Author Topic: Do you think VICK will get picked up?  (Read 9530 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Do you think VICK will get picked up?
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 02:33:20 PM »
If I killed puppies with blunt objects for fun, I would deserve whatever happened to me.  A mistake is fighting dogs when you know better. A sick fuck is a person who smashes the skulls of puppies with blunt objects, hangs and strangles dogs for pleasure and shoots defensless animals for the hell of it.  Vick is trash and he did a lot more than make a mistake.  He has been doing shit like this for many years, and he is a lowlife scumbag.

It's not ok to TORTURE and abuse living creatures for fun.  Thats not a mistake, it's a pre meditated action that Vick did for many years.  Your analogy is inaccurate.  With your logic mistakes have no level of seeverity.  To you assault must be the same as speeding.  I'm really not sure how gruesome torture is a mistake.  I think every criminal out there will tell you they made a mistake....fact is, that some people are just fucked up, and Vick is clearly fucked up.

http://search.espn.go.com/dana-jacobson/audio/7

listen to the one dated 1/7/09

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2009, 02:39:53 PM »
If I killed puppies with blunt objects for fun, I would deserve whatever happened to me.  A mistake is fighting dogs when you know better. A sick fuck is a person who smashes the skulls of puppies with blunt objects, hangs and strangles dogs for pleasure and shoots defensless animals for the hell of it.  Vick is trash and he did a lot more than make a mistake.  He has been doing shit like this for many years, and he is a lowlife scumbag.

It's not ok to TORTURE and abuse living creatures for fun.  Thats not a mistake, it's a pre meditated action that Vick did for many years.  Your analogy is inaccurate.  With your logic mistakes have no level of seeverity.  To you assault must be the same as speeding.  I'm really not sure how gruesome torture is a mistake.  I think every criminal out there will tell you they made a mistake....fact is, that some people are just fucked up, and Vick is clearly fucked up.
And check this out chief...I am a dog lover. I have 4 of them 1 from a shelter and 3 i paid for. I treat them like my children. Michael Vick wasnt raised like we were raised. He dosent put dogs on the same leves as we do. In his eyes and a lot of places in the south, Dog fighting is a way of life, a sport. They dont look at dogs like members of the family they look at them as entertainment. Its his culture and its what he was taught. It was a mistake and for you to wish bodily harm on a human for doing something he didnt even know was that severe is extremely low class of you in my honest opinion. As well as for others who yell, "he should go to jail for life" thats just dumb. He fucked up big time and he lost everything. For you to say that a guy should loose his only real source of income even after he has been jailed is sickening to me.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2009, 08:37:21 PM »
for you to wish bodily harm on a human for doing something he didnt even know was that severe is extremely low class of you in my honest opinion.  For you to say that a guy should loose his only real source of income even after he has been jailed is sickening to me.

Were you expecting impartiality and level-headedness from the sports moderator who originally promised us this at the inception of this board? Quite the different character than promised huh?

body88

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2009, 09:09:00 PM »

Were you expecting impartiality and level-headedness from the sports moderator who originally promised us this at the inception of this board? Quite the different character than promised huh?

Pumpster I'm so sick of your shit. I'm a fan of sports (particularly my favorite sports teams) and I am no better than anyone else.  If you have a problem with me talk to Ron.  You are a troll and you add NOTHING to this board.  You had nothing to do with making me a mod, and I was the one (and Jimmy) who asked for this board.  Give it up, you're boring and sad.

body88

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »
And check this out chief...I am a dog lover. I have 4 of them 1 from a shelter and 3 i paid for. I treat them like my children. Michael Vick wasnt raised like we were raised. He dosent put dogs on the same leves as we do. In his eyes and a lot of places in the south, Dog fighting is a way of life, a sport. They dont look at dogs like members of the family they look at them as entertainment. Its his culture and its what he was taught. It was a mistake and for you to wish bodily harm on a human for doing something he didnt even know was that severe is extremely low class of you in my honest opinion. As well as for others who yell, "he should go to jail for life" thats just dumb. He fucked up big time and he lost everything. For you to say that a guy should loose his only real source of income even after he has been jailed is sickening to me.

Again, you ignore the fact that I am not wishing harm on Vick for simply dog fighting.  I said in my first post that if Vick had simply fought dogs, that would be a mistake and that could be forgiven.  Vick smashed the skulls of puppies with blunt objects, hung dogs, strangled dogs and shot them for NO REASON.  Are you saying Vick was taught to torture and abuse animals with violent force?  If so his parents should have been put in jail.  You are making excuses.

Are you saying that Vick didn't know that smashing a puppies skull with a rock was low class? How about electrocuting them?  Maybe hanging them?  Thats more than low class, that's sick and twisted.  You're wrong for not being able to see the point I was making in my post.  I don't care if Vick is sorry for mutilating animals for years....he knew better.  It's not about the fighting of the dogs (that can be forgiven after sufficient punishment), it's about the mutilation and murder of several animals with his bare hands. 

Vick did much more than fight dogs.  A person who has the ability to splatter and innocent puppies brains all over the wall and to torture innocent animals for years, is a piece of shit.  A mistake is not pre meditated torture for years on end, thats called a sickness.  Most serial killers do the same kind of shit.  Look it up.

Don't call me chief because I don't agree with you.  Directly address the points about mutilation and the torture of animals in my above post.  We have already established that dog fighting is not the main source of my anger. Frankly, I think your current argument is logical if we were just talking about dog fighting.

body88

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 09:15:09 PM »

Take your problems up with Ron.  You're just getting annoying now.  I am allowed to be passionate about the teams that I like because I am a fan, and I am also allowed to have an opinion on anything I wish.  Clearly Calvin is a yankees/giants fan, and that's perfectly fine with me.  The only posts I delete are inflammatory ones that serve no purpose.  I owe you nothing.  Jimmy and I started this board as a place for people to talk sport (including me)....if you don't like the way I mod, take it up with Ron, or don't post.  I don't care either way.  You're reputation is well known on this board, and I never delete your posts.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2009, 09:21:20 PM »
Poor argument from people that like Vick or have a skewed view of culture.  So is it the culture of white supremacists to kill, burn and/or hang black people?  They don't know any better then to hate the "coons" who come their neighborhood.

I think Vick should be thrown into a pit bull cage and see how it goes.  Seriously, killing a weaker animal because it lost you yo paper is stupid and if that is ghetto culture then maybe we should be doing some ethnic cleansing.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2009, 09:26:39 PM »
Poor argument from people that like Vick or have a skewed view of culture.  So is it the culture of white supremacists to kill, burn and/or hang black people?  They don't know any better then to hate the "coons" who come their neighborhood.

I think Vick should be thrown into a pit bull cage and see how it goes.  Seriously, killing a weaker animal because it lost you yo paper is stupid and if that is ghetto culture then maybe we should be doing some ethnic cleansing.

Vick didn't just fight dogs, he mutilated them with blunt objects and killed them for laughs with guns and buckets of water.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »
Vick didn't just fight dogs, he mutilated them with blunt objects and killed them for laughs with guns and buckets of water.
Any normal person would likely have spent more time in jail.  He should be in jail longer and the NFL shouldn't consider letting him back in.  He'll never get the punishment he really deserves.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2009, 06:03:00 AM »
Any normal person would likely have spent more time in jail.  He should be in jail longer and the NFL shouldn't consider letting him back in.  He'll never get the punishment he really deserves.

Agreed.  Whats Mal and others fail to admit is that most people like me are not totally outraged by Vick fighting dogs.  I understand that people make mistakes, and although I think that people who do that sort of thing are total scumbags, in Vicks case, the prison sentence and the loss of millions of dollars would have been sufficient punishment if he had just the fought dogs.  My beef comes from the fact that Vick mutilated puppies and killed innocent animals for laughs.  There is something wrong with a person who can take a puppy and smash it's head in and find it funny.  Vick did this for years, and although Mals horrible, excuse filled argument about the culture of dog fighting could be true, the mutilation and torture of innocent creatures for pleasure is certainly not something that is taught by a culture.  Maybe a culture of serial killers....

It does not matter if you are a dog lover or not, no matter how you feel about the importance of animals, you must find something very wrong with a star athlete who tortures, maimes and kill living creatures for fun.  If not you are a fool.

Vick should never play in the NFL again.  If he does, he should get a taste of the pain a few of those animals felt as he was crushing their skulls with blunt objects.  Vick is a vile human, plain and simple.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2009, 07:35:01 AM »

Again, you ignore the fact that I am not wishing harm on Vick for simply dog fighting.  I said in my first post that if Vick had simply fought dogs, that would be a mistake and that could be forgiven.  Vick smashed the skulls of puppies with blunt objects, hung dogs, strangled dogs and shot them for NO REASON.  Are you saying Vick was taught to torture and abuse animals with violent force?  If so his parents should have been put in jail.  You are making excuses.

Are you saying that Vick didn't know that smashing a puppies skull with a rock was low class? How about electrocuting them?  Maybe hanging them?  Thats more than low class, that's sick and twisted.  You're wrong for not being able to see the point I was making in my post.  I don't care if Vick is sorry for mutilating animals for years....he knew better.  It's not about the fighting of the dogs (that can be forgiven after sufficient punishment), it's about the mutilation and murder of several animals with his bare hands. 

Vick did much more than fight dogs.  A person who has the ability to splatter and innocent puppies brains all over the wall and to torture innocent animals for years, is a piece of shit.  A mistake is not pre meditated torture for years on end, thats called a sickness.  Most serial killers do the same kind of shit.  Look it up.

Don't call me chief because I don't agree with you.   ::)  Directly address the points about mutilation and the torture of animals in my above post.  We have already established that dog fighting is not the main source of my anger. Frankly, I think your current argument is logical if we were just talking about dog fighting.

Like i said before chief. Im not for the dog fighting or anything jack. I dont know about his torture of dogs but even with that. It dont change my position on it. In Vicks mind a dog carries the same importance as an insect. He wasnt taught to look at them as members of the family (as my dogs are). If you listen to anyone who knows Vick (coaches, players etc) they all say he is a nice well adjusted young man. So its not like he is some psychopath. He dont put the same value on a dog as we do. And its not isolated to michael vick.

i really never answer your posts in re: to stuff like this. Because in your mind if its involving a black man....he is the guilty party 100%. Most of your posts re: situations that involve blacks usually have a hint of racism...this is no different. So i pretty much dismiss your comments.
Body88 on the other hand dosent have the track record you have.

I can understand body88's stance. My sister and mom feel the same. My sister thinks vick should be in jail for life or executed. But i dont think the same way. He dont think of dogs as domesticated. I really think he still dosent really know the extent to where he fucked up. Should he be punished...yes. im not sure if any of you went to jaul. But a year in levenworth aint no easy thing. Jail is pretty fucked up. Loosing all his bread from football he will never get back. thats pretty fucked up. I think that once he gets out he should be able to go about life as usual

body88

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2009, 07:54:44 AM »
Like i said before chief. Im not for the dog fighting or anything jack. I dont know about his torture of dogs but even with that. It dont change my position on it. In Vicks mind a dog carries the same importance as an insect. He wasnt taught to look at them as members of the family (as my dogs are). If you listen to anyone who knows Vick (coaches, players etc) they all say he is a nice well adjusted young man. So its not like he is some psychopath. He dont put the same value on a dog as we do. And its not isolated to michael vick.

Bro, I get what you are saying, but it just doesent make sense.  Anyone who can smash the skulls of puppies in the name of fun is not a nice person.  Whether you look at dogs as insects or as members of the family, a man who attended college should understand that the mutilation and the murder of innocent creatures is not right, and it's sick.  I was never specifically taught to treat dogs with respect, but I didn't kill them for fun.  Many a serial killers started out mutilating animals like dogs and cats.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2009, 08:00:09 AM »

Bro, I get what you are saying, but it just doesent make sense.  Anyone who can smash the skulls of puppies in the name of fun is not a nice person.  Whether you look at dogs as insects or as members of the family, a man who attended college should understand that the mutilation and the murder of innocent creatures is not right, and it's sick.  I was never specifically taught to treat dogs with respect, but I didn't kill them for fun.  Many a serial killers started out mutilating animals like dogs and cats.

I get you. And i honestly didnt know about the head bashing. The more i picture it in my head. The more fucked up it is. but i still cant get my mind wrapped around an guy getting his leg broken or knee blasted out as some kind of wierd payback for it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2009, 08:54:23 AM »

Pumpster I'm so sick of your shit. I'm a fan of sports (particularly my favorite sports teams) and I am no better than anyone else.  If you have a problem with me talk to Ron.  You are a troll and you add NOTHING to this board.  You had nothing to do with making me a mod, and I was the one (and Jimmy) who asked for this board.  Give it up, you're boring and sad.

Actually i add alot, you're just too emotional to realize it and go off on those you disagree with, including others here who don't approve of your amateurishness. Then you resort to desperate name-calling ya little putz.

Start being the impartial mod you claimed you would be while lobbying furiously for this board. Also create a NE board you maniac.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2009, 09:53:30 AM »
i really never answer your posts in re: to stuff like this. Because in your mind if its involving a black man....he is the guilty party 100%. Most of your posts re: situations that involve blacks usually have a hint of racism...this is no different. So i pretty much dismiss your comments.
Body88 on the other hand dosent have the track record you have.

Oh brother.  Here we go again.  You claim that it's a black man's culture to fight and kill dogs so I counter and say that it's a southern white man's culture (which I am not) to hate "coons" and they used to kill, hang and burn them.  Those little hicks "don't know any better".  See how dumb that sounds?  That's the point.  Instead of dismissing the comments, answer them if you can.  When I hear about Peyton Manning doing this shit, believe me you will be hearing from me.  The thing is, nobody will be stepping up and saying that it's just a part of culture.

Most of the white criminals I read about are white collar crime.  If you want to castrate Bernie Madoff, Barnie Frank, and other people who fuck people out of money then come join me.  If you want to help me mine the border so illegals can't cross, some help.  I don't discriminate against dumb fucks and people who break the law. 

One year in jail is not going to teach him anything.  At least he'll be bankrupt.  Hopefully this teaches other athletes a lesson.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2009, 10:31:31 AM »
Vick has been punished enough.  He was one of a handful of NFL players who made a lot of endorsement money.  He was a multimillionaire.  He has not lost his money, his job, served time in prison, lost the right to vote, lost the right own weapons, paid restitution (I think), became a pariah, and will be a convicted felon for the rest of his life. 

I'm a dog lover too, but he didn't kill people.  People are > than animals.  We reserve our worst punishments for those who harm people.

Where is the evidence that he personally tortured and killed dogs?  I haven't heard that one.   

body88

« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2009, 11:09:35 AM »
Vick has been punished enough.  He was one of a handful of NFL players who made a lot of endorsement money.  He was a multimillionaire.  He has not lost his money, his job, served time in prison, lost the right to vote, lost the right own weapons, paid restitution (I think), became a pariah, and will be a convicted felon for the rest of his life. 

I'm a dog lover too, but he didn't kill people.  People are > than animals.  We reserve our worst punishments for those who harm people.

Where is the evidence that he personally tortured and killed dogs?  I haven't heard that one.   

It's in the reports.  Look into the case.  I don't think wishing he has a non life threatening injury is the worst type of punishment. 

body88

« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2009, 11:16:25 AM »
Actually i add alot, you're just too emotional to realize it and go off on those you disagree with, including others here who don't approve of your amateurishness. Then you resort to desperate name-calling ya little putz.

Start being the impartial mod you claimed you would be while lobbying furiously for this board. Also create a NE board you maniac.

I'm not going off on anyone.  Your the one who insults people and tries to tell people what they are thinking.  In your first response you decided to tell me what I think and how I feel about an issue.  Just stop trying so hard, nobody cares pumpster!  I am no more impartial than Calvin, a Yankee fan to the core.  If I didn't allow people to post threads about their teams (or other subjects) you might have a point, but that is not the case.  Lets count the number of threads on the main page that have nothing to do with the patriots!  Whats the figure?  I have never deleted anything you have posted and you call me unfair, lol.  The ONLY threads I delete are the ones that are designed to be inflammatory and to add nothing to this board.  Just because I am passionate about my opinions and I argue them with the same passion, that does not mean I am a maniac.  I'm sick and tired of your constant crying.   I owe you nothing, and if you don't like the board talk to Ron.  It's not like he would take you seriously, because everyone on the board knows how you behave in every conversation that you get into. Just look at your rants in the Yates thread.  Again, stop crying to me and take it up with Ron.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »
It's in the reports.  Look into the case.  I don't think wishing he has a non life threatening injury is the worst type of punishment. 

I'll see what I can find, but I don't recall him being personally involved with torturing animals. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2009, 11:43:22 AM »
I'm not going off on anyone.  Your the one who insults people and tries to tell people what they are thinking.  In your first response you decided to tell me what I think and how I feel about an issue.  Just stop trying so hard, nobody cares pumpster!  I am no more impartial than Calvin, a Yankee fan to the core.  If I didn't allow people to post threads about their teams (or other subjects) you might have a point, but that is not the case.  Lets count the number of threads on the main page that have nothing to do with the patriots!  Whats the figure?  I have never even deleted anything you have posted, and you call me unfair, lol.  The ONLY threads I delete are the ones that are designed to be inflammatory and to add nothing to this board.  Just because I am passionate about my opinions and I argue them with the same passion, that does not mean I am a maniac.  I'm sick and tired of your constant crying.   I owe you nothing, and if you don't like the board talk to Ron.  It's not like he would take you seriously, because everyone on the board knows how you behave in every conversation that you get into. Just look at your rants in the Yates thread.  Again, stop crying to me and take it up with Ron.

You really don't need to explain yourself or justify what you do.  Everyone who posts here knows you do a great job.  Don't get sucked into these kinds of exchanges with that guy.  We all know he can't post more than two or three times in a row without insulting people. 

body88

« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2009, 11:56:59 AM »
You really don't need to explain yourself or justify what you do.  Everyone who posts here knows you do a great job.  Don't get sucked into these kinds of exchanges with that guy.  We all know he can't post more than two or three times in a row without insulting people. 

You're right.  Thanks for the kind words.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2009, 04:42:30 PM »

Murderers often begin killing animals before they kill people.  If you can devalue a loving animal and kill it, you can eventually do the same to a human.
Squishy face retard

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »
Murderers often begin killing animals before they kill people.  If you can devalue a loving animal and kill it, you can eventually do the same to a human.

Not that simple. Do you eat horse meat in the states? In scandinavia we do.
Do you eat dog meat in the states? In far east they do, often. In tourist crowded Thailand dog is just one of the meats on the menu.

Just saying what Big_Mal is saying about culture and all that.

Body88 - what if Vick becomes a Patriot? And what if, after week 3, he has 6 scores. 2 PR for TD, 1 KO for TD, 1 rush and catch each?

Donates half of his salary to homeless dogs.

Would you be willing to reconsider?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »
Not that simple. Do you eat horse meat in the states? In scandinavia we do.
Do you eat dog meat in the states? In far east they do, often. In tourist crowded Thailand dog is just one of the meats on the menu.

Just saying what Big_Mal is saying about culture and all that.

Body88 - what if Vick becomes a Patriot? And what if, after week 3, he has 6 scores. 2 PR for TD, 1 KO for TD, 1 rush and catch each?

Donates half of his salary to homeless dogs.

Would you be willing to reconsider?
So Southern white or White Supremacist culture of killing minorities is okay?  Just saying....

I heard ostrich is good.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2009, 04:36:30 PM »

I looked at the plea agreement and it doesn't say that he personally killed dogs.  In one part it says he did not personally kill dogs and in one part it says 6 to 8 dogs were kills as a result of the "collective" efforts of the members of his group. 

http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2007/0824/vicksummary.pdf