Author Topic: BART cop kills unarmed man - video of the actual murder  (Read 52805 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: BART cop kills unarmed man - video of the actual murder
« Reply #325 on: January 08, 2009, 03:26:39 PM »
do you really think he was going to shoot him with all those people and the cameras there? also the biggest factor which were the other cops..
trust me on this not all cops have each others backs.. in fact they are usually against each other. they are all competing for the same thing -which is a promotion. and trust me, your actions get reported very quickly..

i would love to hand you a gun and send you out to the ghetto and watch you scared shitless shooting at shadows. yes i know, cops are supposed to be better and receive proper training, but they are still humans,, and humans fuck up..

this officer will not wear a badge ever again. his mistake was the biggest one you can make, which is to take another life. im sure he knows that and he will pay the price not just legally but emotionally as well. unfortunately we have people trying to take advantage of this terrible situation to promote their own agenda. thats even sadder.

Well, lets see, he will get away with it and he did do it in front of the whole country. He will undoubtedly do not jail time for what he did.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: January 08, 2009, 03:27:34 PM »
240 youre a gun guy
you know the difference in a 9mm beretta and a glock 45 right...there is a pretty difference right...there is esp a difference from a tazer gun and a 9mm beretta

this is what i carry

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #327 on: January 08, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »
this is what i carry

WTF...IT HAS YELLOW...A LOT

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »
240 youre a gun guy
you know the difference in a 9mm beretta and a glock 45 right...there is a pretty difference right...there is esp a difference from a tazer gun and a 9mm beretta

oh i know... he was only a 2 year vet.  sleep deprived.  probably running on a shitload of vivarin and whatever else.  I think they said tazer and he just grabbed for his hip and just did what cops train to do 10,000 times - draw gun without thinking.

He fired the second he drew.  maybe didn't have time to consdier the weight difference.

I'm not defending the schmuck.  I hope he goes to prison and is sodomized daily :)  he was irresponsible and ended a life.  I'm just saying I do believe it was an accident, done by a drowsy inexperienced cop in a loud ass scary situation.  no way you intentionally ice a dude with a 2-day old at home. 

Who knows that... people are fcked up.  maybe labor left his newves a little frazzled and he thought capping a guy would help him to settle down :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2009, 03:37:05 PM »
this is what i carry

That handle is a lot like a glock.  Weight probably isn't the same. But in a shit storm of stress, I could see that.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 08, 2009, 03:45:01 PM »

I'm not defending the schmuck.  I hope he goes to prison and is sodomized daily :) 

Me too, but I reeeeeeelly wonder if this guy didn't know. The weight distribution is totally different not to mention when you have gun in your own line of site and not to be able to see the difference in color? (assuming it was). Also, there was no need for a quick draw to defend his life so this guy was not in any kind of kill or be killed defense mode. This kid was on the ground face first. A good lawyer will crush this guy on the stand, but in the end he will walk guarenteed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #331 on: January 08, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »
Me too, but I reeeeeeelly wonder if this guy didn't know. The weight distribution is totally different not to mention when you have gun in your own line of site and not to be able to see the difference in color? (assuming it was). Also, there was no need for a quick draw to defend his life so this guy was not in any kind of kill or be killed defense mode. This kid was on the ground face first. A good lawyer will crush this guy on the stand, but in the end he will walk guarenteed.

That is the issue.  This guy was not a threat by any reasonable standard.  Why evenn taser the guy?????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 08, 2009, 04:03:31 PM »
Go watch the video again. 

This is cold blooded murder. 

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #333 on: January 08, 2009, 04:26:25 PM »
Fool im in medical school. I wa bio premed in undergrad (Morehouse College) chief. Im in medical school now at Emory U. And i have no idea why you find it hard to beleive im in medical school. You dont know me from adam.

what does the fact that i grew up in LA have to do with me being in medical school.
Im Black/puerto rican. And i say shut the fuck up because its funny to me. I have backed up all of my arguments. This issue i feel there is no even trying to justify the actions of this cop
Obivously, the point I was making is that someone who is deemed successful can still have criminal ties.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #334 on: January 08, 2009, 04:29:33 PM »
do you really think he was going to shoot him with all those people and the cameras there? also the biggest factor which were the other cops..
trust me on this not all cops have each others backs.. in fact they are usually against each other. they are all competing for the same thing -which is a promotion. and trust me, your actions get reported very quickly..

i would love to hand you a gun and send you out to the ghetto and watch you scared shitless shooting at shadows. yes i know, cops are supposed to be better and receive proper training, but they are still humans,, and humans fuck up..

this officer will not wear a badge ever again. his mistake was the biggest one you can make, which is to take another life. im sure he knows that and he will pay the price not just legally but emotionally as well. unfortunately we have people trying to take advantage of this terrible situation to promote their own agenda. thats even sadder.
I have to agree with you here.  Most of these keyboard warriors have never been/lived to the ghetto nor played the role of a law enforcement officer, so they don't understand the the true threat these thugs present to the safety of everyday citizens.

Also, I wish people would not fluff the victim to be some innocent guy who did not cause ruckus.  He's a repeat drug and gun offender who recently got out of jail.

Yeah, what a role model to his kids. He's truly trying to raise them well from the penitentiary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 08, 2009, 04:32:36 PM »
Where in the video did he have a gun or resist arrest??????

Also, I know cops in my hood who are far more violent than the criminals they claim to protect the citizens from.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #336 on: January 08, 2009, 04:33:02 PM »
Where in the video did he have a gun or resist arrest??????

Also, I know cops in my hood who are far more violent than the criminals they claim to protect the citizens from.
Sure you do.... ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 08, 2009, 04:34:07 PM »
Hahaha there it is. Let me tell you. I went to a private school on a football scholarship. Never got government assistance in life. And i dont have to talk genetics or bio chem or hema on this board to show how smart i am. My body alone is a testament to my work ethic and discipline. Let alone my admission to emory or the fact i raised the money for my kaplan mcat prep my self. You dont know shit about me or my family chief.

LOL Of course~  Last time I saw your pic you looked like an average black guy with a big head and big lips.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 08, 2009, 04:40:06 PM »
Sure you do.... ::)

Ok jackboot, go on youtube and look up Yonkers PD & Wayne Simoes. 

I'm sure you are perfectly fine with cops brutalizing people.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #339 on: January 08, 2009, 04:43:25 PM »

"dkf" is the typical redneck, if it's black or brown people the cops are beating up on he's fine with it but if it's a rich white conservative he's against it, he said before he thinks a black guy with a "criminal record" life isn't worth as much as someone else. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 08, 2009, 04:47:52 PM »
"dkf" is the typical redneck, if it's black or brown people the cops are beating up on he's fine with it but if it's a rich white conservative he's against it, he said before he thinks a black guy with a "criminal record" life isn't worth as much as someone else. ::)

I consider myself a very conservative guy, more libertarian though.  I have zero tolerance for the police state we have and the out of control cops who think we answer to them.

We the taxpayer pay their salary and they answer to the public. 

Black or white, we have a constitution and every person is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Many of these cops need to take a class or two in constitutional law.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 08, 2009, 04:59:06 PM »

oh please wayne put a girl down to put her under arrest for obstruction.. ya it was rough and not deserved but certainly not the 20 million or whatever that bitch wants...

btw i work out at powerhouse at cross county..

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #342 on: January 08, 2009, 05:06:08 PM »
white guy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 08, 2009, 05:08:13 PM »
oh please wayne put a girl down to put her under arrest for obstruction.. ya it was rough and not deserved but certainly not the 20 million or whatever that bitch wants...

btw i work out at powerhouse at cross county..

Simoes is going to jail BTW.  The tape speaks for itself.

I wont even start naming other names but you and I both know that Yonkers PD has a HUGE police brutality problem.  I grew up with plenty of these clowns and know first hand some of the nonsense that goes on in YPD.

BTW - I used to work out over there by like NYSC in eastchester or Flex Appeal better.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #344 on: January 08, 2009, 05:09:20 PM »
LOL Of course~  Last time I saw your pic you looked like an average black guy with a big head and big lips.

LOL. For someone who was bitching about the anti-Muslim threads on the political board, you sure are being a racist little hypocrite here. Not surprising. Sounds like you're bitter about a black man who is on track to be more successful than you. ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #345 on: January 08, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »

The present day police state we live in is horrible.  Cops, DA's, et al, get away with anything and condition the unsuspecting public to believe almost any lie they tell and accept any abuse they commit. 

I can see you saying this in NYC but most other places, this is not the case.  As kh300 said, most coppers now are afraid to even use their batons, let alone weapons, for fear of law suits.  Most police do not get off without impunity, you just hear about the incident and then never look again after the initial outrage.  

No matter how you look at it, this guy fcuked up.  He either killed an innocent man in cold blood (doubtful) or was stupid and didn't use his training.  Even if he meant to pull his weapon and point it at the suspect, he obviously does not practice proper trigger safety.
Squishy face retard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 08, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »
I can see you saying this in NYC but most other places, this is not the case.  As kh300 said, most coppers now are afraid to even use their batons, let alone weapons, for fear of law suits.  Most police do not get off without impunity, you just hear about the incident and then never look again after the initial outrage.  

No matter how you look at it, this guy fcuked up.  He either killed an innocent man in cold blood (doubtful) or was stupid and didn't use his training.  Even if he meant to pull his weapon and point it at the suspect, he obviously does not practice proper trigger safety.

Watch the video again.  To me, it did not even seem that the guy deserved to be tasered as he was not resisting arrest.  They had three cops over this guy, your telling me they could not subdue him even after he was in cuffs????

Come on now.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 08, 2009, 05:13:29 PM »
Simoes is going to jail BTW.  The tape speaks for itself.

I wont even start naming other names but you and I both know that Yonkers PD has a HUGE police brutality problem.  I grew up with plenty of these clowns and know first hand some of the nonsense that goes on in YPD.

BTW - I used to work out over there by like NYSC in eastchester or Flex Appeal better.

noooo.. powerhouse is the metroflex of ny. do whatever you want and nobody gives a fuck.. plus nypd gets life membership ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 08, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »
noooo.. powerhouse is the metroflex of ny. do whatever you want and nobody gives a fuck.. plus nypd gets life membership ;D

Are you denying YPD is sued left and right for police brutality???? 

Powerhouse has a lot of cafones in there. 

Powerhouse on Bronxdale Ave in Morris Park is/was a lot better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 08, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »
Check out what your boy Wayne did to this woman:

http://gothamist.com/2008/06/28/feds_accuse_yonkers_cop_of_police_b.php

Fed Justice Department investigating YPD for excessive brutality complaints

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/yonkers-ny/TE2S51HTERI410U07

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/justice.department.investigating.2.246888.html

Either you are a cop yourself or related to a cop because the above stories of the YPD speak for themselves.