Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44658 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I agreed that Ronnie had better thickness but Dorian beats him in detail and the fact that his back is far drier. 

true, but ronnie's superior thickness, superior taper, two good arms etc. make his back double bi much more impressive overall.

fact is, dorian's back and abs were tight and dry, the rest of him, well, that didn't fair to well.. 8)

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
Ronnie never had greater thickness. Dorian's back in the OFFSEASON of 1995 was thicker and drier than anything Coleman ever presented on stage. Dorian was probably the only guy to ever have striations in his freakin back!
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Ronnie never had greater thickness

LOL

why do you nuthuggers type such bullshit that is totally wrong and everyone but you idiots knows it?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
as always, dorian's back is paper thin in comparison.

always was. always will be.

sorry nuthuggers.

your man's back was glorified version of shawn ray's LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
I think we had better compare Ronnie to Kevin and stop mention the name of the most overrated bodybuilder ever  :'(
Corvette Lover

prof

• Getbig II
as always, dorian's back is paper thin in comparison.

always was. always will be.

sorry nuthuggers.

your man's back was glorified version of shawn ray's LOL

What I don't understand is how the dorian fans can't give ronnie credit for anything.

I admit dorian came in conditioned as hell, and had an amazingly detailed back.

but ronnie is clearly thicker...to argue that just points out pure delusion and makes any other argument you might make seem asinine.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I think we had better compare Ronnie to Kevin and stop mention the name of the most overrated bodybuilder ever  :'(

why do u show a pic 4 them from 2 diff. contests.. here r bth of them beside each other in reality @ 3 diff. shows :)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Any version of Kevin beats all the versions of Dorian, the pic I posted is Dorian at his heaviest VS Kevin at his average weight    ;)
Corvette Lover

Gino30

• Getbig IV
these threads blow....they truly suck

you only have a few people who make objectional viewpoints.....good solid opinions

then you have fuck turds like hulkster making comparisons with ronnie at his photogenic best and dorian at his photogenic worst.....whats the point of that....a retard child he is

same old dribble

England_1

• Getbig IV
Any version of Kevin beats all the versions of Dorian, the pic I posted is Dorian at his heaviest VS Kevin at his average weight    ;)

Listen to yourself for a second.....Dorian beat Kevin every time they competed. Dorian crushed Kevin; even Kevin admitted that on here. Wake up. The 95 prejudging video is on Google for you to view and there's no comparison. Dorian was amazing.

Team Yates

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Listen to yourself for a second.....Dorian beat Kevin every time they competed. Dorian crushed Kevin; even Kevin admitted that on here. Wake up. The 95 prejudging video is on Google for you to view and there's no comparison. Dorian was amazing.

Yeah you are right there is no compression between them since Dorian has only one bicep in the video you mentioned   :-\

Dorian “the one bicep man” Yates should have never win an Olympia title even pre injury when Kevin dominated him in 92 and Flex in 93   :-\
Corvette Lover

England_1

• Getbig IV
Yeah you are right there is no compression between them since Dorian has only one bicep in the video you mentioned   :-\

Dorian “the one bicep man” Yates should have never win an Olympia title even pre injury when Kevin dominated him in 92 and Flex in 93   :-\

The video is conclusive; with Dorian standing there it's like Kevin or Shawn weren't even there. Dorian was THAT good.

Team Yates

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
The video is conclusive; with Dorian standing there it's like Kevin or Shawn weren't even there. Dorian was THAT good.

but whn nasser took shawn's place it ws a diff. story.. the audience went crazy coz nasser made dorian look tiny..

alnassak

• Getbig IV

Com’on man  :-\
Don’t try to convince me that a bodybuilder with only one bicep look better than any other complete bodybuilder  :-\
I am sick of the overrating that Dorian has by his fans   :-\

Dorian = All Politics   :-X
Corvette Lover

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
LOL

Why is it that you post a far better quality pic of Ronnie then a poor quality pic of Dorian?  That's why you can't compare photos.  Like I said both had their strengths and weaknesses.  If you ask Ronnie he'll say Dorian is better.  Ask Dorian he just may say Ronnie was.  No one knows for sure and there are no such things as facts in bodybuilding especially in dealing with pics.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Com’on man  :-\
Don’t try to convince me that a bodybuilder with only one bicep look better than any other complete bodybuilder  :-\
I am sick of the overrating that Dorian has by his fans   :-\

Dorian = All Politics   :-X

While you're pulling out the telestrator, how about highlighting Kev's pec tear in a pic.  Yes, Yates' bicep tear is a flaw, clearly visible in one mandatory, being the front double biceps shot.  However, it is an irony that fans of other competitors tend to gloss over similar flaws when touting the wares of their favorites.  The reason for Yates' tear not playing a more prominent role in determining his fate as champion, was due to his many advantages in other areas compared to his competition.  For antagonists of Yates, the bicep tear seems to act as a magnet to which they are constantly drawn, much to the ignorance of his overall superiority.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
If Kevin was as dry as Dorian on stage then he would have to compete in under 202 division.
R.I.P. Michael

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
For antagonists of Yates, the bicep tear seems to act as a magnet to which they are constantly drawn, much to the ignorance of his overall superiority.

yeah, look at his "superiority" LOL

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

alnassak

• Getbig IV
While you're pulling out the telestrator, how about highlighting Kev's pec tear in a pic.  Yes, Yates' bicep tear is a flaw, clearly visible in one mandatory, being the front double biceps shot.  However, it is an irony that fans of other competitors tend to gloss over similar flaws when touting the wares of their favorites.  The reason for Yates' tear not playing a more prominent role in determining his fate as champion, was due to his many advantages in other areas compared to his competition.  For antagonists of Yates, the bicep tear seems to act as a magnet to which they are constantly drawn, much to the ignorance of his overall superiority.

He doesn’t have a pec tear, he was just flexing one of them.
Look at that picture it tells you every thing
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
If Kevin was as dry as Dorian on stage then he would have to compete in under 202 division.

Kevin’s condition in 92 beats all the conditions that Yates has displayed .

Corvette Lover

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Why is it that you post a far better quality pic of Ronnie then a poor quality pic of Dorian?

why is it that the nuthuggers have an endless string of excuses to chose from? LOL

hey MuffD, here is a video for you to enjoy:

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

everyone take note:

dorian NEVER looked this good. EVER.

:P

all it takes is the first most muscular that ronnie hits to see that he was on a totally different level than dorian ever was.

the detail, the size, the shape, - ronnie in top form was incredible.

and history's greatest back too. unreal. that rear lat spread looks like a cobra - with striations in the lower back to boot.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
oh, and Ronnie 99 smokes both of them: ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

alnassak

• Getbig IV
oh, and Ronnie 99 smokes both of them: ;D

Hulkster you are my friend and I am supporting you to defend and raise Ronnie’s name above Dorian …  ;D

But please don’t say the anybody can beat that ..  ;D
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
 ;)

Corvette Lover