Author Topic: Altercation At The Gym.  (Read 50048 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Altercation At The Gym.
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »
 You are just mad at me because I exposed you for trolling gay dating sites. ;) But I'm sorry, Blutroll, with this physique and face you won't have a lot of success with the queers. If you became straight, I guess you could get some trailer park trash wife like SquatFucker did. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You claim you are "filthy rich" so I was wondering how you got all your millions, i cut n pasted your name in google hoping a list of the worlds richest by Forbes would answer that question, instead all I got was numerous links to gay sites, what gives  ???
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2009, 02:52:43 PM »
Dude is gay as the day is long, not only is he called "suckmymuscle" he also post it in big letters after each and every post to really rub it in... it's obvious he's on Getbig just to get in touch with other men.
Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2009, 02:53:33 PM »
You claim you are "filthy rich" so I was wondering how you got all your millions, i cut n pasted your name in google hoping a list of the worlds richest by Forbes would answer that question, instead all I got was numerous links to gay sites, what gives  ???

His schphincter...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2009, 02:54:45 PM »

Sure, and you wanted to find out if I was one of the World's richest man by typing my username on google search? ::) Blutroll...Blutroll...wh o are you trying to fool? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2009, 02:55:10 PM »
what does suckmymuscle do for a living? what is his education?

send me some money if you are rich :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2009, 02:56:38 PM »

His schphincter...

It's spelled "sphincter" you illiterate dumbass, and I find this funny coming from a guy who, when he first registered here, was Sarcasm's little bitch and sucked on his nuts every time jhe posted. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2009, 02:56:46 PM »
I need to talk to Ron about this clown, he's a moderator on the nutrition board, it's possible that he's there just to promote his own semen as "protein shakes" to unaware twinks trying to pack on muscle...  :-X
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2009, 02:57:36 PM »
  It's spelled "spincter" ou illiterate dumbass, and I find this funny coming from a guy who, when he first registered here, was Sarcasm's little bitch and sucked on his nuts every time jhe posted. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You seem to know quite a bit about sucking on nuts? I bet you think it's your obligation as a moderator on the nutrition board to check out the nutrition on nuts by sucking on them  :-\
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »
Bluto, you're as much of a fag as suckmymuscle. Why don't you and he take your schmoeing to another board. Sounds like you two are ready to blow each other.  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2009, 03:00:35 PM »
I need to talk to Ron about this clown, he's a moderator on the nutrition board, it's possible that he's there just to promote his own semen as "protein shakes" to unaware twinks trying to pack on muscle...  :-X

This coming from the phaggot with 30,000+ posts, all of them worthless, who is a moderator on several boards and starts threads after threads on Stallone and Van Damme. Epic homoerotic hero-worship. :-\ Blutroll, instead of using google for trolling gay sites, go read a book or encyclopaedia. Maybe then you'll have some topics for conversation and your posts won't suck so much. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »
 This coming from the phaggot with 30,000+ posts, all of them worthless, who is a moderator on several boards and starts threads after threads on Stallone and Van Damme. Epic homoerotic hero-worship. :-\ Blutroll, instead of using google for trolling gay sites, go read a book or encyclopaedia. Maybe then you'll have some topics for conversation and your posts won't suck so much. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Meltdown
Z

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2009, 03:09:13 PM »
 I will. I can't now for legal reasons.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
So...... you will post an account of the incident, effectively testifying, without legal counsel...

But..... you won't post a publicly available police report for "legal reasons".

I hope you aren't representing yourself.  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2009, 03:11:04 PM »
  Ha ha ha...so I was working pecs today and this short, fat bastard who calls himself a powerlifter was monopolizing the one olympic bar the gym had to do squats - squatting 500 lbs for quarter reps with two spotters. He was doing like 5 sets resting 5 minutes between each, and there were several people waiting in line not only to do squats, but also to use the one olympic bar he was monopolizing. So I asked him how many sets he had to go, and he said 3. I asked him if we could share the bar, and he answered:

"No way, dude. You are gonna wait in line like everyone else."

So I looked at him taken aback by his cocky assholish reply and said:

"The thing is, you don't own the bar nor the squat racket, and you have been using both for 15 minutes. There are other people who also pay membership at this gym, and they shouldn't need to wait especially since you are taking 5 minute breaks beween sets."

So the fat queer gets in a tizy and says to me out loud, almost yelling:

"I don't give a shit. I got the bar first so it's mine. You need to wait. You are starting to piss me off. If you don't back out, I am gona beat the shit out of you."

Well, I thought to myself that it wasn't worth it ruining my weekend over this obese son of a bitch at a police station, so I gave him a warning that I would give him an opportunity to apologize to me and walk away, and that if he didn't I would fucking kill him. He apologized when he saw how pissed off I was, and walked away. So I went to grab the bar to take to the bench racket, and when I turned to the other side, the fucker sucker punched me right below my left eye. I almost fell, but I punched him back in the jaw. He fell, and then I continued to kick him until three other guys held me and splitted us. He stood up almost crying and his jaw was swollen. He went to the cops to press charges. Now, believe it or not, I am facing criminal assault battery charges even though he was the one who hit me first! Apparently, this is because I continued to kick him after he fell, which qualifies as "aggravated and unnecessary use of force". Wow, what shit laws. I just got home from the police station and we are having a meeting with mine and his lawyers on Monday. What a shit fat fuck. Fat bastards should be sterilized. Hate them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

shouldn't a lawyer like yourself know better than this?  you did claim to be a lawyer

you want somebody to fight give me your name and address and you got somebody to fight, bitch :-*

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2009, 03:14:30 PM »
oh brother now he's claiming he gave me his address ::)

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »
So...... you will post an account of the incident, effectively testifying, without legal counsel...

But..... you won't post a publicly available police report for "legal reasons".

I hope you aren't representing yourself.  ::)

You are obviously illiterate on legal matters and of low intelligence. I cannot post the official report because the information contained herewithin is germaine in a court of law. I can, however, tell what happened there as an anecdote. There are no legal ramifications in telling an anecdote.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2009, 03:21:01 PM »
oh brother now he's claiming he gave me his address ::)

E

I did. I told you to meet me at Power Gym in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida, at a specific time on a specific day. You came up with some bullshit excuse that you couldn't travel. Why should I believe that you'll send me plane tickets? You are obviously full of shit that you'll fight me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »
  I did. I told you to meet me at Power Gym in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida, at a specific time on a specific day. You came up with some bullshit excuse that you couldn't travel. Why should I believe that you'll send me plane tickets? You are obviously full of shit that you'll fight me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You're "filthy rich" how come you cant afford a plane ticket?
Z

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2009, 03:24:40 PM »
 You are obviously illiterate on legal matters and of low intelligence. I cannot post the official report because the information contained herewithin is germaine in a court of law. I can, however, tell what happened there as an anecdote. There are no legal ramifications in telling an anecdote.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Indeed.  You threaten to kill a man over a workout, beat him beyond the legal standard of self-defense, get arrested and have criminal charges pressed against you......... but I'm stupid.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2009, 03:27:42 PM »
Indeed.  You threaten to kill a man over a workout, beat him beyond the legal standard of self-defense, get arrested and have criminal charges pressed against you......... but I'm stupid.

As a filthy rich lawyer maybe he feel he's above the law?
Z

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2009, 03:35:24 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahahahaa, oh brother, "fly across the world and show up at 4587 Arctic Circle Ct., Northwest Territories, Arctic Circle, show up at 3am because that's when i train, if you're 5 minutes late you won't catch me" ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »
What kind of fvcked up shitty gym has 1 Olympic bar for a community of members?
Beat me too it.  Also no surveillance cameras? 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2009, 03:42:48 PM »
As a filthy rich lawyer maybe he feel he's above the law?

Blutroll, Blutrolll...isn't arguing with me taking away from your favorite activity of trolling gay dating sites? ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2009, 03:43:49 PM »
  Blutroll, Blutrolll...isn't arguing with me taking away from your favorite activity of trolling gay dating sites? ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE
you mean the one that had a "user" with the EXACT same username as you and admitted to loving blowjobs and getting pounded in the rear? :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »
you mean the one that had a "user" with the EXACT same username as you and admitted to loving blowjobs and getting pounded in the rear? :-X

apparantely it wasnt him... noooo ! it was his GAY TWIN BROTHER!  ::) ::) ::)
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2009, 03:47:14 PM »

I didn't threaten to kill him, you dumb bitch. It is called metaphoric language. Do you have Asperger's Syndrome or something? I basically told him after he threatened me, that if he didn't apologize we would have a problem. You are right that I shouldn't have kicked him when he went to the ground, but remember that he took a cheap shot at me, and his attitude was dishonorable. And I did get arrested on the technicality that I went beyond what was required for self-defense, but it is him who is facing the primary charges for assault, as he was the one who used force first. And yes, you are stupid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE