Author Topic: which ifbb pro takes the most juice?  (Read 2890 times)

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: which ifbb pro takes the most juice?
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 02:59:53 PM »
The ones who DIED. :-\

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »
5 years of training ?  no.  he says hes "been bodybuilding for 5 years" = "taking hormones for 5 years"
what does that mean ? it means he has enough hormones to grow that much for his response (whateve his response maybe) and that he also eats anough to grow that much for his metabolism(whatever his metaboplism maybe) and also that he trains hard enough for the hormones and food hes intaking (whatever those maybe)
 well, thats all speculation. levrone might need 10 grams aas + 50iu slin each day + 30ih gh each day + 50mcg t3 + 1 mg legit igf each day.
or he might need 500mg test and thats it.
how do you knwo what he toook?
genetics = hormones. 
if a guy only use aas, then he may respond better due to difering levels of different hormones (slin gh igf t3) than a diff guy.

just cause a guy blows up, people assume good genetics, however id say most often times any guy who blows up is doign things in order to MAKE HIMSELF blow up.

phil heath said he knew from te beginning he wanted to be mr olympia.

what kind of things would a guy who wants t be mr olympia do?

You cant really believe Mr Heath is a poor responder to aas? Do you?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2009, 03:13:17 PM »
I reckon its some of the eastern european guys,examples being heiko kallbach,markus ruhl,alexei federov,cos A.gear is a lot less expensive over here and B.eastern european girls love muscle (ie real men)
Sorry but when I see some of the 'heroes' of todays movies its fuckin sickening,their pathetic skinny fags,bring back the days of van damme,arnold and dolph lungdren being the heroes...sorry rant over

yes todays action heroes are a joke most of the time
tank u jesus

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2009, 03:14:15 PM »
You cant really believe Mr Heath is a poor responder to aas? Do you?
nah, i just like to make a point that few people ever want to face ... that nobody but the bodybuildim himself knows what he is taking and knows what his genetics are.   and the comment was made that because phil hasw been so good, that he is not the one who takes the most juice. well, actually, the fact that he has done so good, actually points right towards = he is the ones who takes the most juice ("juice" covering all different types of synthetic hormones)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »
lol...how does anyone know phil heath receptor status....lol...such an hypothetical statement....like, someone actually knows the receptors, let alone not know phil, and talk about his juice activation abilties....such a funny comment

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 03:25:04 PM »
lol...how does anyone know phil heath receptor status....lol...such an hypothetical statement....like, someone actually knows the receptors, let alone not know phil, and talk about his juice activation abilties....such a funny comment

LOL - You dont have to be ironside to figure out Mr Heath's receptors are right up there. Nothing Hypothetical about that sherlock. :D

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »
nah, i just like to make a point that few people ever want to face ... that nobody but the bodybuildim himself knows what he is taking and knows what his genetics are.   and the comment was made that because phil hasw been so good, that he is not the one who takes the most juice. well, actually, the fact that he has done so good, actually points right towards = he is the ones who takes the most juice ("juice" covering all different types of synthetic hormones)

Fair Enough  ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 03:26:14 PM »
answer : " whomever has the largest budget "

Ronnie was this generation's overdoser and Dorian was previously.

+1

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »
The ones who DIED. :-\

That's an interesting question imo. Have the ones who died really taken more than the others, or were their bodies just not as resistible. ???

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 03:29:06 PM »
i agree... has to be RUHL with coleman up there too.
you are gay.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »
i agree... has to be RUHL with coleman up there too.

Just because they were the biggest doesn't mean automatically that they took the most juice.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2009, 03:31:53 PM »
Just because they were the biggest doesn't mean automatically that they took the most juice.
think about it