Author Topic: wow! a genetic freak! eats once or twice a day! 350lb preacher curls! and more!  (Read 10293 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
wow! this guy is a genetic freak!
he says on a good day hell eat maybe twice a day! little bit of rice and beans maybe! has never had a protein shake!
says he can do a 350lb preacher curl!!!
1000lb shrugs!
3 hour workouts!
3 jobs and is in school!
300lbs!
whats going on with him???
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1880/204/
w

tymac63

• Getbig II
  this guy is a fuckin joke.  he's had to have had something.  w/ all that school and 3 hrs of weight training (which is  a joke w/ 2 meals a day)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Looks like he's having enough trouble with 80lbs, 350 would rip his arms off.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
im w/ yall...something doesnt add up!
says he benches 5 plates! for 8-10 reps!!!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1881/204/
w

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
another case of BGG and gas

so cliche'

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
he says he doesnt even drink water during the workout!!
w

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
you know, the jews were slaves for almost just as long as the blacks and yet there genes (for the exceptions of safardic jews) suck

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
he says on a good day hell eat maybe twice a day! little bit of rice and beans maybe! has never had a protein shake!
1000lb shrugs!
3 hour workouts!
3 jobs and is in school!
300lbs!
I don't know? I think that's bullsh!t . Once a day? Very little drugs? Something's very fishy about this dude. Everytime he was asked a question,he'd pause ..then give an outrageous answer..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
he doesnt think we are stupid, he just thinks that we are going to believe what ever he tells us.  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
LOL what a joke, 350 pd preacher curls bwhwhahhahah no one can do that !

jt
TEAM Nasser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
This guy deserves to get slapped on the mouth. Palumbo too. "We are not making this up... this is how he is".

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
This guy deserves to get slapped on the mouthpunched in the teeth. Palumbo too. "We are not making this up... this is how he is".
:D

The Master

• Getbig V
This bullshit is so great that the guy deserves a prize ;D

HeyNow

• Getbig III
He is full of shit, he obviously has amazing genetics, but I dont buy that one meal a day. One cannot maintain or gain that much muscle mass without any calories.  Never trust Hatians, all they do is eat and lie to white people.
Sick rear delts too.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
lol

I just saw your thread on MD. It's really Palumbo who needs to be called out on the BS. He has no shame.  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
He is full of shit, he obviously has amazing genetics, but I dont buy that one meal a day. One cannot maintain or gain that much muscle mass without any calories.  Never trust Hatians, all they do is eat and lie to white people.
Sick rear delts too.
the biggest liers are the biiggest abusers. i bet this guy has got shit genetics and has to train, eat, sleep, and USE his ass of to look like that.

see him watch himself in the mirror the whole time he walked to the drinking fountain, staring at his body?   "i never look at myself in the mirror"  ::) idiot

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I just saw your thread on MD. It's really Palumbo who needs to be called out on the BS. He has no shame.  :D

i wish guys were honest.

if i would have known the truth bout bodybuilding since i started, i would have never wasted my time and money and life on ecstacy cocaine and othe rbullshit throughout high school. i would have started juicing sophmore year. i could be doing good in npc by now.  these fucking bitches lie and shit, make me believe i just gotta train and eat then i can be ronnie coleman, and i end up thinking that satisfaction for me is only gonna come through x and coke .....this is the main reason hy i think these guys are so fucked for lying... cuz i kinda blame the lies for my mistakes, and also cuz some kids my age, like the cal champ, i could look better han, but i dont cuz when they were using roids, i was stupid and using bullcrap psych drugs.. but my main hobby always was bodybuilding.. if only id known.... and , yeah... sure it seems like im not taking responsibility for my actions and pushng on to somthing else..but thats not it...im not blaming them for what ive done,..im mad at them because i could have been doing something else  :D

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Eat your rice and beans folks.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
i wish guys were honest.

if i would have known the truth bout bodybuilding since i started, i would have never wasted my time and money and life on ecstacy cocaine and othe rbullshit throughout high school. i would have started juicing sophmore year. i could be doing good in npc by now.  these fucking bitches lie and shit, make me believe i just gotta train and eat then i can be ronnie coleman, and i end up thinking that satisfaction for me is only gonna come through x and coke .....this is the main reason hy i think these guys are so fucked for lying... cuz i kinda blame the lies for my mistakes, and also cuz some kids my age, like the cal champ, i could look better han, but i dont cuz when they were using roids, i was stupid and using bullcrap psych drugs.. but my main hobby always was bodybuilding.. if only id known.... and , yeah... sure it seems like im not taking responsibility for my actions and pushng on to somthing else..but thats not it...im not blaming them for what ive done,..im mad at them because i could have been doing something else  :D

Don't be so sure you'd wanted to have started juicing much earlier (I don't think it's a good idea to load up on a bunch of hormones very young, especially from a mental perspective). What you think about juice now might change a few years down the road too, not change completely necessarily but a slightly different perspective. But hindsight is always 20/20.

I do agree that lying is fucked up. It doesn't protect the kids, that's for sure.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
you know, the jews were slaves for almost just as long as the blacks and yet there genes (for the exceptions of safardic jews) suck

The Blacks are the Jews...
C

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Don't be so sure you'd wanted to have started juicing much earlier (I don't think it's a good idea to load up on a bunch of hormones very young, especially from a mental perspective). What you think about juice now might change a few years down the road too, not change completely necessarily but a slightly different perspective. But hindsight is always 20/20.

I do agree that lying is fucked up. It doesn't protect the kids, that's for sure.
i know for sure that i would have been using aas. i know myself pretty well. and i wish i would have started then.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
1000lb shrugs!
3 hour workouts!
3 jobs and is in school!
300lbs!

LIAR LIAR LIAR

Pajumbo should have called him out on ANY of these claims...
C

The Coach

Well, thats why I really addressed it to MD, I think if I would have addressed to Palumbo, I would have been 86'd from the site........again!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I honestly don't know if the guy even realized what the Hell he was saying.