Author Topic: Do you think VICK will get picked up?  (Read 9538 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Do you think VICK will get picked up?
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2009, 03:54:43 PM »
Cool.  Did you go to school with him?  Crable looks like he is going to be a good pro, he is kinda skinny though.  He was a beast for is us before he got hurt.  They felt he was not used properly at Michigan....is that true.

Yea, i went to school with Crable but i was always at the games and my family knows alot of people from the A.D. down and i always got stuff handed down to me.  ;D ;D ;D. Yea, Shawn felt that way but in his eyes, he is a idiot but had great skills but always made stupid plays at MICHIGAN. Shawn was mad because of Coach Carr but when Ron English came in he excelled. Shawn was a 5 star coming out of high school and thought that he was the greatest thing since Cell-Mass hit the market. I have some Lamarr Woodley jerseys and David Harris jerseys also and those two guys are MICHIGAN MEN. They were smart on the field and off the field. Obi Ezeh is another good guy we have coming and Jonas Mouton is so so but Donovan Warren is a great kid who will be a junior this year and is a beast at Cornerback. Charles Woodson is working with Donovan and with Boubacar Cissoko who is another talented corner but i hope we can find Defensive Coordinator because with signing day coming...that could hurt us.
D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 04:51:36 PM »
Yea, i went to school with Crable but i was always at the games and my family knows alot of people from the A.D. down and i always got stuff handed down to me.  ;D ;D ;D. Yea, Shawn felt that way but in his eyes, he is a idiot but had great skills but always made stupid plays at MICHIGAN. Shawn was mad because of Coach Carr but when Ron English came in he excelled. Shawn was a 5 star coming out of high school and thought that he was the greatest thing since Cell-Mass hit the market. I have some Lamarr Woodley jerseys and David Harris jerseys also and those two guys are MICHIGAN MEN. They were smart on the field and off the field. Obi Ezeh is another good guy we have coming and Jonas Mouton is so so but Donovan Warren is a great kid who will be a junior this year and is a beast at Cornerback. Charles Woodson is working with Donovan and with Boubacar Cissoko who is another talented corner but i hope we can find Defensive Coordinator because with signing day coming...that could hurt us.

Woodson is a great guy and a perfect person for him to be under the wing of. I have a good friend who is budy with Woodson and the dude is a real good guy off the field. Same with ol Ray Lewis.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2009, 04:55:01 PM »
He'll be back.  QBs are always in demand. 

body88

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2009, 05:42:15 PM »

Cool, maybe he has matured since then, because he was a beast for us at the start of the season.  Are there any good Michigan players that you could see on the pats this year?  They like Michigan players.  Crable, Brady and Woods to name a few.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »
Cool, maybe he has matured since then, because he was a beast for us at the start of the season.  Are there any good Michigan players that you could see on the pats this year?  They like Michigan players.  Crable, Brady and Woods to name a few.

We only have one and we only had true Freshmen and Sophomores but one who will get drafted is Terrance Taylor and he is a monster and a great guy to talk with. We went to the spread and all our players went pro last year but if you want someone that will take up the middle then Terrance Taylor is your guy. Terrance is a Defensive Tackle and is a All American. What happened to Vicor Hobson? Is he still on the pats?
D

body88

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2009, 07:16:46 PM »
We only have one and we only had true Freshmen and Sophomores but one who will get drafted is Terrance Taylor and he is a monster and a great guy to talk with. We went to the spread and all our players went pro last year but if you want someone that will take up the middle then Terrance Taylor is your guy. Terrance is a Defensive Tackle and is a All American. What happened to Vicor Hobson? Is he still on the pats?

I think Hobson was cut to make room for someone else.  This Taylor guy sounds like a guy the pats might like. Jake Long must have been a beast huh?  My sister goes to BC and I saw Gosdar Cherilos (spelling?) on campus one time when I went to visit her, and that dude was HUGE.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2009, 09:19:49 PM »
I know we have a little longer before anything happens with him, but where do you guys see him going and what possition do you see him playing? Hell if the Lions brought back Cullpepper, maybe just maybe they would sign Vick for the QB possition?

exactly what I was thinking the other day....

depending how sturdy his wheels still are,if I'm Detroit I'd try to build around Vick..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2009, 09:23:09 PM »
I think Hobson was cut to make room for someone else.  This Taylor guy sounds like a guy the pats might like. Jake Long must have been a beast huh?  My sister goes to BC and I saw Gosdar Cherilos (spelling?) on campus one time when I went to visit her, and that dude was HUGE.

Yea, i have alot of photos with Bo Schembeckler, Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Hutch, Long, Jansen..etc,...I stood next to Jake and he made me feel like i was the littlest person on earth. Mike Hart is tiny as hell though. MICHIGAN tackles were huge but with the spread they are not as big anymore. I wanna see Rich Rod succeed at MICHIGAN but i do not think that he has the team that is necessary to be O$U and that is what matters at MICHIGAN. You would really love MICHIGANS weight room. Rich Rod asked for 'some' money for a new weight room and he said about 500 grand in new stuff should be good, well, he got 1.5 million for a new weight room. The problem is that it is going to take time to get his players and for them to buy into the system. Rich is a dick when you first meet him because he just has a cocky ass attitude and he is the antsiest to Coach Carr. Rich Rod does not baby players like coach Carr did in the past but the one thing that scares me about Rich Rod is that he is not that big on academics. I mean he wants every player to graduate but i have been to many colleges and it just seems that the majority that i have been to are complete idiots and i hope that Rich Rod makes players focus on Academics first and foremost. I cannot stand to meet a player and they talk like they have no education at all. Rich Rod helped Noel Devine get into W.V.U. and i saw him play in high school and he was not allowed to play in Dade county....that is because he caused so much trouble and Morgantown, W.V.U. is a great academic institution and how he got in there is beyond me.  I just hope Rich recruits men that are into academics and not just complete idiots. Rich Rod is not use to having the luxury of recruiting California, Texas, Ohio and now that he is at MICHIGAN, he has a bigger recruiting budget. The recruits that i have already seen that have committied to us seem to be great young men and even the juniors that have already committed seem to be fine young men and that is what MICHIGAN needs because they are the next generation of "MICHIGAN MEN".  GO BLUE!!! THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS!!
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2009, 06:18:06 AM »
Yea, i have alot of photos with Bo Schembeckler, Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Hutch, Long, Jansen..etc,...I stood next to Jake and he made me feel like i was the littlest person on earth. Mike Hart is tiny as hell though. MICHIGAN tackles were huge but with the spread they are not as big anymore. I wanna see Rich Rod succeed at MICHIGAN but i do not think that he has the team that is necessary to be O$U and that is what matters at MICHIGAN. You would really love MICHIGANS weight room. Rich Rod asked for 'some' money for a new weight room and he said about 500 grand in new stuff should be good, well, he got 1.5 million for a new weight room. The problem is that it is going to take time to get his players and for them to buy into the system. Rich is a dick when you first meet him because he just has a cocky ass attitude and he is the antsiest to Coach Carr. Rich Rod does not baby players like coach Carr did in the past but the one thing that scares me about Rich Rod is that he is not that big on academics. I mean he wants every player to graduate but i have been to many colleges and it just seems that the majority that i have been to are complete idiots and i hope that Rich Rod makes players focus on Academics first and foremost. I cannot stand to meet a player and they talk like they have no education at all. Rich Rod helped Noel Devine get into W.V.U. and i saw him play in high school and he was not allowed to play in Dade county....that is because he caused so much trouble and Morgantown, W.V.U. is a great academic institution and how he got in there is beyond me.  I just hope Rich recruits men that are into academics and not just complete idiots. Rich Rod is not use to having the luxury of recruiting California, Texas, Ohio and now that he is at MICHIGAN, he has a bigger recruiting budget. The recruits that i have already seen that have committied to us seem to be great young men and even the juniors that have already committed seem to be fine young men and that is what MICHIGAN needs because they are the next generation of "MICHIGAN MEN".  GO BLUE!!! THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS!!

Sniff,sniff,that was beautiful :'(

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2009, 07:52:50 AM »

Sniff,sniff,that was beautiful :'(

When i do have kids...they will know what the MAZE N' BLUE means to me and my family...We will beat it into them!!!  2010 season we are suppose to see our stadium expand to hold over 130,000 people.
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2009, 07:58:31 AM »
When i do have kids...they will know what the MAZE N' BLUE means to me and my family...We will beat it into them!!!  2010 season we are suppose to see our stadium expand to hold over 130,000 people.

I'm a CT boy and still to this day have not figured out how I became a Michigan fan.
...but I am :)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2009, 09:32:32 AM »

I'm a CT boy and still to this day have not figured out how I became a Michigan fan.
...but I am :)

Well, i was cut out of the female dorms by a grad student and went there.  ;D ;D The Big Ten is just looking so horrible right now. I rooted for O$U last night and i am a diehard MICHIGAN fan as they come. I am helping out family here in West Virginia and i was kicked out of a few bars because i would not remove my MICHIGAN shirts and i am not a Rich Rod fan but i hope that he gets 'his' system implemented and we get back on track.
D

body88

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2009, 01:29:39 PM »

Such strenuous academics (and the plethora of pro competition) is why BC is not a huge deal in MA.  Shit, they were they numbers 8 team in the nation last year, and no one gave a shit because the pats were 16-0, the Celts were killing people and the Sox were on their way to a second title in 4 years.

You talk to a BC athlete and you can tell that education comes first.  I hope to God the pats draft Marc Haslick this year.  Look at the competition that BC has to face:

Celts - Best team (or second best team depending how you look at it) in the NBA
Bruins - Best team in he NHL
Pats - 11-5 with a freaking backup at QB
Sox - Always tops in the MLB
Number of titles in the last 9 years - 6

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2009, 01:48:59 PM »
Such strenuous academics (and the plethora of pro competition) is why BC is not a huge deal in MA.  Shit, they were they numbers 8 team in the nation last year, and no one gave a shit because the pats were 16-0, the Celts were killing people and the Sox were on their way to a second title in 4 years.

You talk to a BC athlete and you can tell that education comes first.  I hope to God the pats draft Marc Haslick this year.  Look at the competition that BC has to face:

Celts - Best team (or second best team depending how you look at it) in the NBA
Bruins - Best team in he NHL
Pats - 11-5 with a freaking backup at QB
Sox - Always tops in the MLB
Number of titles in the last 9 years - 6

Yea, i wish coach Carr would have kicked Mario Manningham off the team because he failed two drug tests that i know off. Rich Rod has has already kicked 3 players off for missing three classes and i am glad to see this. I want a winning program but i would also like to see them be successful people after football. Rich Rod played with Adam Jones and Chris Henry. I have been through where Adam Jones grew up at and i am not surprised by the way that he has turned out. I never ever wanna drive through College Park, Georgia again in my life!!! People are telling me that Rich Rod did not recruit Pacman or Chris Henry and which i hope is true. I love MICHIGAN and the only thing that we have that is good is my Detroit Red Wigs!!! Hockey town Baby!!
D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2009, 02:13:16 PM »
Yeah he'll get picked up...................... ...by the DEA for breaking parole for smoking weed.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »
Yeah he'll get picked up...................... ...by the DEA for breaking parole for smoking weed.

Who Manningham? Chris Henry? Adam Jones? Noel Devine?
D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2009, 06:47:13 PM »
Hopefully he has his career ended after making a big comeback.

Overly emotional; i love animals but don't have to prove it with posts that have nothing to do with the question posed.

I'm not sure that any NFL team will take a chance on him, his cruelty is considered over the top & doesn't go over well in animal-friendly north america. The severity of the crimes ensures that his rep is permanently soiled, i think.

Normally the CFL would be an option, and his style of play and cachet would be a perfect fit, but i don't see them being interested either. I think he's been branded as untouchable for life, like OJ. Even teams that would be interested would face a public-relations nightmare.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 06:49:28 AM »
Who Manningham? Chris Henry? Adam Jones? Noel Devine?

Manningham can't get on the field for the Gmen because the coaches think he's a dummy :-\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 08:05:42 AM »

Manningham can't get on the field for the Gmen because the coaches think he's a dummy :-\

I spent time with him and i agree. Mario Manningham is from Warren, Ohio and you cannot take the Ohio out of the kid even when he plays at MICHIGAN. GO BLUE!!
D

body88

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 08:51:02 AM »
Overly emotional; i love animals but don't have to prove it with posts that have nothing to do with the question posed.

I'm not sure that any NFL team will take a chance on him, his cruelty is considered over the top & doesn't go over well in animal-friendly north america. The severity of the crimes ensures that his rep is permanently soiled, i think.

Normally the CFL would be an option, and his style of play and cachet would be a perfect fit, but i don't see them being interested either. I think he's been branded as untouchable for life, like OJ. Even teams that would be interested would face a public-relations nightmare.

Thats your opinion.  I find smashing puppies heads with rocks and hanging them to be disgusting  I hope he never plays again.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2009, 09:06:44 AM »
Thats your opinion.  I find smashing puppies heads with rocks and hanging them to be disgusting  I hope he never plays again.

True that.dude is scum and should be doing more time.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2009, 09:49:14 AM »

You act like your opinion is unique. I don't know too many people who would find his behavior acceptable, which is why i said he's probably untouchable.

body88

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 02:20:27 PM »
You act like your opinion is unique. I don't know too many people who would find his behavior acceptable, which is why i said he's probably untouchable.

No I don't, you're obsessed with telling people how they think or feel.  I have been consistant with my opinion on this since the accusations came out.  I don't care about what you or anyone else thinks about this issue.  I hope that Vick is injured if he returns to the NFL, and I hope that he never plays again.  It's very simple.

Telling me I'm to emotional and not unique for stating my opinion is just another example of pumpster trying to hard, again.  You don't think outside the box or in a unique way pumster.  Basically your an inflammatory troll who throws a hissy fit and starts to insult people if they don't agree with you.  Your reputation is widely known throughtout the board for this.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 02:21:59 PM »
No I don't, you're obsessed with telling people how they think or feel.  I have been consistant with my opinion on this since the accusations came out.  I don't give a shit what you or anything else thinks about this issue.  I hope that Vick is injured if he returns to the NFL, and I hope that he never plays again.  It's very simple.

Wow. I hope you never have made a mistake or done something wrong. You might really harm yourself right?

body88

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »

Wow. I hope you never have made a mistake or done something wrong. You might really harm yourself right?

If I killed puppies with blunt objects for fun, I would deserve whatever happened to me.  A mistake is fighting dogs when you know better. A sick fuck is a person who smashes the skulls of puppies with blunt objects, hangs and strangles dogs for pleasure and shoots defensless animals for the hell of it.  Vick is trash and he did a lot more than make a mistake.  He has been doing shit like this for many years, and he is a lowlife scumbag.

It's not ok to TORTURE and abuse living creatures for fun.  Thats not a mistake, it's a pre meditated action that Vick did for many years.  Your analogy is inaccurate.  With your logic mistakes have no level of seeverity.  To you assault must be the same as speeding.  I'm really not sure how gruesome torture is a mistake.  I think every criminal out there will tell you they made a mistake....fact is, that some people are just fucked up, and Vick is clearly fucked up.