Author Topic: Amazing Pulling Strength  (Read 6126 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Amazing Pulling Strength
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 01:09:22 AM »
Being strong is one of the coolest things ever, I shouted out loud when I saw the one arm pull up.  Damn strong.

yep, this dude is a monster no doubt.

with a little bit of finger training I think he would be a good climber as well.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 01:10:03 AM »
the poor man's gymnast.  :P   

yeah hard to compete with guys who have been training hard since 7 and do it as a full-time job.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2009, 02:03:15 AM »
so whats your point duffus

It's impressive. So when someone comes along who "is not impressed", I feel the need to correct him.

Thought that wouldn't be too hard to grasp actually.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2009, 07:33:56 AM »
obviously i couldnt do it but im not impressed by the bartendaz etc

my friend thinks they are awesome.

i dont give a fook

JEALOUSY IS A MUTHA FU**A ISN'T IT???
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2009, 07:57:12 AM »
i cant run a sub 4 minute mile but dont care about it despite it being impressive.

Same way i cant do an ironman but dont care about it

But you care enough about men in thongs and bodybuilders in general to continue posting on this board???

This is the white man secret...HE WORSHIPS AND WISHES HE WAS A BLACK MAN EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF HIS LIFE....
But to keep his secret... he condems the very people he loves so much

WAS I RIGHT ON WITH THIS??? BE TRUTHFUL NOW!!!!

yeah hard to compete with guys who have been training hard since 7 and do it as a full-time job.

All BLACK men thank you for the compliment...You see the many natural talents that keep a white male jealous is always shown in the white males attitude and anger toward the Black male. It takes the Black male only a short time to master a new ability which the white male, knowing his limitations and abilities, grows angry even hostile because at best he can only try to copy the Black male and even then meets with FAILURE. So mr. white male...are you still trying to MOONWALK, RAP, DANCE, PLAY SPORTS etc etc etc...that is the REAL JOKE WORTH LAUGHING AT.....lolololololololol ol.

BTW since the whilte male is so diverse (haha)...please perform a feat of some sort of which the world has not seen and post it on the boards. Surely you and the other inbreds don't want the world to believe you are as USELESS as you are. Perform any task, sport, science, literature, music...whatever you wish and let the world see what a white male is capable of... if he is capable of anything at all except corporate corruption...

I will wait a repsonse or should I say VIDEO DEPICTING THIS TASK...
C

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »
But you care enough about men in thongs and bodybuilders in general to continue posting on this board???

This is the white man secret...HE WORSHIPS AND WISHES HE WAS A BLACK MAN EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF HIS LIFE....
But to keep his secret... he condems the very people he loves so much

WAS I RIGHT ON WITH THIS??? BE TRUTHFUL NOW!!!!

All BLACK men thank you for the compliment...You see the many natural talents that keep a white male jealous is always shown in the white males attitude and anger toward the Black male. It takes the Black male only a short time to master a new ability which the white male, knowing his limitations and abilities, grows angry even hostile because at best he can only try to copy the Black male and even then meets with FAILURE. So mr. white male...are you still trying to MOONWALK, RAP, DANCE, PLAY SPORTS etc etc etc...that is the REAL JOKE WORTH LAUGHING AT.....lolololololololol ol.

BTW since the whilte male is so diverse (haha)...please perform a feat of some sort of which the world has not seen and post it on the boards. Surely you and the other inbreds don't want the world to believe you are as USELESS as you are. Perform any task, sport, science, literature, music...whatever you wish and let the world see what a white male is capable of... if he is capable of anything at all except corporate corruption...

I will wait a repsonse or should I say VIDEO DEPICTING THIS TASK...

sorry homie never meant to offend 'da crew'

Infact ill stand by my original point. Despite it not being something i can do it does not impress me at all. Impress is the proper word. I dont think 'wow' or 'cool' i just flip on past it.

I have no issues with black men and agree they have superior genetics to strength size and speed. Big deal

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 09:52:02 AM »
the only pulling strength that matters is pulling girls in a crowded bar where every other male is trying the same
Something you know nothing about, basement dweller.
I am a big baby

affy

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 10:06:18 AM »
i bet his post workout meal is a Whopper combo at BK

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 10:13:51 AM »
Weighted one arm pull-ups and more:

This is my teammate Zef.  You can find our blog at: http://pull-ups.blogspot.com/
Why post videos of your "teammate", why not any videos of yourself doing these thigns?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 10:42:22 AM »
Why post videos of your "teammate", why not any videos of yourself doing these thigns?

Great question!!

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 10:44:04 AM »

The entire western civilization is a product of the white man's enginuity. Why the hate? You should be grateful.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2009, 10:47:55 AM »
The entire western civilization is a product of the white man's enginuity. Why the hate? You should be grateful.

They also invented Spellcheck. :)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »

videos of me are coming soon.  Don't expect any weighted one arm pull-ups yet though, I'm just starting to get them with my bodyweight.

That's kind of besides the point though, I'm posting to spread awareness of bodyweight conditioning and Zef is a good representative.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2009, 10:53:41 AM »
They also invented Spellcheck. :)

I'm Dutch so please forgive me.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »
I'm Dutch so please forgive me.

I'm a fan of Heineken so we're cool. :)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2009, 11:56:16 AM »
I'm a fan of Heineken so we're cool. :)

Heineken? Fuck that shit!!! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2009, 12:11:23 PM »
Nice to have you back, Frank!   :D

/like a hit of nitrous to go with your brew?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2009, 12:26:50 PM »
Nice to have you back, Frank!   :D

/like a hit of nitrous to go with your brew?

LOL....so that's what he was inhaling! I thought it was ether ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »
pabst blue ribbon dwarfs you

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »
I'd pick water or even not drinking over PBR.