Author Topic: What % of GetBiggers......  (Read 4609 times)

Mons Venus

What % of GetBiggers......
« on: January 10, 2009, 07:43:18 AM »
Besides me, what % of GetBiggers carry a visible 6 pack year round?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: What % of GetBiggers......
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 07:44:43 AM »
beer?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 08:04:20 AM »
moi

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 08:06:12 AM »
"Visible"-yes   "ripped"-no

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 08:07:47 AM »
same actually. Visible yes. Also not ripped. I walk around at around 12% i think

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 08:09:46 AM »
beer?

haha, yes Mars.  Although I'm more of a 12 pack kinda guy.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 08:10:17 AM »
Only real men carry around abs 365 days a year....can't get laid without em.   Well, you can get some fat, ugly chicks, but no man will pull the tang that a 365 days/yr ab'd man will.  Abs say, "I take care of myself and that I can take care of others."  Abs are a sign of intelligence in that people realize "hey, that man understands the anatomy and physiology of his body...I sure would like his opinion on some life matters."  Visible year-round abs are a true divider between the "haves" and "the have nots".  Abs are indicative of discipline, love and a genuine sense of well-being.  Abs make other abless men shrink in fright.  Abs engender envy in abless men and lust in all women.  Abs align the stars and protect the delicate balance between good and evil.  Abs bring forth a triumphant light in a world of shadow.  Abs feed the starving, shelter the homelss, cure the sick and bring smiles to the faces of orphaned children.  Sometimes when I'm faced with a difficult challenge in life I stop and think to myself, "What would shredded abs do?" and miraculously my problem resolves.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 08:10:25 AM »
Not me  ;D

Though hopefully I'll be able to say different in a while

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 08:12:11 AM »
Only real men carry around abs 365 days a year....can't get laid without em.   Well, you can get some fat, ugly chicks, but no man will pull the tang that a 365 days/yr ab'd man will.  Abs say, "I take care of myself and that I can take care of others."  Abs are a sign of intelligence in that people realize "hey, that man understands the anatomy and physiology of his body...I sure would like his opinion on some life matters."  Visible year-round abs are a true divider between the "haves" and "the have nots".  Abs are indicative of discipline, love and a genuine sense of well-being.  Abs make other abless men shrink in fright.  Abs engender envy in abless men and lust in all women.  Abs align the stars and protect the delicate balance between good and evil.  Abs bring forth a triumphant light in a world of shadow.  Abs feed the starving, shelter the homelss, cure the sick and bring smiles to the faces of orphaned children.  Sometimes when I'm faced with a difficult challenge in life I stop and think to myself, "What would shredded abs do?" and miraculously my problem resolves.

Amen brother!!!! ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 08:12:25 AM »
Only real men carry around abs 365 days a year....can't get laid without em.   Well, you can get some fat, ugly chicks, but no man will pull the tang that a 365 days/yr ab'd man will.  Abs say, "I take care of myself and that I can take care of others."  Abs are a sign of intelligence in that people realize "hey, that man understands the anatomy and physiology of his body...I sure would like his opinion on some life matters."  Visible year-round abs are true divider between the "haves" and "the have nots".  Abs are indicative of discipline, love and a genuine sense of well-being.  Abs make other absless men shrink in fright.  Abs engender envy in abless men and lust in all women.  Abs align the stars and protect the delicate balance between good and evil.  Abs bring forth a triumphant light in a world of shadow.  Abs feed the starving, shelter the homelss, cure the sick and bring smiles to the faces of orphaned children.  Sometimes when I'm faced with a difficult challenge in life I stop and think to myself, "What would shredded abs do?" and miraculously my problem resolves.

MOS is on point here.  Just think, ab-shooters really rule the world and the rest of us are fat slobs who lie in bed at night, unable to sleep, with ab-envy... :'(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 08:16:48 AM »
MOS is on point here.  Just think, ab-shooters really rule the world and the rest of us are fat slobs who lie in bed at night, unable to sleep, with ab-envy... :'(

Exactly Show, forget big arms, thighs, chests, shoulders or tremendous strength.....without abs a man isn't even half a man.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 08:19:36 AM »
Besides me, what % of GetBiggers carry a visible 6 pack year round?
sounds like you're ripped up, you should post up a picture of yourself.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 08:23:07 AM »
sounds like you're ripped up, you should post up a picture of yourself.

Camera is broke, dog ate his USB cord, bank froze all his assets so purchasing new is out of the question, scanner was destroyed in a tornado, a massive brownout corrupted every camera owned by his friends and family....there will be no pics.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 08:24:33 AM »
Camera is broke, dog ate his USB cord, bank froze all his assets so purchasing new is out of the question, scanner was destroyed in a tornado, a massive brownout corrupted every camera owned by his friends and family....there will be no pics.
hahahahhaa, don't forget best Buy, Circuit City, Ultimate Electronics, Radio Shack, Wal-Mart, Target all being out of the model of camera he wats for 5 years as well. ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 08:26:43 AM »
Maybe he sliced his USB chord on his abs?  :-\  Or his life partner kept it when he tossed this twink down some stairs after breaking up with him...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 08:26:57 AM »
hahahahhaa, don't forget best Buy, Circuit City, Ultimate Electronics, Radio Shack, Wal-Mart, Target all being out of the model of camera he wats for 5 years as well. ;D

AAHAAH!!!  Exactly.  "I can't post a pic if I don't have a camera guys.  It's 2009, cameras that work inconjunction with a computer ain't easy to come by."

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 08:27:13 AM »
I'd Pwn you fatso!  :-*
why not prove it and post up the picture, just like with "Meso z" the other day if you look great i'll give you props.

Mons Venus

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 08:27:25 AM »

Fat trailer trash.....

Mons Venus

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 08:28:31 AM »
AAHAAH!!!  Exactly.  "I can't post a pic if I don't have a camera guys.  It's 2009, cameras that work inconjunction with a computer ain't easy to come by."

Why R U sooooo fat MOS?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 08:28:53 AM »
Fat trailer trash.....

Translation:  There will be no pics.

Mons Venus

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 08:33:51 AM »

Why don't we BOTH post pics MOS? Squad.....YOU can join in the fun!

I destroy fatso's!

Mons Venus

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2009, 08:35:45 AM »
MOS = No self control = Fat

Mons Venus

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2009, 08:36:56 AM »
why not prove it and post up the picture, just like with "Meso z" the other day if you look great i'll give you props.

Trust me I look great! 8)

Mons Venus

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2009, 08:38:57 AM »

R U afraid to be punked MOS?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2009, 08:40:58 AM »

R U afraid to be punked MOS?

Got pics on the Y....knock yourself out.   Hell, make some comparisons....start a few random threads about em....whatever helps keep the noose off your neck.

As always I'm here to help.