Author Topic: Christopher Langan - The Smartest Man On Earth Is Jacked  (Read 86382 times)

Alex23

Re: Christopher Langan - The Smartest Man On Earth Is Jacked
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2009, 05:45:27 PM »
I think 80% of IQ is genetic, so you obviously have a gifted family.  However, even the most intelligent people are subject to personal problems and mental disorders.  Also, I think many ultra high IQs have a very difficult time adapting socially.  

Did your sis marry a tool, hence the dummy of a daughter?

hahaha the toolesque of all tools... the scum was cheating on her a week after she gave birth... she allways ends with guys like that; but yet professionally allways been sucessful; she capitalizes on her manipulative skills nowadays and work for one of the big PR firm, she must be a Sr VP by now...

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2009, 05:45:56 PM »

Is something wrong?

have you read any of my posts....I am trying to understand why people with high IQ's are not using their gift to solve problems in a constructive non selfish way..... is there a problem?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2009, 05:49:47 PM »
have you read any of my posts....I am trying to understand why people with high IQ's are not using their gift to solve problems in a constructive non selfish way..... is there a problem?

Where and why are they failing?  I don't see where anyone is going wrong here...

Alex23

« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2009, 05:50:55 PM »

What makes you think they don't?

DC is loaded with Think tanks... from aerospace to clean energy to population management... I went to a couple of conference for W3 back in '99, they were 20 years ahead of what's even considered "advanced" today..

The mediocrity pictured by the media isn't representative of what's really going on behind closed doors... so I disagree with "Langan" on that one...

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2009, 05:51:09 PM »

hahaha the toolesque of all tools... the scum was cheating on her a week after she gave birth... she allways ends with guys like that; but yet professionally allways been sucessful; she capitalizes on her manipulative skills nowadays and work for one of the big PR firm, she must be a Sr VP by now...

Geezus!  Sounds like shes succeeding in spite of her best efforts to counter all of that talent.  She making some real chedda?

Alex23

« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2009, 05:53:10 PM »
Geezus!  Sounds like shes succeeding in spite of her best efforts to counter all of that talent.  She making some real chedda?

She makes more than I do... but still single... and lies to us (the familly) as day is long about everything else; we know about her income because my mom is a CPA and still does her taxes... but she's got major issues... like RSVPing and not showing up for my wedding and going MIA... then lying that she had to fly to europe for some emergency shit.. "ok" "James Bond"...  ::)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »

What makes you think they don't?

DC is loaded with Think tanks... from aerospace to clean energy to population management... I went to a couple of conference for W3 back in '99, they were 20 years ahead of what's even considered "advanced" today..

The mediocrity pictured by the media isn't representative of what's really going on behind closed doors... so I disagree with "Langan" on that one...

...says the wise man.  Good stuff big man.  Getbig needs all of the enlightenment you can provide.  

Unfortunately, many getbiggers don't have the intellectual capital to comprehend much of this wisdom and knowledge you are providing.  As you and I have been genetically blessed, so have they been cursed.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2009, 05:55:43 PM »

She makes more than I do... but still single... and lies to us (the familly) as day is long about everything else; we know about her income because my mom is a CPA and still does her taxes... but she's got major issues... like RSVPing and not showing up for my wedding and going MIA... then lying that she had to fly to europe for some emergency shit.. "ok" "James Bond"...  ::)

My best friend has a sister much like this.  She's in the 150 range and has a whole host of personal problems that can scarcely be held in check.  Her brother (my bud) is nowhere near her level of intelligence.  He's probably between 110-120, yet he's in dental school and will be on easy street once he graduates. 

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2009, 06:00:28 PM »
How do these videos show Langan's ideas or the CTMU to be wrong?
☠ Order of Nephilim

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2009, 06:06:22 PM »
I have an IQ of 153 last time I checked.

I've solved many cool problems in my career as an engineer.

I make pretty good money too.

Still, I spent 9hrs watching "Jay to Z" this week and would switch my life with JC in a heartbeat.
Alex23 - 1
C. Lagnan - 0
 ;D ;)
Money isn't everything, but to have a high IQ and bounce, can't be too fulfilling.
N

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2009, 06:09:06 PM »
He probably feels pretty fulfilled having figured out a possible "theory of everything".
☠ Order of Nephilim

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2009, 06:53:17 PM »
He probably feels pretty fulfilled having figured out a possible "theory of everything".

ya think?  ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2009, 03:43:44 PM »
cool

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2009, 04:23:07 PM »

And he gets to stroke his ego everyday he goes to work because everyone around him are either a regular joe or mildly retarded...I'm sure he has an answer for everything and people bow down to him...

To me this guy seems to be a prisoner of his own ego(like most of us) but one would think that someone with a 200 IQ would be tuned into a higher frequency...In his case, apparently not :-\

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2009, 04:26:20 PM »
And he gets to stroke his ego everyday he goes to work because everyone around him are either a regular joe or mildly retarded...I'm sure he has an answer for everything and people bow down to him...

To me this guy seems to be a prisoner of his own ego(like most of us) but one would think that someone with a 200 IQ would be tuned into a higher frequency...In his case, apparently not :-\

it shows how culture has a huge influence on a person..he was born and raised blue collar, so that is how he saw himself for better or worse...He seems happy though.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2009, 05:03:47 PM »
it shows how culture has a huge influence on a person..he was born and raised blue collar, so that is how he saw himself for better or worse...He seems happy though.

Its kind of a cool story..."Good Will Hunting" who in the end didn't go after the job...

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2009, 05:09:11 PM »
Its kind of a cool story..."Good Will Hunting" who in the end didn't go after the job...

yea the guy is a movie in the making...like I said before Im suprised some hollywood talent manager hasnt booked him, maybe they have, who knows?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2009, 06:44:08 PM »
yea the guy is a movie in the making...like I said before Im suprised some hollywood talent manager hasnt booked him, maybe they have, who knows?
his life is way too boring to deserve a movie.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2009, 07:12:24 PM »
Debussey has to chime in from it's getbig leave: With it's 52IQ, Debussey has been a retard all it's life. Seeing you all talking about your well above avg. IQ's = very depressing.

>:(

Assholes.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2009, 07:44:59 PM »
his life is way too boring to deserve a movie.

I'm sure he's probably slapped around a chick or two(Mickey R. style) because he was frustrated that they just couldn't understand him...

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »
153?  That's mighty impressive if true.  When and where did you take the test?

yeah thats what i want to know. 

wtf?!!

according to the rarity and percentiles, mensa is 99% at 15 SDs. i.e. 1 out of 102 people are this smart.

at 140 its 99.6%, or 1/260 people.

at 146 its 99.9% or 1/1000

and at 153 its 99.98% or 1/5000.

it does put you ahead of lincoln and napoleon...

how did you go in your SATs?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2009, 03:34:16 AM »
Debussey has to chime in from it's getbig leave: With it's 52IQ, Debussey has been a retard all it's life. Seeing you all talking about your well above avg. IQ's = very depressing.

Assholes.

Mensa deprivation meltdown?  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2009, 04:33:27 AM »
yeah thats what i want to know. 

wtf?!!

according to the rarity and percentiles, mensa is 99% at 15 SDs. i.e. 1 out of 102 people are this smart.

Wrong. Mensa = 98%, 1/50. The requirement = 130 at SD15.

Mensa deprivation meltdown?  :D

Being so retarded that even animals outsmarts you in mathematics all your life =  >:( :'(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2009, 04:51:57 AM »
Wrong. Mensa = 98%, 1/50. The requirement = 130 at SD15.

Being so retarded that even animals outsmarts you in mathematics all your life =  >:( :'(
Hey, good to see ya back. Your retreat on Mt. Baldy canceled?   8)

Alex23

« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2009, 10:49:12 PM »
it does put you ahead of lincoln and napoleon...

how did you go in your SATs?

I wouldn't go that far.. I suspect that 1810's and 1860's tests weren't that accurate. Then again I could probably invent a time travelling machine and check it out myself...

SATs? never took 'em. I went to a private school in Montreal, no SATs there but I skipped 5th and 8th grade. then came 9th grade and I got very horny.. did older fatties at first (juniors) and walked my way up. My grades suffered.

I can tell you how much I got on my GRE...