Author Topic: anyone on the board that has ate 8000 calories a day or more for a year straight  (Read 5439 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
just want to hear what kinda mass gains and strength gains, i know there are some crazy powerlifter type who are shredded and eat this much

like this dude looks like he eats alot but no fat on him
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
onlyme has

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
about 35 reps there strong mofo

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Kroc is a beast.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
has eaten

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
I bet big mike wolfe has.  ;D

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I did it for 3mths went from 225 to 275 felt as Strong as a bull but cardio was Fuked it was hard walking up the stairs of the Gym.Was it worth it I guess for the strength gain Yes lifting heavy helps with muscle size it's not rocket science.But the costs increase along with your appetite.Good Luck with it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Maybe Adonis did when he was his heaviest?
Z

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Doing the math (calorie expenditure) for a VERY ACTIVE person consuming 8000 calories per day would result in a person weighing 512 pounds at the end of one year.

NO ONE COULD EAT THAT MANY CALORIES AND NOT END UP BEING A FAT BLOB AT THE END OF A YEAR.
C

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Doing the math (calorie expenditure) for a VERY ACTIVE person consuming 8000 calories per day would result in a person weighing 512 pounds at the end of one year.

NO ONE COULD EAT THAT MANY CALORIES AND NOT END UP BEING A FAT BLOB AT THE END OF A YEAR.

swimmers eat that much
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i've been doing 4000 to 5000 daily for almost a month.  I'm not kidding.  I eat 3-4 pies per week.  Tons of weights, a decent amount of cardio.  Fast food 5 times a week.  1-2 packs of chicken a day on the foreman grill.  lots of those jimmy dean croissant/saus/egg.

perhaps you saw the other night's dinner pics... 2 lasagne rolls, 9 oz chik, 1/4 pie, garlic bread, and a white cholo shake :)

cruising at 198 pound of skinnyfat!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

that is PURE conjecture. an incredibly active person consuming all those calories would jack up his BMR pretty quickly.

most i ever did was ~6000 for six or seven months. went from 220 to 270. not fun.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I'd wager my helicopter & new Rolex, that nobody has EVER eaten 8,000 calories per day for one year.
a

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
onlyme has

No, like most fatasses he insists that he eats less than 1,500 calories per day.  The rest of the fat gain was from the spider bite.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i've been doing 4000 to 5000 daily for almost a month.  I'm not kidding.  I eat 3-4 pies per week.  Tons of weights, a decent amount of cardio.  Fast food 5 times a week.  1-2 packs of chicken a day on the foreman grill.  lots of those jimmy dean croissant/saus/egg.

perhaps you saw the other night's dinner pics... 2 lasagne rolls, 9 oz chik, 1/4 pie, garlic bread, and a white cholo shake :)

I cant believe you dont even look like you lift weights . You ve been training for years (well that's what you said) and posting on a bodybuilding related messageboard more than anyone, yet you look like any random joe who dont know what a dumbell is.

It's baffling.  How can someone do it so wrong since so long?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.

Do you live on top of a freakin' Marie Callendars or something?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I cant believe you dont even look like you lift weights . You ve been training for years (well that's what you said) and posting on a bodybuilding related messageboard more than anyone, yet you look like any random joe who dont know what bodybuilding is.

It's baffling.  How can someone do it so wrong since so long?

Dunno.  I'm incredibly consistent.  :D

I just care about carrying some size.  I know at 165 I'd look completely diced, but I'm much happier pigging out and just lifting.  I don't try to be a bodybuilder.  Just a guy who stays in okay shape.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
I'd wager my helicopter & new Rolex, that nobody has EVER eaten 8,000 calories per day for one year.

double whopper with cheese: 1010 calories
large fries: 580 calories
packet of ranch for the fries: 190 calories
large coke: 390 calories

that's 2170 right there, and that's not even a difficult meal to pack in.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
double whopper with cheese: 1010 calories
large fries: 580 calories
packet of ranch for the fries: 190 calories
large coke: 390 calories

that's 2170 right there, and that's not even a difficult meal to pack in.

x10 times a day = 21700 calories
Z

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
swimmers eat that much

LIAR....Get off of the Michael Phelps lie already
C

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
LIAR....Get off of the Michael Phelps lie already

why would he lie about that
Z

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dunno.  I'm incredibly consistent.  :D

I just care about carrying some size.  I know at 165 I'd look completely diced, but I'm much happier pigging out and just lifting.  I don't try to be a bodybuilder.  Just a guy who stays in okay shape.

it seems to me that even with all the time and energy spent into this since so long you could have achieved a lot better.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
i've been doing 4000 to 5000 daily for almost a month.  I'm not kidding.  I eat 3-4 pies per week.  Tons of weights, a decent amount of cardio.  Fast food 5 times a week.  1-2 packs of chicken a day on the foreman grill.  lots of those jimmy dean croissant/saus/egg.

UH YEAH...RIGHT...All of that shit would have you in the bathroom all day long. And exactly when would you feel like working out? All of that eating would slow you down to a SLEEP STATE. Being bloated all day is no fun at all... Let us not even talk about the food bill for eating like this even for a short period of time...go to the kiddie park if you want to try and impress someone.
C

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
UH YEAH...RIGHT...All of that shit would have you in the bathroom all day long. And exactly when would you feel like working out? All of that eating would slow you down to a SLEEP STATE. Being bloated all day is no fun at all... Let us not even talk about the food bill for eating like this even for a short period of time...go to the kiddie park if you want to try and impress someone.

You have trust issues  :(

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V

college, dude. getting four greasy-ass 1500 calories meals every day is pretty easy. sure you feel like ass, but... i've done it. i'm not bragging, it's not even something to brag ABOUT, it just happened.