Author Topic: Even more on the CIA pick  (Read 6030 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Even more on the CIA pick
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2009, 06:55:42 AM »
McMannus, what you are forgetting is that some Arabs are raised with religious hatred and intolerance.  That is a tough cycle to break.  This is why they are dangerous.  You say terrorism has only been around for 200 yrs.  Arab countries have been fighting for since recorded history.  They have a disproportionate # of religious fanatics.  Religion is the cause of this intolerance and continual wars.  Many terrorists have been well educated.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2009, 07:08:14 AM »
Muscles is an idiot of the highest order..ur like a whiny bitch. America is an empire, america sucks whaa whaaa whaaa...shut the hell up and move if u don't like it. Morons much much much smarter then u have predicted the demise of the US. We're still here and will be for a long long time.
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »
McMannus, what you are forgetting is that some Arabs are raised with religious hatred and intolerance.  That is a tough cycle to break.  This is why they are dangerous.  You say terrorism has only been around for 200 yrs.  Arab countries have been fighting for since recorded history.  They have a disproportionate # of religious fanatics.  Religion is the cause of this intolerance and continual wars.  Many terrorists have been well educated.

Religion is simply an excuse.  Islam is not the only religion that has wreaked havoc in the world or throughout mankind.  The Middle East is the cradle of civilization...........o f course Arabs have been fighting since recorded history.  Human beings have been fighting and killing each other since they lived in a cave.  First it was for food and survival, now its for religion.  In 50 years it will probably be for fresh water.  What happens 2000 miles way in the middle east should not concern the USA.  The only reason it does is because we are trying to police the world for our own commercial interests and meddling in the governments of other countries.  Remember the Founding Fathers were considered terrorists by the British.  History is subjective.  You can't force democracy on people.........they have to figure it out for themselves.  Kind of like religion..... ::)  That's ok though........America is on the decline...as throughout history be it the Ottoman Empire, the Persian Empire, the Chinese Empire, the Roman Empire, the British Empire..........we will cease to be the force we are today.  Either that or we will destroy the world trying to be the wolf at the top of the mountain.  Life cycles.  Nature cycles.  So does humanity and civilization.  You can't be numero uno forever.  Arrogance is killing us. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2009, 05:07:08 PM »
Religion is simply an excuse.  Islam is not the only religion that has wreaked havoc in the world or throughout mankind.  The Middle East is the cradle of civilization...........o f course Arabs have been fighting since recorded history.  Human beings have been fighting and killing each other since they lived in a cave.  First it was for food and survival, now its for religion.  In 50 years it will probably be for fresh water.  What happens 2000 miles way in the middle east should not concern the USA.  The only reason it does is because we are trying to police the world for our own commercial interests and meddling in the governments of other countries.  Remember the Founding Fathers were considered terrorists by the British.  History is subjective.  You can't force democracy on people.........they have to figure it out for themselves.  Kind of like religion..... ::)  That's ok though........America is on the decline...as throughout history be it the Ottoman Empire, the Persian Empire, the Chinese Empire, the Roman Empire, the British Empire..........we will cease to be the force we are today.  Either that or we will destroy the world trying to be the wolf at the top of the mountain.  Life cycles.  Nature cycles.  So does humanity and civilization.  You can't be numero uno forever.  Arrogance is killing us. 

You need to stfu and read the Koran. Try checking out the "sword verses" for starters, which according to the overwhelming majority of scholars, overrules the verses about peace and prosperity due to the fact that they come later in the text.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2009, 05:07:31 PM »
Muscles is an idiot of the highest order..ur like a whiny bitch. America is an empire, america sucks whaa whaaa whaaa...shut the hell up and move if u don't like it. Morons much much much smarter then u have predicted the demise of the US. We're still here and will be for a long long time.

I love my country and my people........I hate my government.  You are the government's little bitch......carrying out their dirty work.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2009, 05:09:51 PM »
You need to stfu and read the Koran. Try checking out the "sword verses" for starters, which according to the overwhelming majority of scholars, overrules the verses about peace and prosperity due to the fact that they come later in the text.

So every Muslim in the world wants to kill us?  Is that your argument? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2009, 05:13:29 PM »
So every Muslim in the world wants to kill us?  Is that your argument? 

Did I say that? You're trying to make the claim that Islam doesn't indoctrinate these people with justifications needed to launch their terror campaigns. Here are a few of the sword verses:

"Those that make war against Allah and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be slain or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the land. They shall be held up to shame in this world and sternly punished in the hereafter." (Sura 5.33)

"O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. Allah guides not the people of the evildoers." (Sura 5.51)

"Allah revealed His will to the angels, saying: 'I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers!' That was because they defied Allah and His apostle. He that defies Allah and his apostle shall be sternly punished by Allah." (Sura 8.12-13)

"It is not for any Prophet to have prisoners until he make wide slaughter in the land." (Sura 8.67).

Keep in mind that this is only a few. There are at least a dozen more where this came from. And these verses form the basis of extremist ideology.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2009, 05:22:46 PM »
SO WHO THE FUCK CARES?  Who the fuck cares what the Koran says.  Hitler, Josef Stalin, etc. have wreaked as much havoc and violence in the world as any Muslim/Islamic fanatic.  The Hu Jintaos of the world are no more evil or undemocratic than the most fanatical Islamist funadmentalist.  Yet I don't see us invading China and Southeast Asia anytime soon moron!  The war on terror is a scam to prop up the military industrial complex and reign in commercial and natural resource interests abroad.  Nothing more nothing less.  And for the billions of Muslims in the world.....the actual percentage that "blow themselves" up in the name of Allah is pretty small. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »
SO WHO THE FUCK CARES?  Who the fuck cares what the Koran says.  Hitler, Josef Stalin, etc. have wreaked as much havoc and violence in the world as any Muslim/Islamic fanatic.  The Hu Jintaos of the world are no more evil or undemocratic than the most fanatical Islamist funadmentalist.  Yet I don't see us invading China and Southeast Asia anytime soon moron!  The war on terror is a scam to prop up the military industrial complex and reign in commercial and natural resource interests abroad.  Nothing more nothing less.  And for the billions of Muslims in the world.....the actual percentage that "blow themselves" up in the name of Allah is pretty small. 

Serious question. Are you retarded? What does China have to do with anything? The Chinese aren't running around blowing up train stations, shooting up hotels and flying planes into buildings. I'm not even talking about the war on terror. I'm talking about the growing extremist problem in Europe (which stems from Muslims bringing their bullshit with them when they flood a country with immigrants) and the ever increasing anti-Muslim sentiment that's following it. You need to do some research because your arguments are beyond ridiculous and show that you know next to nothing regarding the topic. And regardless of how many actually blow themselves up, a whole lot more are condone and secretly endorse such actions. One only needs to look to England to see a perfect example of the growing Muslim problem and the increasing anti-Muslim hatred that's following it.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »
Serious question. Are you retarded? What does China have to do with anything? The Chinese aren't running around blowing up train stations, shooting up hotels and flying planes into buildings. I'm not even talking about the war on terror. I'm talking about the growing extremist problem in Europe (which stems from Muslims bringing their bullshit with them when they flood a country with immigrants) and the ever increasing anti-Muslim sentiment that's following it. You need to do some research because your arguments are beyond ridiculous and show that you know next to nothing regarding the topic. And regardless of how many actually blow themselves up, a whole lot more are condone and secretly endorse such actions. One only needs to look to England to see a perfect example of the growing Muslim problem and the increasing anti-Muslim hatred that's following it.

I'm not saying I want to live with fucking Muslims.  The UK should kick their asses out if they feel they are a threat to their culture.  What I'm saying is it isn't any of our business what Muslims do in their own corner of the world.  The only reasons we poke our noses in the middle east is to secure and protect our commercial interests, oil, resources, economy, MI complex etc.  And no the Chinese aren't blowing themselves up......but they are as much of a threat or more to OUR NATIONAL FUCKING SECURITY than some radical Muslims willing to die for Allah!  You're complicating a very simple issues.  America shouldn't be cow towing to fucking Muslims in our own country.  Airport footbaths?????LMAO!  WHAT A JOKE!  But we should't be sticking our fucking noses in their governments and countries either.  Do you see the Chinese policing the world and sticking their nose in every countries business?  No you don't.  Do you see the fucking Chinese providing unproportional and unconditional support for Israel fueling US hatred in the MIddle East?  NO YOU DON'T!  If the Israelis can't live in peace with the Arabs well let them move to Alaska or some other western country and leave the Arabs and the middle east alone.  You act like the Muslims are the only ones that hate the US for our foreign policy.  You're naive. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 10:09:19 PM »
I'm not saying I want to live with fucking Muslims.  The UK should kick their asses out if they feel they are a threat to their culture.  What I'm saying is it isn't any of our business what Muslims do in their own corner of the world.  The only reasons we poke our noses in the middle east is to secure and protect our commercial interests, oil, resources, economy, MI complex etc.  And no the Chinese aren't blowing themselves up......but they are as much of a threat or more to OUR NATIONAL FUCKING SECURITY than some radical Muslims willing to die for Allah!  You're complicating a very simple issues.  America shouldn't be cow towing to fucking Muslims in our own country.  Airport footbaths?????LMAO!  WHAT A JOKE!  But we should't be sticking our fucking noses in their governments and countries either.  Do you see the Chinese policing the world and sticking their nose in every countries business?  No you don't.  Do you see the fucking Chinese providing unproportional and unconditional support for Israel fueling US hatred in the MIddle East?  NO YOU DON'T!  If the Israelis can't live in peace with the Arabs well let them move to Alaska or some other western country and leave the Arabs and the middle east alone.  You act like the Muslims are the only ones that hate the US for our foreign policy.  You're naive. 

You don't really think too well. You want us to up and leave the middle east. Think about what will happen. China, who you say is just as much of a threat to our national security as the Muslims, will then have free access to the oil there. I know you seem hellbent on telling us that there are viable alternatives that exist at this very moment, but I seriously doubt it. You're incredibly naive and backwards with you're way of thinking.

The Chinese police their own regions as well. Look at Tibet. They're a lot better at keeping their media in line, however. Usually comes with the territory of being a communist nation.

By the way, China also has a growing Muslim problem, and has been subject to multiple terrorist attacks in their northwest provinces in the last few years.  ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2009, 11:09:00 PM »
You don't really think too well. You want us to up and leave the middle east. Think about what will happen. China, who you say is just as much of a threat to our national security as the Muslims, will then have free access to the oil there. I know you seem hellbent on telling us that there are viable alternatives that exist at this very moment, but I seriously doubt it. You're incredibly naive and backwards with you're way of thinking.

The Chinese police their own regions as well. Look at Tibet. They're a lot better at keeping their media in line, however. Usually comes with the territory of being a communist nation.

By the way, China also has a growing Muslim problem, and has been subject to multiple terrorist attacks in their northwest provinces in the last few years.  ;)

Economics and politics are two VERY different things.  I never said up and leave.  But you're arguing that we have to meddle in the governmental affairs of middle eastern countries to some how be able to buy their oil.  That's bullshit.