Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 45205 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
His statement is so laughable to me ;D I know almost every Russian top amateur or pro bodybuilder who writes on internet boards and 95% of them think Yates was the greatest Olympia ever. 8)

It's fine he thinks Ronnie is better a LOT of people feel that but he goes above and beyond to trash the guy , he has to

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned poun
« Reply #426 on: December 31, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »
i have to admit that is an AWESOME shot of Yates.

:D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
meltdown

me? why?.. u r the one who keeps changing wht he says.. u said b4 tht frm ur point of view nasser deserved to beat dorian in 97 then now u r talking abt dorian as the clear winner!!.. u r contradicting urself in a funny way.. may b u r angry coz u argued wth me tht dorian's 5th olympia ws nt booed and asked me twice 2 mention flex magazine's page number that confirms this, thn when u found wht i said ws true u started 2 decrease the importance of booing!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I love when they all preface their statements with " I'm a fan of Dorian but " lol pure bull shit

ys i am a fan of dorian and i dont care if u believe it or nt.. but i am not a blind fan like u.. whn he looked like shit although i felt bad 4 him didn't like the fact 2 give him an undeserved title..and of course i am a big fan of nasser but i would never say he presented any decent shape after AC 99.. anyway thx 4 the picsu posted frm mr. o. 97 coz i didnt see some of thm b4..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Exactly ...they seek comfort in numbers as some sort of validation their ignorance is correct , they've been reduced to saying he never deserved ANY wins and he gets owned at every contest which contradicts reality , their at the end of their rope what else can they do?

at least i mentioned in details why nasser looked thicker frm the side poses.. but u said dorian was thicker just coz the magazines said so!!.. this reveals tht u dont knw shit abt the sport.. i am also sorry u r talking nw like the other bitches of getbig..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned poun
« Reply #430 on: December 31, 2008, 11:18:30 PM »
And these idiots claim at the same weight Dorian didn't make him look small lol

u r the blind idiot here coz even if dorian looked bigger thn nasser on this day (which of cource ws nt true) this is something bad 4 him.. 2 have arms half nasser's arms and shoulders half kevin's or nasser's shoulders but still with a bigger torso than them this means his proportion ws shit..

dorian with his bloated waist and small shoulders and arms ws nearly the same weight as nasser with his much smaller waist and much bigger chest, cshoulders, arms, and quads.. doesn't this tell why bth of them weighted the same?.. one kept his weight in his big belly while the other put it into muscles.. again u r proving urself 2 knw nothing abt the sport.. just a dorian's blind lover..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #431 on: December 31, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »
For years, based on a few "select" photos, I was of the opinion that Nasser won the Olympia in 1997, hands down.  I then saw the video from the contest, which drew my attention to Dorian's much greater density and overall development.  When watching Nasser's routine, his physique doesn't pop in the manner you would anticipate.  And as the Flex contest article states, as soon as things turn to the side, it's all over but the crying.  The series of pics posted clearly show Dorian's dominance.

yes u r right he had much gerater density while all his muscles except his back and calve were much smaller than nasser's!!.. u dont make any sense here..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #432 on: December 31, 2008, 11:25:49 PM »
the thing with 1997 is Dorian gets beat pretty easy in the front standing relaxed by Nasser , and you could give him the ab-thigh too as well as the front double biceps shot , but 1/4 turns and side shots Dorian edges him out and back shots forget it , I could understand them saying Nasser could have won , I could understand them saying he should have been closer , but to say Nasser clearly beats him is just not accurate

ironically u urself said b4 tht u personally believed nasser deserved 2 beat dorian on tht day.. again u r contradicting urself in as silly way tht shows ur ignorance..

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
multiple meltdowns by the new nasser guy - as usual nothing intelligent to say other than broken english insults and utter nonsense

Go cry somewhere else homo

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Are you guys really still doing this?  I mean lets be realistic, kamali beats them both...

Arkadius

• Getbig III
but he goes above and beyond to trash the guy , he has to

I know what u mean, that's why he's an idiot.
R.I.P. Michael

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
yes u r right he had much gerater density while all his muscles except his back and calve were much smaller than nasser's!!.. u dont make any sense here..

You are evaluating based upon your own personal criteria, without regard for the method by which contests are actually judged.  If you gave some thought to the actual judging process, you might better comprehend how Yates could be concluded to be the victor. 

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
joe weider's giant golden head between the pillars is a little creepy.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
it was even creepier between dorian's thighs.. :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
its so funny that no matter what bodybuilding forum i visit people always mock yates and talk about how crappy he looked

thats because most bb fans are intelligent...unlike the three dorian nuthuggers on this board who are blind to the obvious...

:-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
it was even creepier between dorian's thighs.. :-X

I think he meant that with "pillars" haha we know joe preferred white meat whenever possible, albeit pasty.

I know almost every Russian top amateur or pro bodybuilder who writes on internet boards and 95% of them think Yates was the greatest Olympia ever.

Pasty euros can relate to the pastiness and boxy build, without doubt. You really think they aren't racists without admitting so, like ND lol

Arkadius

• Getbig III
Pasty euros can relate to the pastiness and boxy build, without doubt. You really think they aren't racists without admitting so, like ND lol

U are saying that they prefer Yates over other Mr.Olympias because they are racists ??? C'mon, now you're talking really ignorant. In Russia S.Ray, K.Levrone, R.Coleman, F.Wheeler have as much fans as Yates! Pumpster, YOU ARE WRONG about that racist bullshit!
R.I.P. Michael

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Just another day at the office for Yates, with another straight firsts victory.   ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
he swallowed a lot at the office that day.. :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
good to see 2009 has brought more ownings of nd and all the confused keg fans
w

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
good to see 2009 has brought more ownings of nd and all the confused keg fans

its just so damn easy!

you know nuthuggers, I have never been one to get in to the nasser dorian debate, but I do think one think is quite clear:

dorian has NEVER looked this good from the front.

never:
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Just another day at the office for Yates, with another straight firsts victory.   ;)

Epic blind faith in IFBB brainwashing. Excellent continuation as ND's dog for 09 lol

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Just another day at the office for Yates, with another straight firsts victory.

it's sad when a midget has bigger arms than Mr. Olympia. :-\

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
it's sad when a midget has bigger arms than Mr. Olympia. :-\

Or when a 12 year old girl has bigger calves than a certain 8 time Mr. Olympia.   ;)  By the way, that midget has bigger forearms than your 8 time champ.  Now go away troll.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
thats because most bb fans are intelligent...unlike the three dorian nuthuggers on this board who are blind to the obvious...

:-\

Yep just like most fans agree that Ronnie deserved 3 Mr O titles at the most.  He looked like total ass in 01,04,05 and 06 and wasn't very impressive at all in 2000 and 2002.