Author Topic: pm question  (Read 7734 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question
« on: December 31, 2008, 03:32:56 AM »
[quote author=big
dear god,

How should training change from natural to hormonized bodybuilder? Reps? Sets? Duration? Exercises? Weight? Cardio? Also what about diet, how should that change? Should it be adjusted to gain 2lbs per week, or more than that? Thanks God!!!!!

Please keep anonymous!!!!

P.S. God do you do contest prep for bbers?

[/quote]

on hormones: never over an hour of intense training,,actually you know what read the bible gh`5 wrote this before too and tired of writing again same things,,

lets make this questions an opportunity for all  gh15 pupils to contribute and demonstrate their leant knowledge during the years of gh15 here,,,every one id different and every one can contribute to this pm question accodring to what he or she experienced,,

fallen angel

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: pm question
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 03:43:27 AM »
gh15 If you are a God you should talk to the Mods they keep moving your Threads to the Shit Boards.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 03:45:23 AM »
[quote author=big
dear god,

Epic partial name removal.  ;D

bigmc?
bigJ?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 03:46:15 AM »
gh15 If you are a God you should talk to the Mods they keep moving your Threads to the Shit Boards.

He is the God of poop.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 03:47:33 AM »
FFS gh15 Don't mention Priest in your Threads or Boooooooooooooooooooom baby Gone. :-\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 03:57:39 AM »
Quote from: big
dear god,

Epic partial name removal.  ;D

bigmc?
bigJ?
[/quote

Do a member search and just type in "big"

Theres like a thousand members who's name starts with "big..."  ;D
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 03:58:25 AM »
WTF?!

I never screw up the quote function normally!!  >:(
No doubt about it...

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 04:01:40 AM »
Do a member search and just type in "big"

Theres like a thousand members who's name starts with "big..."  ;D

Haha those guys must be huge.  ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 04:02:20 AM »
GH 15 how many schmoes have ejaculated inside your mouth?

io856

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 04:09:05 AM »

this is a pm question ill answer here so many can benefit from it.

1) bigger arms is more a matter of training than a matter of calories.

2) the less exercises you will do the bigger your arms will get.

3) the more exercises of the "less exercises" done correctly, the bigger your arms will continue to get.

4) work heavy but only as heavy as you can go correctly! work to failure! it might be 12 reps or 9 reps or 6 reps as long as muscle fails.

5) 2 sets each exercise/ 3exercises bicep ans 3exercises triceps. all 6 done in the same workout session.

6) i suggest following routine: monday-arms/tuesday-legs/wed off/thursday-back/friday-chest and shoulders/ sat-sun off

7) training should never be longer than 50-60 min (including warm up and or ab work)

8) high intensity

9) i find machine work to be better when stuck. combine machines and free weights.

10) exercises are all good and have their place as long as you do them right!

11) always flex in the mirror no matter what others think of you.

*if hormones are being used and/or arms are already 20 inches,, the strategy can be changed some (weights/sets) i would still keep it more or less the same. SIMPLICITY is the word.

the trainign program looks ok,,yu oshoudl change it every coupele months and make sure you eat enough for the enery you use in a day since youre young and most guys your age use energy right and left

also make sure to lift with good form even if it means lower weights,,dont do high reps on anything only 6-10 on everything including legs,,make sure you lift with decent form!

you can develop exellent physiqe with combination of heavy and not so heavy training,,heavy training by itself will only lead to injury at the end,,thats why the smart bodybuilder know when to go heavy and when to lay back depending on many factors such as age drugs used lifting technics bodyfat% etc

you are a kid. you are talking about orange and apple like my good fella ron coleman is like saying ;)
i will still try to finish this posting thread and put some sense in your brain since i just got back from gym and meal is cooking..

you are talking about bodybuilders that already got their pro card (or very close to it) that maintaining ~20+ inch arms 34 inch waist ratio in some way or another all year round. i said RATIO so dont jump ;)

WE CAN WORK WITH 90LB 100LB ONcE EVERY COUPLE WEEKS FOR PHOTO SESSION OR ONCE EVEN FEW DAYS FOR STRENGTH OVER ALL OUT BURST SHOW OFF TRAINING. WE CAN DO IT SINCE WE ALREADY HAVE THE LEAN MUSCLE MASS NEEDED FOR THOSE 90LB DUMBELLS!

most bodybuilders i am talking to and you are among them trust me on that...do not hold 19 inch arms because they work out wrong! too heavy and they get stronger but never develop the 19 inchers.....they always stuck at 17.5 inch trust me i know what im talkin about they come to me all the time. i am writing this, UNLIKE ANY OTHER PRO ON THIS BOARD OR ANY OTHER BOARD THAT DONT GIVE SHIT WETHER YOU ARE 15 INCH 13 INCH... INORDER TO HELP YOU GET TO THOSE 19-20 INCH ARMS 34 INCH WAIST RATIO!!! (5'10/5'9)

WHENEVER YOU SEE A BODYBUILDER THAT WORKS WITH SUPER HEAVY WEIGHTS ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HE HAS THE LEAN MUSCLE MASS TO WORK WITH THIS WEIGHT. HE HAS IT! YOU DONT HAVE IT! YOU WANNA GET IT?? DO WHAT I TELL YOU

END

*again you will never see the number 20 inches at 5'10 with 33-34 inch waist ratio (real 33-34 inch that is) unless you are hormonized. hormones is what, with good correct!!! heavy training, takes you into the big numbers. it MUST BE A COMBO OF THE 2...YOU ONLY DO ONE OF THEM AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE BIG MUSCLES.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 04:37:56 AM »
bigger weights, good form, under 1 hour, intense, more food

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2008, 05:32:59 AM »
WHENEVER YOU SEE A BODYBUILDER THAT WORKS WITH SUPER HEAVY WEIGHTS ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HE HAS THE LEAN MUSCLE MASS TO WORK WITH THIS WEIGHT. HE HAS IT! YOU DONT HAVE IT!

Truth.

Off all pro's I recently read something from coleman which was funny cause of him saying it (whether ghost written or not): he said with new size comes new strength and not vice versa (at least thats what it came down to)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 05:47:41 AM »
WHENEVER YOU SEE A BODYBUILDER THAT WORKS WITH SUPER HEAVY WEIGHTS ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HE HAS THE LEAN MUSCLE MASS TO WORK WITH THIS WEIGHT. HE HAS IT! YOU DONT HAVE IT!

Truth.

Off all pro's I recently read something from coleman which was funny cause of him saying it (whether ghost written or not): he said with new size comes new strength and not vice versa (at least thats what it came down to)

A lot of weight doesn't equal musclemass.

Lots of sub 200 pound olympic weightlifters who can outsquat ANY ifbb pro.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 07:57:26 AM »
Well wasnt that exactly what I was saying?   ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »
So the opposite to how you train  :D.. Shit I hope ron love didnt teach you that chronicly bad form.  ???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 09:40:14 AM »
So the opposite to how you train  :D.. Shit I hope ron love didnt teach you that chronicly bad form.  ???
You are one of the most negative people on getbig

It is my understanding that your type project onto others what they hate about themselves.

Wannabees who never have been, they tend to diss and " hate " due to low self esteem

also wanna feel like they belong....

will grant : have a little dignity man

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 10:55:29 AM »

only putting them where they belong.
b

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 12:10:15 PM »

lol...lets ask CQ, Mindspin,,etc..about that.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 05:14:46 PM »

It is my understanding that your type project onto others what they hate about themselves.

Wannabees who never have been, they tend to diss and " hate " due to low self esteem

also wanna feel like they belong....

will grant : have a little dignity man
You just described your self yet again sebby,, :)

I give credit where its due , Its not due in your case because you constantly ram your"fantasy success" down our throats when its not asked for..

You call bullshit and hound people round the board well if I do it to do you dont like it , do you?

You are one of the biggest bullshitters here and Iv shown it , you have a personality disorder and need help, do you have a health system in Romainia where you can see a shrink?

:'(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2008, 05:16:18 PM »
haha exactly ,that list is long , just take a glance at his post history..biggest bullshitter here as well as a hypocrite

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 01:18:05 AM »
You just described your self yet again sebby,, :)

I give credit where its due , Its not due in your case because you constantly ram your"fantasy success" down our throats when its not asked for..

You call bullshit and hound people round the board well if I do it to do you dont like it , do you?

You are one of the biggest bullshitters here and Iv shown it , you have a personality disorder and need help, do you have a health system in Romainia where you can see a shrink?

:'(
Is this your "technique " ?

LOL

Lieing and bullshitting and accusing ME of doing it instead ? LOL

can you put 80K into upgrading your brain ?  :D

What a monumental moron.

You make up shit and you lie then lie some more.

When confronted, you point fingers and then make shit up and lie some more.

You sure you are not a seller uf UG stuff and narcotics ?

You certanly act like one ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2009, 01:20:00 AM »
You never recovered from a few years back when I proved to you I played on tour

:D :D :D

It was such a painfull owning that you keep popping every now and then to "help" drug dealers such as Will Grant talk shit, make up things and lie...LOL

how's pro softball anyway ? (  :D :D :D :D :D :D )

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2009, 03:34:35 AM »
Is this your "technique " ?

LOL

What a monumental moron.

You make up shit and you lie then lie some more.

When confronted, you point fingers and then make shit up and lie some more.

You sure you are not a seller uf UG stuff and narcotics ?

You certanly act like one ;)
Point to where I have lied once? you cant..Ive shown you twice without even trying yet you keep ignoring and dodging that..

Where have I been confronted and point fingers?

Again this fantasy world you live in is not good , you have a personality disorder ..

You are a failure so come onto an internet site to proove otherwise , yet noone wants to know..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2009, 03:44:03 AM »

Point in case , you accuse me of chucking abuse and making negative posts yet look here , heres you chucking this at GB..

Translation : " I had to ingest copious amounts of cheap wiskey to work up the nerve to pennetrate my wife's Iranian hairy snatch. The stench was too much as I got closer and barfed all over ...

You see you ugly slavic pukebucket , this is what you do..you project your shit onto others and then deny that it is infact you that does it..

You own your self with every single post..you are way to easy and no ammount of money could fix that pea sized brain that hosts itself inside that ugly monstrosity that you keep inflicting on us every time you post one of those god awful pics..

Heres something else where Ill own you on..post pics of your arms over 19 inches with hardly any fat..you made that claim also , funny when in reality inshape they are lucky to be 15.5-16 inches max..keep dreaming slavic shitbag

my arms were as big as 19 inches cold witrh no fat so....there...I think I did

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2009, 03:49:08 AM »

why under 1 hour ?
tank u jesus