Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44400 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
A picture is worth a thousand threads.    ;)

Photo courtesy of ND.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ronnie wins IMO

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
 ::) here we go again

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
Dorian is the winner. It's evident.

solida

• Getbig III
What lots of people do not understand is that the white guys have to overcome a lot more to compete with someone like Ronnie, genetically speaking.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Dorian wins

...even though bodybuilding is not a sport!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I like Ronnie better.  More separation throughout the body.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
from the same contest:

::)

ND is famous for choosing the worst shots of ronnie he can find from that contest - some of which he is not even flexing yet, only because everyone (including his go-to pro dorian quote person Peter McGough) says its the greatest physique ever seen onstage...

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
hey Mr. 1duhful, check out ronnie's 247 pounds embarassing your 257 puffy pounds of dorian:

epic thread fail, by the way: if you are going to start another ronnie dorian thread, at least pick a year where ronnie is out of shape.

because if you don't, its game over dorian as always:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Dorian is a very pale dude like Wolf.  Give him the same colour as Ronnie and it's lights out.

Daddison

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What lots of people do not understand is that the white guys have to overcome a lot more to compete with someone like Ronnie, genetically speaking.
It doesn't matter what the white guys have to overcome.  Competitive bodybuilding should be about who looks the best on contest day, regardless of anything else.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Dorian is a very pale dude like Wolf.  Give him the same colour as Ronnie and it's lights out.

yeah, and if you gave him better arms, quads, taper, a smaller waist and better muscle shape, he might be close to a peak post Mr. O win ronnie then...

too bad we couldnt do that...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
from the same contest:

ND is famous for choosing the worst shots of ronnie he can find from that contest - some of which he is not even flexing yet, only because everyone (including his go-to pro dorian quote person Peter McGough) says its the greatest physique ever seen onstage...

McGough also said Dorian would beat that too  ;)

Ronnie at 247 pounds can't beat Dorian it's just not in the cards he's to small he's not as hard or as dry and he doesn't have the balance or the technical posing skills

and I'm glad you agree 2001 is Ronnie's best and not 1999 LMFAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
yeah, and if you gave him better arms, quads, taper, a smaller waist and better muscle shape, he might be close to a peak post Mr. O win ronnie then...

too bad we couldnt do that...

nice photoshopped pic BTW and you just got done bitching about me picking ' bad ' pics of Ronnie and what do you do? lmfao

Dorian beats Ronnie in muscular bulk , balanced development , density & dryness and posing & presentation

Dorian at 269 pounds would make Ronnie look small and like a collection of mismatched parts

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
LOL

lol at your slanted fan-boy ' comparison ' in which Ronnie despite being a full 10 pounds lighter is some how bigger  ::)

Quote from John Balik, commenting on the 96 O:

"Dorian Yates looked absolutely fantastic. He was so freaking dense and so freaking ripped and dry, that he actually looked bigger than all the 280 lbs competitors, even though he tipped the scales at 255 lbs."

Sorry moron a 247 pound Ronnie isn't making Dorian at 257 pounds look small  ;)

Quote from Lou Ferrigno, after the 1993 O:

"Dorian won. He is as big as I am, but with a better overall frame. I knew I was competing for second place the minute he stepped onstage."

ferrigno couldn't do it at 318 pounds Ronnie isn't doing it at 247 pounds MAX

I.F.B.B. judge Roger Schwab

Man-mountain Dorian Yates was certainly the top gun in the 1993 Mr Olympia shootout. He was much bigger , better and harder than ever , and while his is never the prettiest physique on stage , he's assuredly the most God-awful muscular superman this sport has yet seen. Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest , dominating from beginning to end and every step in between.

Sorry Ronnie at 247 pounds or even his less than perfect 1999 form at 257 pounds could NOT make Dorian look small , only in your fantasy fan-boy comparisons where you scale Dorian small lol reality owns all fan-boys

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
sorry ND, but that pic is not photoshopped, as much as you would like it to be...

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

the clips are all over the net and the world.

ronnie 99 was just that damn good.

sorry that it doesn't fit your agenda...

but life isn't alway fair, just as dorian never had ronnie's shape, taper etc.

ronnie 99 was really that good and there is nothing you can do about it..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Tombo

• Getbig V
hulkster you're such a fucking loser, you present an argument way before anyone even posts.. get a grip sadcunt

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
sorry ND, but that pic is not photoshopped, as much as you would like it to be...

Stop posting the link to the idiot who photoshopped them , moron that's Bizzy's video , he admitted to photshopping screeencaps , a professional graphic artist busted him doing it and so did Kevin Horton , stop posing enhanced screencaps as proof of anything just like your bullshit comparison pics where Ronnie is bigger than Dorian despite being much lighter , you have acsess to the Muscletime pics stop using worked ones

And I agree Dorian never had Ronnie's shape and taper , etc and he never needed to beat him year in and year out  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
hulkster you're such a fucking loser, you present an argument way before anyone even posts.. get a grip sadcunt

lmfao anytime anyone typed the name Dorian he has this obsession to post , Dorian owns him like he own Ronnie

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Ronnie 99 pales in comparison to 1998 and 2001 which is exactly why EVERYONE says 2001 is his best showing

1999 is junk compared to 2001 and it doesn't matter because NEITHER can match Dorian for the total package

England_1

• Getbig IV

haha great post!
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
what makes you think the video link I posted was posted by Bizzy?

I suppose you think Bizzy is behind every video in existance of the 99 olympia LOL

you are such a desperate pathetic man...

its funny, you claim ronnie 99 is garbage compared to 2001 or 1998 yet you do everything in your power to discredit all pics, screenshots, clips and videos of that contest... ::)

if he was so garbage, why do you care?

oh thats right - he was better than dorian ever was..

thats why..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
what makes you think the video link I posted was posted by Bizzy?

you are such a desperate pathetic man...

I don't think it is ...I known it is ....he posted that video on all the website with the same description of the contest

Parts of the 1999 Mr. Olympia prejudging that include Ronnie Coleman.1999 is often overlooked as being Coleman's best physique. He was 10-12 pounds heavier than the 1998 Mr. O and 2001 Arnold Classic and more aesthetic, proportioned and defined than when he dominated in 2003. One well respected writer described his condition in 1999 as a walking anatomy chart.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Ronnie%2BColeman%2B1999%2BMr.%2BOlympia%2BPart%2BTwo/video/x3w9ak_ronnie-coleman-1999-mr-olympia-part_sport

Thanks for playing owned same description from BIZZY old news it's his video

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

Quote from Lou Ferrigno, after the 1993 O:

"Dorian won. He is as big as I am, but with a better overall frame. I knew I was competing for second place the minute he stepped onstage."

ferrigno couldn't do it at 318 pounds Ronnie isn't doing it at 247 pounds MAX

LOL, yeah if Dorian wasn't in the show Lou might have won.