turkey/or chicken  and sweet or red potato and unlimited greens  a pre cardio shake  a workout shake a lil fish oil a dab of this on my last meal  ;) last meal is eggwhites sometimes fiber one as a treat some almonds here and there. Thats a rough outline
sometimes rice actually often and 30 grams oatmeal last meal. that's the only gram amount I'll share tonight :P

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 06:44:59 PM »
You looking to do some other shows besides the IM? If you can travel, you should make a trip to Australia  contact TheMessiahofMuscle aka Tony Doherty.
Well a good friend of mine and training partner is moving to New Zealand for 6 months so that is a good possability!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »
yo AD.
still talk to austin?

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 06:59:47 PM »
DUDE YOU BOUNCED BACK AFTER THAT FIRST OUTING ,U WERENT UR BEST TOOK IT AND MADE NICE REBOUND,GOOD LUCK.
Yeah a couple friends and I were cracking up watching a video we shot a couple days before and the night before
we couldn't figure out what it was from then i looked at the date and said thats before the Arnold and the other one is from the Arnold in the hotel.. we started laughing like we were in highschool because we were posting my latest you tube posing video and I'm 100x better now at 5 weeks out! Sad but true. Yes I'm only human I took my lumps and I also had the greatest experience you can imagine. I'm working my way back up this will be my best. thanks for the good wishes

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »
yo AD.
still talk to austin?
Just left the Fit Factory modesto store. Austen is good to me he donates to my contest prep every time. waxy maze ,protein powder ,glutamine and creatine stuff that starts adding up fast when you don't have a sponsor. Plus we get our family's together, so the short answer is yes  :)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »
wow hello ad! it is very cool to have u here on the forum
i have seen your pix and i have seen your training videos on md in the trenches-very good stuff

u have quite the large fan base on the east coast

take care and happy safe holidays
gene
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 07:07:25 PM »
Just left the Fit Factory modesto store. Austen is good to me he donates to my contest prep every time. waxy maze ,protein powder ,glutamine and creatine stuff that starts adding up fast when you don't have a sponsor. Plus we get our family's together, so the short answer is yes  :)
cool. this is candidizzle. i just got a new username. i bet austin hates me huh?

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 07:22:09 PM »
cool. this is candidizzle. i just got a new username. i bet austin hates me huh?
one thing about Austen that I've found and you've just confirmed, he doesnt talk bad about people. i honestly don't know what exactly went down but shit happens! How are you doing?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »
thats nice to hear. im doing great. going to school and still trying to one day make it to the top like you! im ALOT  bigger than the last time you saw me, lol.. not 'natural' anymore.

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »
wow hello ad! it is very cool to have u here on the forum
i have seen your pix and i have seen your training videos on md in the trenches-very good stuff

u have quite the large fan base on the east coast

take care and happy safe holidays
gene
Gene thanks for the holiday wishes are you saying i get a 2 day eating pass as a gift from my East Coast friends and family or am I reading to far into the fan thing.... email me at teamcherrybody.com and I'll mail you a pic . Let the good people of the East Coast know I'm sending you some warmth for Xmas and for the new years maybe I can do the New York PRO :o

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 07:32:57 PM »
AD how old were you when you started "supplementing" with "juice"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 07:38:17 PM »
Gene thanks for the holiday wishes are you saying i get a 2 day eating pass as a gift from my East Coast friends and family or am I reading to far into the fan thing.... email me at teamcherrybody.com and I'll mail you a pic . Let the good people of the East Coast know I'm sending you some warmth for Xmas and for the new years maybe I can do the New York PRO :o
wow thank u ad!
w

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 07:39:43 PM »
thats nice to hear. im doing great. going to school and still trying to one day make it to the top like you! im ALOT  bigger than the last time you saw me, lol.. not 'natural' anymore.
Now you are ANIMAL! don't miss your vet. checkups ;D

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 07:43:29 PM »
AD how old were you when you started "supplementing" with "juice"?
Did you see me at Bed Bath and Beyond last month? You caught me ! we started juicing and vegging using all organic's from whole foods. so just recently ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2008, 08:02:21 PM »
Did you see me at Bed Bath and Beyond last month? You caught me ! we started juicing and vegging using all organic's from whole foods. so just recently ;)
Gotcha, some guys are reluctant to talk about those things.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 08:02:55 PM »
ad i have a question for u
a serious question

ive seen u on stage-u have the 6 pack...lower abs look flat

but when u are not on stage and u ar eliving your life obviously u are not stage ripped but u must have a lean stomach with abs i bet

now your lower abs...are they flat all the time or does your lower stomach stick out  abit??
i also have another question:
 i notice u have good vasculaity

im pretty lean and i have semi thick thin veins on my bicep and forearms but the rest of my veins are blue...i have these blue veins everywhere...chest calves forearms lower stomach shoulders quads...the blue veins but not thick veins...whats going on?

thank u!
w

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2008, 08:22:48 PM »
Gotcha, some guys are reluctant to talk about those things.
I sent you a personal message. I'm new here and I will answer every ? as honestly as I can but I have a son  a fiance and a family so I respect other peoples PARENTS and loved ones. sounds funny until  you imagine some guy's on the internet telling your kid when he's 16 yrs old that he started doing drugs and  now he's a rock star and your kids saying why can't I. Joe blo is famous and he does BLO.
So i will never glorify that side of it.