Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 45212 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Yep just like most fans agree that Ronnie deserved 3 Mr O titles at the most.

LOL where are you getting this from? your ass? ::)

in case you didn't notice, most fans, industry insiders and fellow pro's think Ronnie is the greatest Mr. O of all time.

if you need all the quotes, Neo can post them for you...

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV

in case you didn't notice, most fans, industry insiders and fellow pro's think Ronnie is the greatest Mr. O of all time.

No they don't. Dorian beat Ronnie in the most recent BB.com poll.
Team Yates

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
LOL where are you getting this from? your ass? ::)

if you need all the quotes, Neo can post them for you...

Maybe in your world.  Go back and read the boards when Ronnie won in 04, 05 and 06. The boards lit up with people bitching about how politics made him win.  2000 he should of lost, 2001 Jay beat him, Kevin in 2002 etc regardless if people think he is the "greatest" all those years people disputed like crazy about him not deserving to win and you know it.  He may by the freakiest of all time but not the greatest.  I don't consider Dorian the greatest either.  Haney is imo.  He won 8 Mr O's and he did beat Yates.  I bet fewer of his titles are disputed then either Yates or Ronnies.  You know damn well that when ND posts quotes from fellow Pros and industry insiders you yell politics BUT when those quotes discuss Coleman all of a sudden they become relevant.  If you think those years weren't disputed by real fans then you need to pull your head out of your ass!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
You know damn well that when ND posts quotes from fellow Pros and industry insiders you yell politics BUT when those quotes discuss Coleman all of a sudden they become relevant.

wrong.

90% of the time ND quotes Peter McGough who is a good friend of dorian..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
No they don't. Dorian beat Ronnie in the most recent BB.com poll.

how many times did you and ND vote on that one?

2000 votes overnight like the last time dorian 'caught up' when he was trailing ronnie?

Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
hahahahhahahhhha

Great rebuttal, Shakespeare.  ::)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
wrong.

90% of the time ND quotes Peter McGough who is a good friend of dorian..

But I'm sure you would have no problem accepting praise for Ronnie from Peter or the Weiders right?  Cuz that would be deserving.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
But I'm sure you would have no problem accepting praise for Ronnie from Peter or the Weiders right?  Cuz that would be deserving.

if you paid attention, you see that I hardly ever use quotes.

because opinons can be biased: see, Mcgough, Peter on his friend dorian.

I prefer to let the real life visuals do all the talking.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
wow ronnie looks great in that pic
w

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
wow ronnie looks great in that pic

its from the 2001 AC. one of his best ever performances, if not the best ever.

my issue with that particular presentation is that his gut was way more pronounced than in 1998 or 1999...

ND can post all the gut shots he wants from the 99 contest, it was certainly there.

but not nearly as bad as the 2001 AC...
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
LOL found this comparison in the truce thread hahahaha

what year is this from? 95 or 96 for dorian?
Flower Boy Ran Away

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
if you paid attention, you see that I hardly ever use quotes.

because opinons can be biased: see, Mcgough, Peter on his friend dorian.

I prefer to let the real life visuals do all the talking.

They aren't real life visuals.  They are pics from different times.  Pics can tell what ever story you want them to tell.  Bottom line here is all anyone is doing is stating an opinion.  Thats all bodybuilding and judging really is.  There are no facts, there is no proof its an opinion.  Oh and thats the best Ronnie ever but his midsection really screws up that whole shot.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Oh and thats the best Ronnie ever but his midsection really screws up that whole shot.

...sort of like any shot showing dorian's detailess and smooth arms and quads screws up any shot too...

:-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
...sort of like any shot showing dorian's detailess and smooth arms and quads screws up any shot too...

:-\

Hey I'm not a Yates fan.  His arms are just plain bad.  His quads I think are fine.  They just have a very different shape to them.  Alot of the pics of him it looks like he isn't really flexing them.  Again I still think Haney is better than both despite being a bit smaller.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
1993 Mr. Olympia: The most dominant victory in IFBB history.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Hey I'm not a Yates fan.

I don't blame you.

he was overrated as fuck..
Flower Boy Ran Away

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I don't blame you.

he was overrated as fuck..

Well in all fairness I'm not a Ronnie fan either.  I think he was overrated as well.  He was bad ass like 3 times. 

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
1993 Mr. Olympia: The most dominant victory in IFBB history.

wrong, the 01 ASC was the most dominant victory in IFBB history - a prime Ronnie vs. a bunch of 2nd and 3rd tier bodybuilders.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
Hey I'm not a Yates fan.  His arms are just plain bad.  His quads I think are fine.  They just have a very different shape to them.  Alot of the pics of him it looks like he isn't really flexing them.  Again I still think Haney is better than both despite being a bit smaller.

His biceps were average, his triceps and forearms were great!
R.I.P. Michael

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
wrong, the 01 ASC was the most dominant victory in IFBB history - a prime Ronnie vs. a bunch of 2nd and 3rd tier bodybuilders.
Actually the most dominant victory was when Sergio won the MrO uncontested. I mean how much more dominating can you get than to have every other competitor afraid to show up.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III

I can't agree here doll.  Ronnie's shape in that show was simply incredible, maybe his all-time best.  But his competition wasn't just 2nd-class men.  Chris Cormier looked good at that show.  So did Dennis James.

Besides, when I think "most dominant" win, it would be the winner versus all of the "1st tier" competition.  In that sense, I can see why Dorian's win in 1993 is worthy of a most dominant victory (though not necessarily THE most ... there have been a lot of IFBB shows!).

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Ronnie's 2003 win was more dominant than dorian's 93 win..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Balloon

• Getbig III
Anyone think Dorian's Quads were pretty poor?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Anyone think Dorian's Quads were pretty poor?

yup.  most intelligent people do. blind nuthuggers think they are great LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
brutal rolls of fat/loose neck skin hahaha

Team Yates