Author Topic: Is there energy ready-to-drink that works?  (Read 3711 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Is there energy ready-to-drink that works?
« on: December 29, 2008, 11:10:01 AM »
 ???
Z

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Is there energy ready-to-drink that works?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 11:17:18 AM »
Bluto...you've been on here a million years..you should know by now that supplements do not work....why ask such a question....drink water.....or are you just trying to get to 1,000,000 posts by starting frivolous threads?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 11:29:22 AM »
Bluto...you've been on here a million years..you should know by now that supplements do not work....why ask such a question....drink water.....or are you just trying to get to 1,000,000 posts by starting frivolous threads?

of course supplements works.

Z

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 09:09:30 PM »
redline. spike. monster(i like low carb). rockstar(i like sugar free).

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 04:19:55 AM »
redline. spike. monster(i like low carb). rockstar(i like sugar free).

are they pretty much equal ?
Z

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 06:20:09 PM »
are they pretty much equal ?
nah, redline is great, it has caffeine synephrine and yohimine if i recall correctly. thats a great stack for fat loss. basically an improved eca ( caffeine=caffiene , synephrine = ephedrine [both beta agonists] , and yophimbine is the improvement since its an alpha agonists which is synergistic with beta agonists]

other than that, just look for caffiene content.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 09:34:39 PM »
nah, redline is great, it has caffeine synephrine and yohimine if i recall correctly. thats a great stack for fat loss. basically an improved eca ( caffeine=caffiene , synephrine = ephedrine [both beta agonists] , and yophimbine is the improvement since its an alpha agonists which is synergistic with beta agonists]

other than that, just look for caffiene content.

you're out of your mind TBOMBZ..I say that respectfully....there is NO IMPROVEMENT on the old ECA stack....nothing in the world that is legal and can be bought without a prescription, is better than Ephedra..caffeine...and Aspirin...stop kidding yourself..you are too smart for that....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 01:56:34 PM »
you're out of your mind TBOMBZ..I say that respectfully....there is NO IMPROVEMENT on the old ECA stack....nothing in the world that is legal and can be bought without a prescription, is better than Ephedra..caffeine...and Aspirin...stop kidding yourself..you are too smart for that....
well i personally wouldnt use the asprin as it inhibits prostaglandin production. i personally use ephedrine and caffiene. however there are ways to imrpve upon it. you may be right that redline isnt "better" (as far as total fat loss) ...as i am not sure how effective synephrine is at beta agoniziation...but if its anywhere close to ephedrine then redline woudl indeed be superior to ECA...as it not only contains beta agonisation and caffiene but also alpha agonization (yohimbine)...and some other goodies too.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 05:33:46 PM »
I like this on an occasional basis (I become tolerant very quickly).

Redline makes me nauseas.
:

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 07:54:47 PM »
a big medium rare steak, fries and a big cup of coffee pre workout.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 08:45:45 PM »
a big medium rare steak, fries and a big cup of coffee pre workout.

Yep. I dunno about the fries (though i'm not dieting, so why not... ;D)

Why waste my money on these energy drinks when i can just have a cup of coffee....
No doubt about it...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2008, 08:52:33 PM »
True, cup of coffee works best for me i like to have it with my breakfast when i know i have a long day ahead of me.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 09:11:03 PM »
i saw a clip on MD where Fankhouser put coffee grounds in his oatmeal because he said he didn't have time to make the coffee. :o

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 09:18:58 PM »
i saw a clip on MD where Fankhouser put coffee grounds in his oatmeal because he said he didn't have time to make the coffee. :o

Sounds interesting.

I might have to give it a try...
No doubt about it...

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 09:20:31 PM »

and a 12 oz coffee

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 09:24:40 PM »
gotta drink like 4 cups of coffee to get the amount of caffiene in something like redline

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 09:28:29 PM »
gotta drink like 4 cups of coffee to get the amount of caffeine in something like redline

if you need 4 cups of coffee (or the equivalent in caffeine) your seriously need some time off or look for a new hobby

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »
if you need 4 cups of coffee (or the equivalent in caffeine) your seriously need some time off or look for a new hobby

haha, very true bro

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2009, 06:40:51 AM »
Coffee has never really worked for me to give me the energy I need for my workouts. I tried it for years but to no avail. I used to have a couple of bananas with some coffee as well but that wasn't much better.

No-Explode's the way for me now.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2009, 09:22:40 AM »
whatabout energy in general regardless if youre in or out of the gym? (i dont care about the fat loss part)

not just ready-to-drink but powders too
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »
there's also a extra strength version of 5-HOUR ENERGY
how you tried that princess?

and there's some brand that release 6 hour energy
Z

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2009, 11:25:37 AM »
thats not what i said. now is it ?   :-*

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2009, 03:07:22 PM »
you want energy?..nothing better than a nice 12 oz Coke or Pepsi...sugar is the original energy booster..or have a Snickers...these things are much cheaper..supplement companies are ripping you guys off big time..you can have sugar...the bodybuilding books and the supp companies are full of shit when it comes to sugar....as long as you don't abuse it and you don't eat a whole pack of chips ahoys or drink two liters of Dr. Pepper every day you will be fine with the occasional soda or chocolate bar after or even before training....the supps want you guys to hate sugar so u can continue buying their over-priced shit for $3.99-6 bucks per can.  WHAT A RIP-OFF YOU IDIOTS!!!!..and I say that respectfully..not trying to pick any fights here

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »
you want energy?..nothing better than a nice 12 oz Coke or Pepsi...sugar is the original energy booster..or have a Snickers...these things are much cheaper..supplement companies are ripping you guys off big time..you can have sugar...the bodybuilding books and the supp companies are full of shit when it comes to sugar....as long as you don't abuse it and you don't eat a whole pack of chips ahoys or drink two liters of Dr. Pepper every day you will be fine with the occasional soda or chocolate bar after or even before training....the supps want you guys to hate sugar so u can continue buying their over-priced shit for $3.99-6 bucks per can.  WHAT A RIP-OFF YOU IDIOTS!!!!..and I say that respectfully..not trying to pick any fights here
well coke is half fructose half glucose. so if you want "sugar energy" then you dont want coke or gatorade or anythother drink available.. your better off with white rice or white bread or rice cakes..etc etc. those will be pure glucose.

fructose = only used by liver, not muscles. glucose = used by muscle and liver.

anyway, caffiene tabs are super cheap, like 6-10 bucks for 100 tabs.  energy drinks are way over priced caffiene, i agree.

i just take one 200mg tab one hour before workoing out.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2009, 03:30:04 PM »
I'm just talking about if you want a quick energy boost...who cares what it's used by???..does it give you a quick boost of energy to work out???