Author Topic: "TECHNOVIKING" CLAIMS THE WEIGHT, HEIGHT AND BODYFAT AS ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!!  (Read 11826 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
At 235, Arnold was shredded, probably 4 to 5%. Also he had very light bones and wicked muscle shape.

Very true about his shape...I suppose if I was 5'9 and stated I weighed 190 at 8%...Quaker Oats would have started a thread that read something like this "TECHNOVIKING" CLAIMS THE WEIGHT, HEIGHT AND BODYFAT AS FRANK ZANE...

Alex23

what difference does it make? I say you guys are geeks because you will go on and on and a picture of the guy in question will never be posted.

for the love of christ why??

anyway... she's very nice.

Dude you're obsessed with that bleached chick... jack it off already... ::)

One

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
technoviking is thicker than a whale cock.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V

Actually I get pretty stingy looking esp/if i drop my carbs real low for multiple weeks at a time...

Alex23

Actually I get pretty stingy looking esp/if i drop my carbs real low for multiple weeks at a time...

Post some Drakkar worthy pics TV... you're a Thor like beast white brother.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

;D ;D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
just because he's 6'2" and 235 at low bodyfat doesn't mean he'd look ANYTHING like arnold. a whole shitload of bodybuilders hopped on stage the same height and weight as arnie, how many Sandows do those guys have?

my guess is he's not quite 8% and that was an estimate, but i just remembered i have a container of who gives a fuck in the fridge that i need to go snag. ::)

spot on.
b

One

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
dont be so humble bro, if you got it, flaunt it.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
At 235, Arnold was shredded, probably 4 to 5%. Also he had very light bones and wicked muscle shape.
Dont be silly..Arnold never had the condition of the current pros..
He was awesome no doubt but closer to a genuine 10 % than a genuine 5%

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
He was about 8% at the 1974 Mr. Olympia and he was well into his 240's there.
I guess it all comes down to who you beleive..
Weider propagander that loved nothing more than to stroke the big oaks ego in turn pushing there own barrow and making money off of the Arnold persona or facts  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
will grant ....why don't you post even a blurry pic ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
I could ask the same as you , I mean make the next one blurry..please  :D

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Hutch estimated himself at 9% here:

It is likely Arnold was 8% in '74 as some have suggested and closer to 10% than 5% in his contests as WillGrant has suggested.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Sev are you back on the juice?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I could ask the same as you , I mean make the next one blurry..please  :D
::)

you are sad ..and quite pathetic ..don't sweat it though

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

It is likely Arnold was 8% in '74 as some have suggested and closer to 10% than 5% in his contests as WillGrant has suggested.

We are talking genuine..8% is closer to 10% than 5% , no way arnold had the striated glutes or cellophane type skin you get at low levels of bf %

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
::)

you are sad ..and quite pathetic ..don't sweat it though
No Im happy....and sexy..and Im not sweating it  :-*  ;D

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
We are talking genuine..8% is closer to 10% than 5% , no way arnold had the striated glutes or cellophane type skin you get at low levels of bf %
I agree with you. He didn't. He just had massive amounts of muscle, full muscle bellies, exceptional structure and small joints. That's how they were back then. It was more about overall composition rather than being a mass monster shredded to the bone as it is today. I guess it's all relative; back then that was "shredded" at that point in time. It's all about what the conditioning with the drugs are capable of at the point in time.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
I agree with you. He didn't. He just had massive amounts of muscle, full muscle bellies, exceptional structure and small joints. That's how they were back then. It was more about overall composition rather than being a mass monster shredded to the bone as it is today. I guess it's all relative; back then that was "shredded" at that point in time. It's all about what the conditioning with the drugs are capable of at the point in time.
All very true..
I prefer the look from that era ,Id much rather flick through the old mags reading and looking at the pics of those guys (in an ungay way) than the ones today..

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
All very true..
I prefer the look from that era ,Id much rather flick through the old mags reading and looking at the pics of those guys (in an ungay way) than the ones today..
Me too. It's the classic look that inspires you, looking abnormally good, not being a walking "block."

Did you hear about the new "classic" division the NPC may be introducing? This is encouraging news:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=253981.0

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Me too. It's the classic look that inspires you, looking abnormally good, not being a walking "block."

Did you hear about the new "classic" division the NPC may be introducing? This is encouraging news:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=253981.0
No I didnt mate,thanks for the link , ill go have a look at it now  :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
You'll jump on any bandwagon just to fit in won't you? So you too think 6'2 218 contest shape is something special? GH15 is right about you :-\ What type of bunk gear are you pushing to think such things...

I think you missed my sarcasm there pal (I thought it was pretty obvious but maybe you're not too bright). Also gh15 has never said anything about me pushing bunk gear (or gear for that matter). I think you have me confused with someone else.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

i would concur with that assessment of his bf level.

i was clipped 2 weeks out last year on a seven site fold by someone very qualified to do this and clipped out at 5.3%bf.

hydrostatically, i figure i would have been in and around 7ish or more.

bf levels are a funny thing and find they are not the be all and end all and should be more of a gauge of progress rather than an accurate portrayal of 'contest shape'.

god, i can't believe i actually made a post that contributes to discussion rather than random bullshit. i won't let this happen again. i feel dirty. i'm going to shower now.
b

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahhaa, another internet beast. ::)

That's actually undersized by Getbig standards. He needs to cash out his 25% ownership share of Google and hire a trainer to the stars.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
I think you missed my sarcasm there pal (I thought it was pretty obvious but maybe you're not too bright). Also gh15 has never said anything about me pushing bunk gear (or gear for that matter). I think you have me confused with someone else.

Sorry...I rarely see you post out of the bunk gear section...My mistake...And as far as not being too bright, you might be on to something:)