Author Topic: did you go to the gym today?  (Read 4904 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: did you go to the gym today?
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »
about 4 years ago, I was stupid and drank over 20 vodka/red bulls one night.  Probaly closer to 30.  They were $1 each for the band and I just didn't stop as I should have.

I was violently sick for 3 days... I think a lot of it was the red bulls, not the vodka.

Yes it's strong stuff with the juice of Austrian Bulls.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »
about 4 years ago, I was stupid and drank over 20 vodka/red bulls one night.  Probaly closer to 30.  They were $1 each for the band and I just didn't stop as I should have.

I was violently sick for 3 days... I think a lot of it was the red bulls, not the vodka.
There is a ridiculous amount of Vitamin B in red bull, mild symptoms of overdose are headaches, stomach ache and the pins and needles feeling, severe symptoms = sickness/death.
i think your lucky to be alive lol.

If u drink more than 3 cans you will feel the light symptoms.. i know from expierience, i drank 5 once and i had pins and needles in my hands and feet and a headache so it's true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2009, 03:05:03 PM »
There is a ridiculous amount of Vitamin B in red bull, mild symptoms of overdose are headaches, stomach ache and the pins and needles feeling, severe symptoms = sickness/death.
i think your lucky to be alive lol.

yeah, the only saving grace is that i vomited up most of it pretty shortly after drinking it.

I haven't gotten *wasted* since then.  i've had a few and caught a good buzz, but no hangovers in 4 years.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2009, 03:06:30 PM »
yeah, the only saving grace is that i vomited up most of it pretty shortly after drinking it.

I haven't gotten *wasted* since then.  i've had a few and caught a good buzz, but no hangovers in 4 years.
Don't drink alchohol with stimulants like red bull in it, the regular red bull has alot of sugar aswell so you could end up being diabetic..

Stimulants = bad for health and good for weightloss.. i have to drink a can of diet "kick" every morning to get me going, i guess ime addicted..
("kick" is cheap red bull but exactly the same and the diet version just has no sugar)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2009, 03:23:10 PM »
Don't drink alchohol with stimulants like red bull in it, the regular red bull has alot of sugar aswell so you could end up being diabetic..

Stimulants = bad for health and good for weightloss.. i have to drink a can of diet "kick" every morning to get me going, i guess ime addicted..
("kick" is cheap red bull but exactly the same and the diet version just has no sugar)

no no no...alcohol is bad for... its a poison.... the stimulant in red bull (caffiene) and other energy drinks is actually HEALTHY in moderate doses. and one can of red bull has a moderate dose of caffiene. 200mg caffiene is a fair amount per day.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2009, 03:25:13 PM »

Stimulants = bad for health and good for weightloss.. ]

what good is living if you can't look good

*sticks fingers down throat*