Author Topic: NBC BANS COULTER FOR LIFE  (Read 2926 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: NBC BANS COULTER FOR LIFE
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 09:01:38 AM »
Now if we could just shut up left wing commies like Olberman,Mathews,Maddow,Couric,Rather,Jennings,etc.etc.All America haters and liars.

Not that leftists hate america. You just got to be smart enough to ask questions to the captain of the sinking ship.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 09:02:14 AM »
OH no....she is attacking the media for being in bed with a particular candidate and soirry dude, its a journalists job to question and fact find, not cheer lead. U want a cheerleader u watch Hannity or that idiot Obermann. U know what ur getting. NBC was in the tank for Obama, the facts, stats all prove that out. Who got better coverage, who said what, who "got a thrill up their leg. Funny we needed people to question Bush and disagree etc while we were invloved in a fucking war, but now that Barry is in charge...we should all come together and unite right?...For the common good. Sorry, but I will question everything this dumbass does.

Quaker...Meddow tries to come off as smart...she gets smoked all the time.

So what does Sean Hannity do?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 09:23:57 AM »
She should be banned just for having an adam's apple.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 09:25:27 AM »
"FOX" just waited until they got all of the facts before they released it.

No.

They waited until the national enquirer did the research for them.

They were happy to join NBC in burying the story>  They're lib shit, just like NBC. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 01:11:40 PM »
Not that leftists hate america. You just got to be smart enough to ask questions to the captain of the sinking ship.

Really?Funny Olberman reported on his show[on the verge of orgasm by the way]about how Palins daughters boyfriends mother,did you get that?,was arrested for drug possesion or distribution.He then went on and on and on about how this reflects badly on Palin.Funny,I dont EVER recall the corageous Olberman questioning Al Gore about his son[not his sons girlfriends mother but his son]getting locked up over and over for drug possesion and being sent in and out of rehab.Somehow that doesnt reflect badly on Gore,but Palins daughters boyfriends mother reflects badly on Palin.Thats being smart?

Ever hear the "smart" Olberman question Ted Kennedy why his son has been in drug rehab three times?No,of cource not,but Palins daughters boyfriends mother is another example of what a bad person Palin is.Sorry,Olberman is the perfect example of a fool,and a very talentless  one at that,check his ratings.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 01:21:34 PM »
Really?Funny Olberman reported on his show[on the verge of orgasm by the way]about how Palins daughters boyfriends mother,did you get that?,was arrested for drug possesion or distribution.He then went on and on and on about how this reflects badly on Palin.Funny,I dont EVER recall the corageous Olberman questioning Al Gore about his son[not his sons girlfriends mother but his son]getting locked up over and over for drug possesion and being sent in and out of rehab.Somehow that doesnt reflect badly on Gore,but Palins daughters boyfriends mother reflects badly on Palin.Thats being smart?

Ever hear the "smart" Olberman question Ted Kennedy why his son has been in drug rehab three times?No,of cource not,but Palins daughters boyfriends mother is another example of what a bad person Palin is.Sorry,Olberman is the perfect example of a fool,and a very talentless  one at that,check his ratings.

Olbermann is just as bad as Bill O'Reilly.

People tune in to both of them, or Limbaugh, to see what they should think on current issues.

Instead of thinking for themselves.

These kind of pseudo political talkshows makes everyone dumber.

You got your average Republican redneck who sees that Barney Frank is in the news.
Then he tunes in to Bill O'Reilly to see what he should think about Barney Frank.

Or conversely, the average Democrat liberal sees that George Bush voted for the bailout. So he turns in to Olbermann to see if that was a good or bad thing.

Priceless.
As empty as paradise

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 02:57:10 PM »

People tune in to both of them, or Limbaugh, to see what they should think on current issues.

You got your average Republican redneck who sees that Barney Frank is in the news.
Then he tunes in to Bill O'Reilly to see what he should think about Barney Frank.

Or conversely, the average Democrat liberal sees that George Bush voted for the bailout. So he turns in to Olbermann to see if that was a good or bad thing.

Priceless.

great quote.  well said.  however olbermann is still worse than oreilly anyday.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 08:44:10 PM »

Priceless.

Why the disrespect to Coach Hedgehog?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 06:56:29 AM »
Olberman is certainly more partisan and sarcastic than O'Reily.
While O'Reily certainly isn't perfect, he will criticize repubs and give credit to some dems when deserved.  Actually, in the last couple months, he has been objective about Obama and given him quite a few compliments.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 07:02:54 AM »
Olberman is certainly more partisan and sarcastic than O'Reily.
While O'Reily certainly isn't perfect, he will criticize repubs and give credit to some dems when deserved.  Actually, in the last couple months, he has been objective about Obama and given him quite a few compliments.

O'Reilly has been sucking up to Obama, ever since he granted him those interviews.
I think he developed a bit of a "man crush" on him then, ...just not to the point where he got tingles up his leg.  ;)
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2009, 12:18:16 PM »

Priceless.

I doubt people need anyone to tell them to hate Barney Fag.A man that had a male prostitution ring running out of his basement.A guy that spits all over the placeeverytime he speaks[kind of like Chris Mathews,is this a trend].

The differance between Oreill and Olberman is that Olberman thinks he is the smartest and funniest man alive.I half expect him to end every sentance with "did you see what I did there" .He tries to be Dennis Miller but just cant pull it off.He has ruined FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA and has been a total flop everywhere he has gone AND he gets his ass kicked EVERY single night in the ratings.A big stupid bore.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »
I doubt people need anyone to tell them to hate Barney Fag.A man that had a male prostitution ring running out of his basement.A guy that spits all over the placeeverytime he speaks[kind of like Chris Mathews,is this a trend].

The differance between Oreill and Olberman is that Olberman thinks he is the smartest and funniest man alive.I half expect him to end every sentance with "did you see what I did there" .He tries to be Dennis Miller but just cant pull it off.He has ruined FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA and has been a total flop everywhere he has gone AND he gets his ass kicked EVERY single night in the ratings.A big stupid bore.
one of the truest statements ever seen on the getbig politics board.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 12:38:39 PM »
haha, there may be a little man crush!  ;D.  I guess they also call it a 'bromance' now.

People who are overly criticizing Obama at this point are just bitter about the election.  let the man take office and lets see what he does.  So far, besides the Panetta pick, he seems like he is going about things pretty well IMO.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 12:41:26 PM »
one of the truest statements ever seen on the getbig politics board.

Isn't Olberman the top rated show in his time slot?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 12:44:02 PM »
Isn't Olberman the top rated show in his time slot?
my comment was more towards the ruining football night in america which he most certainly has...although i dont know about his show being the number one in his time slot i do hear that orielly spanks the man in ratings

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 12:45:07 PM »
haha, there may be a little man crush!  ;D.  I guess they also call it a 'bromance' now.

People who are overly criticizing Obama at this point are just bitter about the election.  let the man take office and lets see what he does.  So far, besides the Panetta pick, he seems like he is going about things pretty well IMO.
LOL what do you say about the ppl who are already praising him?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 01:04:45 PM »
LOL what do you say about the ppl who are already praising him?

I say they are astute observers of the obvious. He came out of nowhere and won the election didn't he?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »
I say they are astute observers of the obvious. He came out of nowhere and won the election didn't he?
came out of nowhere?

so you can praise but not complain?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 01:08:40 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 01:08:54 PM »
my comment was more towards the ruining football night in america which he most certainly has...although i dont know about his show being the number one in his time slot i do hear that orielly spanks the man in ratings

I'm pretty sure you heard wrong

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2009, 01:21:05 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2009, 01:34:06 PM »
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/07/18/oreilly-vs-olbermann-through-thursday-july-17/4480

you should really research things

You know you can watch Olbermann nightly for FREE.

Why watch it on TV when your PC can download it and you can watch it when you want to.

I'd say that would change the ratio quite a bit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 01:51:33 PM »
You know you can watch Olbermann nightly for FREE.

Why watch it on TV when your PC can download it and you can watch it when you want to.

I'd say that would change the ratio quite a bit.
and im sure you can catch webcasts of oreilly or youtube his episodes as well...all we do know for sure is oreilly beats olbeirman in ratings.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 01:54:02 PM »
and im sure you can catch webcasts of oreilly or youtube his episodes as well...all we do know for sure is oreilly beats olbeirman in ratings.

You can catch pieces of his episodes... illegally.

MSNBC provides "the Countdown" for download every day... great stuff.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2009, 01:57:17 PM »