Author Topic: "TECHNOVIKING" CLAIMS THE WEIGHT, HEIGHT AND BODYFAT AS ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!!  (Read 11813 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
hahahhaa, another internet beast. ::)

Yet I'm 6'2 235 at 8% as I type...Post a real picture flounder and i'll post mine

One

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
i believe him.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
i believe him.
shit with those measurements he would look just like Arnold, he should post his picture, he would be easily one of the most impressive non competitors on this board.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
technoviking= bear

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST

This weight/height ratio puts me at about 6'2 218 contest shape...yeah thats exactly what Arnold competed at you saturated fat factory ::)...You need to get out of that single wide and learn a few things about shit...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Dave , why do you ask for people to post pics when you your self have never posted a clear pic your self..
Im not really overly interested if you post one or not but if you keep asking others then dont you think you should step up to?

Just an observation , no hate intended.  :)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
i wonder why quakeroats doesnt post a pic of the bastard, im sure many would laugh here

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Dave, those are TechnoVikings numbers.

One

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
shit with those measurements he would look just like Arnold, he should post his picture, he would be easily one of the most impressive non competitors on this board.
arnold was probably more like 250 when he was at 8%bf

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
arnold was probably more like 250 when he was at 8%bf
Arnold was 8 % on stage , no where near the conditon of the guys today..

230-235 pounds @ 8% at his best

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Arnold was 8 % on stage , no where near the conditon of the guys today..

230-235 pounds @ 8% at his best
Yeah, people don't realize how low under 10% really is. People think I'm ripped and I'm 12%.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Yeah, people don't realize how low under 10% really is. People think I'm ripped and I'm 12%.
Makes me smile when people claim they are below 10% you dont know weather to laugh or roll your eyes or bite your tung ..

A genuine 10% is lean ,under that you are getting ultra lean , into ripped material.

One

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
im bigger than most of the guys in pumping iron and im natural.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
you guys are geeks.
What bodyfat percentage do most supermodels have, on average?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Wheres AS J grey today..

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
I'll find out whether you're full of shit or not real quick...Could you give us a brief outline of your routine? How long have you been training?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Makes me smile when people claim they are below 10% you dont know weather to laugh or roll your eyes or bite your tung ..

A genuine 10% is lean ,under that you are getting ultra lean , into ripped material.
It seems it is nearly impossible for most people to get below 8% without drugs.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST

You can't get a true sense of someone's body fat until you see there lower body from the back...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
I'll find out whether you're full of shit or not real quick...Could you give us a brief outline of your routine? How long have you been training?
I think the statement itself gives us the answer straight away  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Agree

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
what difference does it make? I say you guys are geeks because you will go on and on and a picture of the guy in question will never be posted.

for the love of christ why??

anyway... she's very nice.
I'm not debating anyone, I was just talking about the fact that people think they have a lot lower bodyfat % than they do and have no idea how low 10% and below is. I'm not talking about a person but the concept in general. And yes, she is nice.  ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel

agreed with a stress on "most people"

One

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
i dont know how you could tell from my routine.
i change things up a big, but here an average week, i dont work out more than 2 days in a row.
chest
back, traps and forearms
arms, shoulders,abs
legs
ive been training 4 years but i just started again in the beginning of september after a layoff.
iright now i am only benching 225x8 but i used to do 315x6-8

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
You can't get a true sense of someone's body fat until you see there lower body from the back...
Genetics also do play a role here to..

Some guys can be a genuine 12% and look ripped like soundness while others may still look smoothish.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
just because he's 6'2" and 235 at low bodyfat doesn't mean he'd look ANYTHING like arnold. a whole shitload of bodybuilders hopped on stage the same height and weight as arnie, how many Sandows do those guys have?

my guess is he's not quite 8% and that was an estimate, but i just remembered i have a container of who gives a fuck in the fridge that i need to go snag. ::)