Author Topic: Coleman Tribute in Singapore  (Read 7239 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Coleman Tribute in Singapore
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 12:45:26 AM »
i think when im walking there im harrassed by girls all the time. then i need to pay someone to walk with me to keep them away from me.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 12:46:13 AM »
i think when im walking there im harrassed by girls all the time. then i need to pay someone to walk with me to keep them away from me.

You don't enjoy being harassed by girls?  ???
S

Bona

• Getbig II
  • Creating Websites For Singapore
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 12:46:37 AM »
Mind you, I think it's an amazing country in spite of some of it's less attractive parts - for such a tiny nation, you guys have a great economy. And I've heard it's very expensive to have your own car - can you tell us a bit more about it?

Yep, standard of living is expensive over here. As you've mentioned, its a small nation, hence the lack of space.
Therefore, the govt need to implement regulations pertaining to traffic, as well as jack up the prices for cars, else we have cars clogging the roads everyday. Same goes for property as well. It's all quite expensive over here.  :-\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 12:48:39 AM »
in singapore theres a thin line between wheter its a girl or a boy ronpaulfan.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 12:49:34 AM »
Yep, standard of living is expensive over here. As you've mentioned, its a small nation, hence the lack of space.
Therefore, the govt need to implement regulations pertaining to traffic, as well as jack up the prices for cars, else we have cars clogging the roads everyday. Same goes for property as well. It's all quite expensive over here.  :-\

your girls must be really into western young penis right Bona?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 12:50:23 AM »
in singapore theres a thin line between wheter its a girl or a boy ronpaulfan.

:-X

Didn't know
S

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 12:51:14 AM »
The Kovil is a resemblance of a temple “Mandir” … they were everywhere … the one that I am standing next to was near Rochar road …

i mainly went for teh new year and Marina Bay's contdown ... A lot of malls … and great stuff …
Suntech city mall was my favorite … Takashimaya, Heeren, Paragon were too big … Lucky Plaza was old and I didn’t find “Samuel & Kevin” shpt anywhere … even though it is a very famous brand in the Far East ... I bought 0ver 50 t-shirts … 3 pairs of jeans … and 5 “EVERLAST” shoes … time to switch from “converse” as everyone has them these days

The weather however was shitty like all Far East countries … even worse than Malaysia … but you r good as long as you r indoor

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 12:51:38 AM »
your girls must be really into western young penis right Bona?

HAHA Classic question!  ;D
S

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 12:57:05 AM »
The Kovil is a resemblance of a temple “Mandir” … they were everywhere … the one that I am standing next to was near Rochar road …

A 'Kovil' is the same as a 'Mandir' - Kovil is a Tamil word and Mandir is Hindi / Sanskrit  - they both mean (Hindu) temple.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 12:59:40 AM »
The country is very well developed and still a lot of investment till 2010 … what iw as told tht they did all of that in the since the past 70 years … the country was discovered by “Sir Thomas Raffles” and called it Singapore when he saw a type of tiger that he thought is was a lion … Singa means Lion

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2009, 01:02:31 AM »

Raffles  Hotel cost $160mil

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 01:12:29 AM »
Where I am right now - it's the first country I've really felt a part of and belong to 8)

You should do a tour down under Mars - you'd love it!

yes i will, great country.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 01:12:40 AM »

i mainly went for teh new year and Marina Bay's contdown ... A lot of malls … and great stuff …
Suntech city mall was my favorite … Takashimaya, Heeren, Paragon were too big … Lucky Plaza was old and I didn’t find “Samuel & Kevin” shpt anywhere … even though it is a very famous brand in the Far East ... I bought 0ver 50 t-shirts … 3 pairs of jeans … and 5 “EVERLAST” shoes … time to switch from “converse” as everyone has them these days

The weather however was shitty like all Far East countries … even worse than Malaysia … but you r good as long as you r indoor

wow! you bought a lot......

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 01:18:06 AM »

A lot of Subarus and Mitubishis  around and most were modified … Hondas were catchin up as well … a taxi driver told me that the Lamborghini Gallardo is S$1 million … which is twice the price of a Murcielago LP640 in m country  

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 01:22:45 AM »
yap...there are many rich singaporeans.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 01:46:47 AM »
A 'Kovil' is the same as a 'Mandir' - Kovil is a Tamil word and Mandir is Hindi / Sanskrit  - they both mean (Hindu) temple.

Didn’t know that … as I only speak Hindi … the slang Mumbai language … hahaha … but it always help to know the Indian food and talk to the waiters in Hindi to guarantee a great meal

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 02:05:47 AM »
I work in Singapore frequently on vessels in the harbour.. and I do feel the heat and humidity wearing overalls and working in the sun.

Like anything the body gets used to it.. you rarely see the locals sweating their arses off.

I'm from a Western country, but now live in Asia and it doesnt bother me.. it was cold this morning.

You've probably noticed theirs no old shitty cars getting around, vehicles over a certain age are not permitted on the road regardless of their condition.. I think Taxi's are an exception.

The Singaporean people are very friendly, Singapore Airlines is one of the best airlines I've ever flown on.

One thing that pisses me off about Singapore is the gyms.
I've searched for a real gym, not a fitness centre and struggled to find somewhere decent to train.

I trained at Planet Fitness a few times.. rather ordinary.

For bodybuilders the food in Asia is mostly shite but tasty, there's not enough quality meat in the standard meals they eat.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 02:18:51 AM »
I work in Singapore frequently on vessels in the harbour.. and I do feel the heat and humidity wearing overalls and working in the sun.

Like anything the body gets used to it.. you rarely see the locals sweating their arses off.

I'm from a Western country, but now live in Asia and it doesnt bother me.. it was cold this morning.

You've probably noticed theirs no old shitty cars getting around, vehicles over a certain age are not permitted on the road regardless of their condition.. I think Taxi's are an exception.

The Singaporean people are very friendly, Singapore Airlines is one of the best airlines I've ever flown on.

I've searched for a real gym, not a fitness centre and struggled to find somewhere decent to train.

For bodybuilders the food in Asia is mostly shite but tasty, there's not enough quality meat in the standard meals they eat.

Welcome you to workout in my gym, if you stay here Taipei  :)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 02:45:16 AM »

I didn’t work out there … but I stayed in Fairmont Hotel … in Marina Bay … which had a very good gym facility on 2 floors, over 20 Cybex Equipments it was the best hotel gym I ever say  … plus got to give props to Concord hotel in Malaysia in that regards as well

They even had a gym at the airport ... but I didn’t go to c it

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2009, 02:57:45 AM »
Hi,aliamini
Did you take any pics of Singapore bodybuilders ?

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2009, 07:43:01 AM »
I didn’t work out there … but I stayed in Fairmont Hotel … in Marina Bay … which had a very good gym facility on 2 floors, over 20 Cybex Equipments it was the best hotel gym I ever say  … plus got to give props to Concord hotel in Malaysia in that regards as well

They even had a gym at the airport ... but I didn’t go to c it

the best gym in singapore should be california fitness in orchard. But its expensive

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 07:45:11 AM »
Hi,aliamini

Is there anyone who is good there that looks promising? I remember Azman Abdullah.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 08:15:19 AM »
muhammed Atta.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2009, 01:04:25 AM »
Hi,aliamini

no ... i was there to celebrate new year, eat, shop and be a tourist  ;D

maybe next year