Author Topic: quaker oats--your lifts claims  (Read 25540 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Re: quaker oats--your lifts claims
« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2009, 04:59:36 PM »
"Danielson,

This is my only account, just ask Ron to trace my IP. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I just got so tired of seeing Mirza bully people all these years that I finally registered to tell him what a douche'bag he is."

yea, so what? maybe he is telling the truth. you are sad and paranoid to think everyone new is a gimmick. this board is read by thousands, look how many guests are reading the site.

I too am a long time lurker sick of the accusations. I read a few threads and back tracked, learned a lot quick. No gimmick here.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #451 on: January 17, 2009, 05:00:29 PM »
"Danielson,

This is my only account, just ask Ron to trace my IP. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I just got so tired of seeing Mirza bully people all these years that I finally registered to tell him what a douche'bag he is."

You sound like the dozens of other gimmicks. How many are you running, douche!?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #452 on: January 17, 2009, 05:03:45 PM »
You sound like the dozens of other gimmicks. How many are you running, douche!?

"I'd post a pic and prove you wrong, asshole, but can't because of my job". :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #453 on: January 17, 2009, 05:11:09 PM »
"I'd post a pic and prove you wrong, asshole, but can't because of my job". :)
;D
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #454 on: January 17, 2009, 05:37:47 PM »
I've never ran any gimmicks.  :)

Gimmick posters can be funny at times, but also fucking annoying.

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #455 on: January 17, 2009, 05:45:49 PM »

they can be very annoying.  now can we all shower each other with sperm?

Love ya,

Leslie

:P
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #456 on: January 17, 2009, 05:50:22 PM »
I think this just show how much people think about and obsess over the great squadfather. This guy is real legend of this place and no one can destroy that.

The problem for Alex is that he wants to be top dog but he is not a top dog type person. Yes, he has accomplished things - like owning the world's oldest Hummer - but he is simply not humble or funny. Dave is both these things. Even when he was owning minds and collecting victims, he never claimed to be a big rich man. He was always down to earth and just went with the humor.
Alex is not at all funny. Most of his post are antagonistic and egocentric. He seem to be determined to try to stalk and drive off all the strong personalties so it just him left with a court of weak willed jugglers and clowns.

Squadfather will not be driven away because he have too many friends here . people who like his contribution. He never claims to be "all that". He is just a guy having fun and making fun for other people.

Finally, Alex is cowardly. My sources inform me that he was agitated and very scared when Blockhead finally snapped in the face of his spoilt, surly and childish tantrums. He is like a big baby, maybe he even have a nappy on? But on this one he will not get his way.

Squadfather is staying and I thank Allah a thousand times for this blessing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #457 on: January 17, 2009, 05:57:03 PM »
I think this just show how much people think about and obsess over the great squadfather. This guy is real legend of this place and no one can destroy that.

The problem for Alex is that he wants to be top dog but he is not a top dog type person. Yes, he has accomplished things - like owning the world's oldest Hummer - but he is simply not humble or funny. Dave is both these things. Even when he was owning minds and collecting victims, he never claimed to be a big rich man. He was always down to earth and just went with the humor.
Alex is not at all funny. Most of his post are antagonistic and egocentric. He seem to be determined to try to stalk and drive off all the strong personalties so it just him left with a court of weak willed jugglers and clowns.

Squadfather will not be driven away because he have too many friends here . people who like his contribution. He never claims to be "all that". He is just a guy having fun and making fun for other people.

Finally, Alex is cowardly. My sources inform me that he was agitated and very scared when Blockhead finally snapped in the face of his spoilt, surly and childish tantrums. He is like a big baby, maybe he even have a nappy on? But on this one he will not get his way.

Oh fuk up  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: January 17, 2009, 06:02:30 PM »

Please name a few gimmicks that are funny or have 'added' something to GetBig... that couldn't be done under their original handle.

I really can only think of a few.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #459 on: January 17, 2009, 06:48:35 PM »
stfu chicagoland tool shane o'malley    you and i know what really went down between us

so alex is a coward, who would have thought  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #460 on: January 17, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »
stfu chicagoland tool shane o'malley    you and i know what really went down between us

Alex is one tough mutha. I do like big mark C a lot

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #461 on: January 17, 2009, 06:50:55 PM »
Why a muslim is using this board? Im talking about sharma.

This is not your mecca terrorist

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #462 on: January 17, 2009, 07:33:55 PM »

QFT...Good post Block ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #463 on: January 17, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »
Please name a few gimmicks that are funny or have 'added' something to GetBig... that couldn't be done under their original handle.

I really can only think of a few.

Sharma and hank wood are currently two of Getbig's funniest and most original at a time when Getbig has been seriously lacking in teh funny.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: January 17, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »
so shane is shitma? is this verified or just suspected?

Hasem

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #465 on: January 17, 2009, 09:22:25 PM »
Why a muslim is using this board? Im talking about sharma.

This is not your mecca terrorist
THER ARE NUTHING RONG WITH MUSLIMS YOU DIRTY AMERICAN

ALLAH WILL OWN YOUR SOUL!

AHMAD THIS IS WHY I CAN NOT HAVE YOU ON THESE INTERNETS YOU WILL TURN GAY AND LOSE YOUR RELIGION

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #466 on: January 17, 2009, 09:26:26 PM »
THER ARE NUTHING RONG WITH MUSLIMS YOU DIRTY AMERICAN

ALLAH WILL OWN YOUR SOUL!

AHMAD THIS IS WHY I CAN NOT HAVE YOU ON THESE INTERNETS YOU WILL TURN GAY AND LOSE YOUR RELIGION

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH.

this shits gettin outa hand
DAWG

Hasem

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #467 on: January 17, 2009, 09:50:08 PM »
THERE IS NO SHIT OUT OF MY HAND I WASHD IT AFTER I USE THE TOILET AHMAD SOMETIMES DOES NOT DO THIS HIS MUTHER GETS VARY ANGRY HE LEEVES STREAKS OF POOP ON THE TOWLS.

Hasem

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #468 on: January 17, 2009, 09:54:15 PM »
cane his ass, thats what mohammad (peace be apon him) would do. i have no doubt.

don't let him humiliate you in the eyes of allah.

allah is great.

YOU ARE A GOOD MAN AND I AM CONSIDERING YOUR ADVICES

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #469 on: January 17, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »
i've half squatted 5 plates and a quarter per side for a few reps but haven't done that in a few years and how exactly does that equate to a 600 pound squat?

so now it's 'half squats' huh? ::)    you claimed you did this to PARALLEL    you need to keep your lies straight

boom

come on man 225? Mike is a big dude, i'll gaurantee when he was at his biggest at 300 he could do 600 for a singe a couple of inches high, shit my frame isn't as big as Mike's, i'm 5'11" 234 and i can do 545 for 5 right to parallel, it's the small muscle movements that i don't believe like the 315 extensions and presses behind neck.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #470 on: January 17, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »
THERE IS NO SHIT OUT OF MY HAND I WASHD IT AFTER I USE THE TOILET AHMAD SOMETIMES DOES NOT DO THIS HIS MUTHER GETS VARY ANGRY HE LEEVES STREAKS OF POOP ON THE TOWLS.

lol
No doubt about it...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: January 18, 2009, 05:54:55 AM »
Sharma and hank wood are currently two of Getbig's funniest and most original at a time when Getbig has been seriously lacking in teh funny.

I don't agree but its good you could come up with examples.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #472 on: January 18, 2009, 05:58:11 AM »

:lol: 

When did you convert to Islam, Shane?  ???   ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #473 on: January 18, 2009, 06:13:36 AM »
Mods....delete this shit thread.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #474 on: January 18, 2009, 06:20:00 AM »
Did the fat fuck aka QuakerOats bring forth any video or pictures yet??
from incomplete data