Author Topic: Do you think VICK will get picked up?  (Read 9540 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Do you think VICK will get picked up?
« on: January 05, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »
I know we have a little longer before anything happens with him, but where do you guys see him going and what possition do you see him playing? Hell if the Lions brought back Cullpepper, maybe just maybe they would sign Vick for the QB possition?

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
Re: Do you think VICK will get picked up?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 12:53:38 PM »
I know we have a little longer before anything happens with him, but where do you guys see him going and what possition do you see him playing? Hell if the Lions brought back Cullpepper, maybe just maybe they would sign Vick for the QB possition?
I think he will be a kick returner/ punt returner...how old is he anyway?

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 01:03:51 PM »
If he is as fast as he was - he'll be piked

Something like Slash Stewart type of thing maybe

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »
I think he will be a kick returner/ punt returner...how old is he anyway?

28. Will be near 30 by the time he is out of jail.

body88

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 01:19:39 PM »
Hopefully he has a career ending injury the day he steps back on the field, scumbag.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »
Hopefully he has a career ending injury the day he steps back on the field, scumbag.

Not a big fan myself. However I would love to see him play a couple of games and then get cut. I think it would be better for him to hear that he sucks and that no one wants him rather then see him get injured and be able to say that if the injury hadn't happened...

body88

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 01:33:58 PM »
Not a big fan myself. However I would love to see him play a couple of games and then get cut. I think it would be better for him to hear that he sucks and that no one wants him rather then see him get injured and be able to say that if the injury hadn't happened...

Imo that pile of trash should never have the luxury of putting on pads again. Imo playing as a pro athlete is a privilege.  If Vick had just fought dogs I would think he was a scumbag, but I would be an advocate for him getting a second chance if he was rehabilitated.  What gets me is the smashing of puppies skulls with rocks and the torturing of animals. That piece of shit should have the same things done to him.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 01:40:13 PM »
Imo that pile of trash should never have the luxury of putting on pads again. Imo playing as a pro athlete is a privilege.  If Vick had just fought dogs I would think he was a scumbag, but I would be an advocate for him getting a second chance if he was rehabilitated.  What gets me is the smashing of puppies skulls with rocks and the torturing of animals. That piece of shit should have the same things done to him.

It pisses me off as a dog owner to no end. I don't think that you can rehiblitate someone who does what he did. Sure some will say it was just an animal, but then my response is people are just people. I hope he gets KTFO by a LB coming across the middle. To bad he is a lil small for WR!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »
It pisses me off as a dog owner to no end. I don't think that you can rehiblitate someone who does what he did. Sure some will say it was just an animal, but then my response is people are just people. I hope he gets KTFO by a LB coming across the middle. To bad he is a lil small for WR!
Desean Jackson  ::)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 01:45:52 PM »

Oh I know there are some small guys, but I can't see Vick at WR. I also can't see him as RB. I just want to see him have his lid popped off with a helmet to helmet hit.

body88

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 01:53:54 PM »

Yes you're right. Hopefully he has his career ended after making a big comeback.

body88

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 01:54:24 PM »

Fast as hell.  Also, Welker on weighs 185.

body88

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »
Oh I know there are some small guys, but I can't see Vick at WR. I also can't see him as RB. I just want to see him have his lid popped off with a helmet to helmet hit.

Yes!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »
Fast as hell.  Also, Welker on weighs 185.

Saw him in person in the club...he is very very small. So is Dennis Northcutt...He went to my high school. Very small man.. On the contrast. Mark Fields also went to my high school...Very Very buff.. yall remember him

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 02:04:35 PM »
Saw him in person in the club...he is very very small. So is Dennis Northcutt...He went to my high school. Very small man.. On the contrast. Mark Fields also went to my high school...Very Very buff.. yall remember him

Fields was a stud and fast as fuck! Had some serious speed for a dude his size. Did okay, the differance between his 92 and 94 year at Washington was night and day...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 02:10:34 PM »
Fields was a stud and fast as fuck! Had some serious speed for a dude his size. Did okay, the differance between his 92 and 94 year at Washington was night and day...

He graduated from my high school too. My thug ass scool put out some studs..check it out

Washington Preparatory High School

Larry Elder, attended freshman year, transferred to nearby Crenshaw High School, talk show host.
Hugh McElhenny, class of 1947, former NFL All-Pro running back. 1952 NFL Rookie of the year.
Bill Walsh, NFL coach,  transferred to Hayward High School
Johnny J, Record Producer and close friend of Tupac Shakur
Eva Pigford, class of 2002, model and actress
Mark Fields, former NFL linebacker
James Lofton, former wideout for the Green Bay Packers
Dennis Northcutt, wide receiver for the Jacksonville Jaguars
Yo-Yo (rapper), rapper and actress
Gil Garcetti, class of 1959, Los Angeles District Attorney 1996-2000. Currently fine-arts photographer
Glen Mowrer, class of 1958, Public Defender of Santa Barbara County 1975-1999, Green Party candidate for Attorney General, CA, 2002.
Stewart Alexander politician
Esther Williams class of 1939, retired American competitive swimmer, film star with many roles as swimmer and diver.
Joel Wachs class of 1957, Los Angeles Councilman, 2nd District, 1971-2000. Currently president of NY City "Andy Warhol Foundation."
Dub-C (Rapper)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
He graduated from my high school too. My thug ass scool put out some studs..check it out

Washington Preparatory High School

Larry Elder, attended freshman year, transferred to nearby Crenshaw High School, talk show host.
Hugh McElhenny, class of 1947, former NFL All-Pro running back. 1952 NFL Rookie of the year.
Bill Walsh, NFL coach,  transferred to Hayward High School
Johnny J, Record Producer and close friend of Tupac Shakur
Eva Pigford, class of 2002, model and actress
Mark Fields, former NFL linebacker
James Lofton, former wideout for the Green Bay Packers
Dennis Northcutt, wide receiver for the Jacksonville Jaguars
Yo-Yo (rapper), rapper and actress
Gil Garcetti, class of 1959, Los Angeles District Attorney 1996-2000. Currently fine-arts photographer
Glen Mowrer, class of 1958, Public Defender of Santa Barbara County 1975-1999, Green Party candidate for Attorney General, CA, 2002.
Stewart Alexander politician
Esther Williams class of 1939, retired American competitive swimmer, film star with many roles as swimmer and diver.
Joel Wachs class of 1957, Los Angeles Councilman, 2nd District, 1971-2000. Currently president of NY City "Andy Warhol Foundation."
Dub-C (Rapper)

Dub-C (Rapper)  8)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2009, 02:19:56 PM »
Dub-C (Rapper)  8)

lol.. It is said that he was a beast on the football field at linebacker...but i guess being a thug rapper was more of a sure thing

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 02:23:50 PM »
lol.. It is said that he was a beast on the football field at linebacker...but i guess being a thug rapper was more of a sure thing

that and drug tests are a bitch.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2009, 02:26:29 PM »
haha..i had to laugh at thay one

body88

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 02:40:16 PM »

I live right down the street from Welker and Brady, so I see them at bars and resteraunts all the time in the back bay area.  I saw Tom and Giselle at Bricco in the Northend on Friday night.  Welker is short, but he is pretty thick. Brady is very tall.  Not jacked but about 6'5.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2009, 03:03:46 PM »
I live right down the street from Welker and Brady, so I see them at bars and resteraunts all the time in the back bay area.  I saw Tom and Giselle at Bricco in the Northend on Friday night.  Welker is short, but he is pretty thick. Brady is very tall.  Not jacked but about 6'5.

Ask him if he wants to buy one of his old College jerseys from me? He signed a few of them for me.
D

body88

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »
Ask him if he wants to buy one of his old College jerseys from me? He signed a few of them for me.

Brady or Welker?  I say hello to them and they know me from the neighborhood, but I try to stay out of their way.  Some wonder why I defend Brady so much, and it's because if people actually met they guy they would like him.  Jealousy is an evil emotion, and tons of people have it in regards to Brady.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2009, 03:38:24 PM »

Brady or Welker?  I say hello to them and they know me from the neighborhood, but I try to stay out of their way.  Some wonder why I defend Brady so much, and it's because if people actually met they guy they would like him.  Jealousy is an evil emotion, and tons of people have it in regards to Brady.

Tom and i have Crables jerseys also but i cannot stand him because he looks like crap on the field. I might give those away.
D

body88

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »
Tom and i have Crables jerseys also but i cannot stand him because he looks like crap on the field. I might give those away.

Cool.  Did you go to school with him?  Crable looks like he is going to be a good pro, he is kinda skinny though.  He was a beast for is us before he got hurt.  They felt he was not used properly at Michigan....is that true.