Author Topic: Israel did it again  (Read 19128 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Israel did it again
« Reply #175 on: December 29, 2008, 10:53:17 PM »
Ron, the Arabs always lived in the israel land since the beginning of time, about 6,000 thousand years ago.  That land is their's not the jews, the jews as you know always were spread threw out the world scattered because no one wanted them in their country.

jt

Wrong, Israel was the first country there, before Israel it was tribal country.
Look it up in the bible or in history books, the only country that was independent there was Israel.

Alex23

« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2008, 12:36:25 AM »

Look it up in the bible or in history books, the only country that was independent there was Israel.

QFHT.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #177 on: December 30, 2008, 03:53:30 AM »

I keep thinking of the Britney Spears song when I read the title of this thread lol

Lol.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 30, 2008, 08:22:24 AM »
Ron, the Arabs always lived in the israel land since the beginning of time, about 6,000 thousand years ago.  That land is their's not the jews, the jews as you know always were spread threw out the world scattered because no one wanted them in their country.

jt

exactly.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 30, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »
As usual the world is cleaning up the shit left behind from the British Empire.  Wonder what superpower will be cleaning up our mess one hundred years from now.  Turkey and Britain should solve this problem.

Appeasing the Palestinians is like America giving back California to Mexico or the Louisiana purchase to the Native Americans.  Unrealistic in the 21st century.  Palestinians need to man the fuck up and build their country, infrastructure etc.  Hamas needs to go away.  I don't think any American would be bitching if we bombed Mexico after they launched some rockets into San Diego.  I hate Israel but let's keep our perspective on this stupid situation.  Hamas is known for hiding behind civillians.  Typical pussy Arabs. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2008, 08:52:28 AM »
yes hamas is blinded by their stupid religion though.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2008, 08:57:42 AM »
yes hamas is blinded by their stupid religion though.

Yeah and Israelis still believe they are the "chosen" people.  LOL.  Like god really gives a fuck about either of them at this point. 

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2008, 04:51:33 PM »

Nice, so Israel stole the land from Britian??? Or did Britian now steal the land from the Arabs, who stole it from the Crusaders, who stole in from the Jews, and so on...   From what you wrote there, they got the land from Britian. Nice.  Australia, Canada, and 60 other countries too. I guess everyone stole land from everyone else.

That is racist, and pathetic on your part to debate something. Not cool.

You are arguing about the politics with the 13 years old little boys who say anything just because it sounds cool in his own ears. These morons cannot point Israel from the map, so you must understand that your comments doesn't mean  anything to them.  These little brats doesn't know what they are talking about, and only 1% has some own bad experience about the Jews. Still they hate the Jews because it is populist's thing to do in USA. Just same than hate blacks, asians, what ever.  I am not a Jew, but I have been in Israel, I know plenty of Jews in this country and they are just about finest human beings what I have met in my life. Arabs in the other hand are something else, they got that muslim attitude which is based on believe, that they are better than anybody else. Their religion gives a great excuse to fight against anybody, and they are fool enough to use it. If you look those wars which has been going on in past 30 years, there is always muslims against rest of the world. If Israel has lower a mount of muslims on earth, I raise my hat to that, because peace of the world is so much closer.   

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2008, 04:57:54 PM »
You are arguing about the politics with the 13 years old little boys who say anything just because it sounds cool in his own ears. These morons cannot point Israel from the map, so you must understand that your comments doesn't mean  anything to them.  These little brats doesn't know what they are talking about, and only 1% has some own bad experience about the Jews. Still they hate the Jews because it is populist's thing to do in USA. Just same than hate blacks, asians, what ever.  I am not a Jew, but I have been in Israel, I know plenty of Jews in this country and they are just about finest human beings what I have met in my life. Arabs in the other hand are something else, they got that muslim attitude which is based on believe, that they are better than anybody else. Their religion gives a great excuse to fight against anybody, and they are fool enough to use it. If you look those wars which has been going on in past 30 years, there is always muslims against rest of the world. If Israel has lower a mount of muslims on earth, I raise my hat to that, because peace of the world is so much closer.   
the world would be better if all the bigot christians were dead too

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2008, 05:10:15 PM »
you think they can handle the isrealis with stones "greatfin"?

So in your opinion it is justified to use children's as a terrorist weapons, and put them carry a suicide bombs to Israel? Just remember this, when they use that weapon against USA, in next possible opportunity they get. From your comment I can also read that your IQ is 75 - 80, and that you are going through puberty at the moment. Owing to the fact that, it would be better if you could stop commenting political issues, because you really haven't nothing to say. Insetad of that, just concentrate on masturbation, that is something which you could be a real talent.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2009, 05:50:12 PM »

Oh Brother. Could you you own yourself better. Total religious/ethnic  crap - just like that shit MattC used to spew about Jews being behind all the biological/financial stuff.  The Palestinians have been dis-empowered, dis-enfranchised, with no hope or stake for the future.  And when they rebel... and now with now 70 km rockets smuggled from Syria - you're surprised!? Gee, If I was a suppressed people, despite Israel being a country that has disregarded over 30 UN censures as per it's 'behaviour'  vis-a-vis - the Palestinians, I'd act the same way. Crimmeney, you've treated  your own people like like blacks under apartheid, or Jews under the Nazi regime and you smile about it. Where the fuck is Amos Oz or some other logical thinker on this board.  ::)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2009, 06:12:44 PM »
Israel, plz BBQ some more stinky muslim shitheads, plz

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2009, 06:14:42 PM »
fuuuuuuuuuuk israel.. more thn 70 kid have been killed in gaza since last week!!!..

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »
fuuuuuuuuuuk israel.. more thn 70 kid have been killed in gaza since last week!!!..

that all? better luck next time Israel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2009, 06:25:18 PM »
death is positive for you!?      ???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2009, 06:42:22 PM »
death is positive for you!?      ???

and fuk is positive 4 u!!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2009, 07:14:18 PM »
Oh Brother. Could you you own yourself better. Total religious/ethnic  crap - just like that shit MattC used to spew about Jews being behind all the biological/financial stuff.  The Palestinians have been dis-empowered, dis-enfranchised, with no hope or stake for the future.  And when they rebel... and now with now 70 km rockets smuggled from Syria - you're surprised!? Gee, If I was a suppressed people, despite Israel being a country that has disregarded over 30 UN censures as per it's 'behaviour'  vis-a-vis - the Palestinians, I'd act the same way. Crimmeney, you've treated  your own people like like blacks under apartheid, or Jews under the Nazi regime and you smile about it. Where the fuck is Amos Oz or some other logical thinker on this board.  ::)

You can write an even longer and more misleading post but it won't change the facts, which are that there was no Palestinian people or land before Israel was created, they were created with Israel.

Please tell me when Israel was under Palestinian control? When the British were there? The Turkish? When? NEVER.

I won't go into this more because you keep babbling without actually looking at the facts...too bad.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
You can write an even longer and more misleading post but it won't change the facts, which are that there was no Palestinian people or land before Israel was created, they were created with Israel.

Please tell me when Israel was under Palestinian control? When the British were there? The Turkish? When? NEVER.

I won't go into this more because you keep babbling without actually looking at the facts...too bad.

Really? Seems history doesn't exactly agree with you.

http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2009, 08:32:05 PM »
Really? Seems history doesn't exactly agree with you.

http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

Interesting paragraphs from that site...

The Middle East war is not now and never was a conflict between Israelis/Jews on the one hand and Palestinians on the other. In fact, the Arab-"Palestinians", while currently the perpetrators of most of the anti-Jewish atrocities, were never a very important part of the conflict. In fact, before about 1970, virtually no one in the world considered the Middle East conflict to be one between Israelis and Palestinians.

The term "Palestinian" itself had referred to Israeli Jews back in the 1940s, and had been slowly deconstructed and redefined to refer to the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza. The Middle East Conflict was always a war by Arabs against Jews, not a conflict between Israelis and "Palestinians." The war was repackaged as a conflict between Jews and Palestinians as a public relations gimmick by the Arab fascist regimes. These regimes had never had any interest in "Palestinians," in creating a "Palestinian" state, or in "Palestinian nationalism" before 1967. That is because Palestinian nationalism did not and DOES NOT exist. The Palestinians were a regional group of Arabs having virtually no cultural nor national distinctive traits separating them from Syrians, Lebanese, and Jordanians. They are all basically Arabs!.

The bulk of what are called "Palestinian Arabs" are members of families who migrated into the Land of Israel beginning in the late 19th century. Palestinian nationalism is a mislabeling of Arab nationalism. Arab nationalism exists, although it is closely bound up with Islamic nationalism and even Islamism. Palestinian nationalism, however, is a phantom. It is nothing more than genocidal hatred of Jews!

The Arab assaults and aggressions against Israel in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1968, and 1973 had nothing to do with Palestinians. The Palestinian terror campaign would itself be easy to suppress today and eradicate if the Middle East conflict were really a Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Israel would simply obliterate the terrorists and expel their supporters to Syria and Lebanon. The Middle East war continues because it is really an Arab-Israeli war, not an Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It is also in large part a war between barbarism and civilization. In many ways an Islamic religious jihad against the Jews.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2009, 12:38:31 AM »
Interesting paragraphs from that site...

The Middle East war is not now and never was a conflict between Israelis/Jews on the one hand and Palestinians on the other. In fact, the Arab-"Palestinians", while currently the perpetrators of most of the anti-Jewish atrocities, were never a very important part of the conflict. In fact, before about 1970, virtually no one in the world considered the Middle East conflict to be one between Israelis and Palestinians.

The term "Palestinian" itself had referred to Israeli Jews back in the 1940s, and had been slowly deconstructed and redefined to refer to the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza. The Middle East Conflict was always a war by Arabs against Jews, not a conflict between Israelis and "Palestinians." The war was repackaged as a conflict between Jews and Palestinians as a public relations gimmick by the Arab fascist regimes. These regimes had never had any interest in "Palestinians," in creating a "Palestinian" state, or in "Palestinian nationalism" before 1967. That is because Palestinian nationalism did not and DOES NOT exist. The Palestinians were a regional group of Arabs having virtually no cultural nor national distinctive traits separating them from Syrians, Lebanese, and Jordanians. They are all basically Arabs!.

The bulk of what are called "Palestinian Arabs" are members of families who migrated into the Land of Israel beginning in the late 19th century. Palestinian nationalism is a mislabeling of Arab nationalism. Arab nationalism exists, although it is closely bound up with Islamic nationalism and even Islamism. Palestinian nationalism, however, is a phantom. It is nothing more than genocidal hatred of Jews!

The Arab assaults and aggressions against Israel in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1968, and 1973 had nothing to do with Palestinians. The Palestinian terror campaign would itself be easy to suppress today and eradicate if the Middle East conflict were really a Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Israel would simply obliterate the terrorists and expel their supporters to Syria and Lebanon. The Middle East war continues because it is really an Arab-Israeli war, not an Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It is also in large part a war between barbarism and civilization. In many ways an Islamic religious jihad against the Jews.

LOL I guess he didn't read what he posted, he just made my point stronger hahaha.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2009, 04:24:46 AM »
Ron how can you answer this ?! 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=950_1230980026
TEAM Nasser

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2009, 04:41:36 AM »
Ron how can you answer this ?! 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=950_1230980026

Yes, it's called biased propaganda.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2009, 04:47:53 AM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #198 on: January 04, 2009, 10:34:55 AM »

LOL I guess he didn't read what he posted, he just made my point stronger hahaha.

Actually, yes I did... your point really isn't a point at all.

Many people would disagree with your statement that there was no Palestinian people before the 1940s.

I'm sure the Palestinian people themselves would disagree, but as is par for the course, when it comes to Israel, most people just go with whatever the Israeli government decides.

Another instance of history being written by the "winners"

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #199 on: January 04, 2009, 10:41:20 AM »
Actually, yes I did... your point really isn't a point at all.

Many people would disagree with your statement that there was no Palestinian people before the 1940s.

I'm sure the Palestinian people themselves would disagree, but as is par for the course, when it comes to Israel, most people just go with whatever the Israeli government decides.

Another instance of history being written by the "winners"

Yawn....you know that site is pro-Israeli? You obviously have such a tiwsted mind that you can't even understand that you're agreeing with the "enemy".