Author Topic: "TECHNOVIKING" CLAIMS THE WEIGHT, HEIGHT AND BODYFAT AS ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!!  (Read 11732 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Arnold was 8 % on stage , no where near the conditon of the guys today..

230-235 pounds @ 8% at his best
8% at best??  ::)  He was easily leaner than 8%.   In 1975, I would estimate somewhere around 6-6.5% 6.5% - 7% ish  ;).

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

aside from his bi's... he really was kind of thin for a bb.

I believe that shot is from 1980, where he was lighter than usual.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Sorry...I rarely see you post out of the bunk gear section...My mistake...And as far as not being too bright, you might be on to something:)

No harm...all is well...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
8% at best??  ::)  He was easily leaner than 8%.   In 1975, I would estimate somewhere around 6-6.5%.

The old internet estimate tool ,id stake my life by it  ::)..
Do you know what a genuine 6 % even looks like? not someone telling you they are 6% but genuine.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
The old internet estimate tool ,id stake my life by it  ::)..
Do you know what a genuine 6 % even looks like? not someone telling you they are 6% but genuine.

I estimated 6-6.5%.  6% could be on the low side, potentially. But if one were to say 6.5%-7%, that is hardly an outlandish estimate.  Arnold at his leanest was below 8%, that much is for certain.  8% isn't that hard to attain, at all.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
I estimated 6-6.5%.  Even if one were to say 7%, that is hardly an outlandish estimate.  Arnold at his leanest was below 8%, that much is for certain.  8% isn't that hard to attain, at all.
Look at his legs,glute to ham tie in etc etc (oh shit iv been here to long  :D)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Look at his legs,glute to ham tie in etc etc (oh shit iv been here to long  :D)

Glutes and hams are perhaps not the best indicator of conditioning.  Hell, there are current competitors that get extremely lean, that are smooth in those areas.  8% is not really difficult to achieve.  I wouldn't suggest Arnold as having been as lean as today's standards, but he most certainly dipped below 8% at his very leanest.  He has cross striations in his chest, excellent quad separations and a Christmas tree on his lower back.  During earlier competitive years, he wasn't as lean, but in 1975 specifically, I would respectfully suggest his body fat was at least a little South of 8%.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I'll find out whether you're full of shit or not real quick...Could you give us a brief outline of your routine? How long have you been training?

drink piss