Author Topic: Pros dont use protein powder  (Read 4470 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Pros dont use protein powder
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2009, 06:25:19 PM »
yeah but by natural newcommers who believe the juiced guys they see in the ads built their muscle mass using useless powders...

well that's the point of the whole thing isnt it?

Theyre no more useless than eating steak and chicken....an essential part of any bodybuilders diet (yes, even the pro's)

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2009, 06:29:47 PM »
I would say you are much more the authority then lots of people on here and unfortunately Chick no amount of real no bullshit advice is going to convice these morons who still believe protien powder is 100% hype and a product never used by pro's....case closed....Still appreciate the comments though nice to see you on a threadI started...very cool... ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »
No problem bro...

Lets face it...people need a reason they havent achieved anything except hitting the 10,000 post mark on Getbig.....sad, really

ASJChaotic

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2009, 06:36:05 PM »
No problem bro...

Lets face it...people need a reason they havent achieved anything except hitting the 10,000 post mark on Getbig.....sad, really

the very same people who believe nothing is possible naturally LOL
they bring up every excuse to justify the way they look

you're a good man Bob, I'm glad you post on here.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2009, 06:36:56 PM »
I would say you are much more the authority then lots of people on here and unfortunately Chick no amount of real no bullshit advice is going to convice these morons who still believe protien powder is 100% hype and a product never used by pro's....case closed....Still appreciate the comments though nice to see you on a threadI started...very cool... ;D

Hey tbunzee why dont you say hi to me anymore, i found you, i made you return, have some respect ex friend  >:(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2009, 06:37:45 PM »
Hey tbunzee why dont you say hi to me anymore, i found you, i made you return, have some respect ex friend  >:(

are we friends benz?  :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2009, 06:39:07 PM »
are we friends benz?  :)

Sure why not?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2009, 06:40:19 PM »
Sure why not?

:)

how was lunch bro? what did you have?

I had some fried fish, rice with mayo  ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2009, 06:45:18 PM »

Cut.

Print.

Gay.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »

lunch....200grams of white rice and 500gr of rib eye, but this is not typical, its something i found @ fridge from a bbq 2 nights ago, not bad though

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »
Cut.

Print.

Gay.
hey emmortal what did you do today ?

i woke, protien shake, ephedrine and caffiene, water bong, training, protein shake and eggs, another water bogn session, chill watch youtube, water bong session, then come home and eat, then take in recycling, then cash some checks, then go to the car shop, then come home and then go to costco and get chicken and slenderize fuze drinks and macadamiun nuts, then i came home and started to masterbate to spankwire, then got interrupted and forced t stop because dinner was ready   :(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2009, 06:52:27 PM »
lunch....200grams of white rice and 500gr of rib eye, but this is not typical, its something i found @ fridge from a bbq 2 nights ago, not bad though

nothing better than rice and steak  :P

ASJChaotic

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2009, 06:55:38 PM »
hey emmortal what did you do today ?

i woke, protien shake, ephedrine and caffiene, water bong, training, protein shake and eggs, another water bogn session, chill watch youtube, water bong session, then come home and eat, then take in recycling, then cash some checks, then go to the car shop, then come home and then go to costco and get chicken and slenderize fuze drinks and macadamiun nuts, then i came home and started to masterbate to spankwire, then got interrupted and forced t stop because dinner was ready   :(

you only had breakfast?  :o
not getting those 600 grams of protein you need bro, you gonna go catabolic  ::)

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »
Benz I got nothing for love for ya man....I was just away on Holidays, busy with school and than 2009 brought me the fucking gift of MONO which had me not training for about almost 3 weeks.  I am cleared to return tommorow so I am super happy but gotta start out light and take it easy (whatever that means)....but seriously I appreciate it all man no worries we on point bro...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »
Benz I got nothing for love for ya man....I was just away on Holidays, busy with school and than 2009 brought me the fucking gift of MONO which had me not training for about almost 3 weeks.  I am cleared to return tommorow so I am super happy but gotta start out light and take it easy (whatever that means)....but seriously I appreciate it all man no worries we on point bro...

MONO as in Mononucleosis? Big guy are you dating whores or what

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »
Yeah that's what I got....nope never I am solid with my girl and she with me....Shes not sick I dont share drinks so fucking I dont know how I got it but my doc said you can carry it for like 6 months before it hits ya with symptoms....Maybe someone coughed on a machine or dumbell then I wiped my mouth, someone couched on my food when I eat in my university classes, I really dont know but it sucks nonetheless but Im on the mend and motivated to kick serious ass asap....

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2009, 07:21:14 PM »
Yeah that's what I got....nope never I am solid with my girl and she with me....Shes not sick I dont share drinks so fucking I dont know how I got it but my doc said you can carry it for like 6 months before it hits ya with symptoms....Maybe someone coughed on a machine or dumbell then I wiped my mouth, someone couched on my food when I eat in my university classes, I really dont know but it sucks nonetheless but Im on the mend and motivated to kick serious ass asap....

Not that i want to piss you off but mono is due a kiss, maybe some random hoe tried to steal a kiss from you a fucked you up man. im happy you are fine, keep the hoes away from you!

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2009, 07:23:55 PM »
Yeah you get it from ingesting saliva that is contained with the virus....so many people get it from kissing hence the name but in reality people get it from many other ways as mentioned above and numerous others by my doc....also my gf isnt sick and if she was she would be in big trouble....but after 6 plus years and more solid then ever she nor I would never cheat....

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2009, 07:28:15 PM »
Yeah you get it from ingesting saliva that is contained with the virus....so many people get it from kissing hence the name but in reality people get it from many other ways as mentioned above and numerous others by my doc....also my gf isnt sick and if she was she would be in big trouble....but after 6 plus years and more solid then ever she nor I would never cheat....

class man right there, thats why you are big, all the way big tbunzee

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2009, 07:31:45 PM »
I shall respond by posting a picture of another man's wife  ;D
Nice, although I prefer women with real tits and women who don't have hair extensions.
I am a big baby

ASJChaotic

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »
Nice, although I prefer women with real tits and women who don't have hair extensions.

hey man, it aint my wife, it's xfactor's take it up with him  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2009, 07:48:26 PM »
hey man, it aint my wife, it's xfactor's take it up with him  ;D

Do you have any (wife/girl)? Or you gonna be forced to marry a 7 years old like its common in your religion :(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2009, 07:49:11 PM »

Do you have any (wife/girl)? Or you gonna be forced to marry a 7 years old like its common in your religion :(

I do benz, how about you bro? 

I'm not muslim and they don't force you to marry 7 year olds lol

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2009, 07:50:36 PM »
I do benz, how about you bro? 

I'm not muslim and they don't force you to marry 7 year olds lol

married man with kids, something that you seem to associate to being delusional, stupid and sure target to own :(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »
married man with kids, something that you seem to associate to being delusional, stupid and sure target to own :(

what?  :o

you're married and have kids?

I always thought you were like 19

good luck with that man, how many kids do you have?