Author Topic: Shot at a guy today, January 2009 (1/9/2013 udpate)  (Read 16358 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Shot at a guy today.
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2009, 10:48:10 PM »
Might actually be a Getbigger who tracked you down.  Seriously.  That he fucked with your power rack is weird.  What was the configuration of the wire and shit and its purpose?  Was it like he was going to hang himself from it or something?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:06 PM »
Might actually be a Getbigger who tracked you down.  Seriously.  That he fucked with your power rack is weird.  What was the configuration of the wire and shit and its purpose?  Was it like he was going to hang himself from it or something?

Can't be a GetBigger. We steer clear of power racks. Nothing but benching and curling for us.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:50 PM »
One of those fruitcakes from Venice Beach followed you up there. You have to be careful who you are nice to.

That black dude in the Speedo that plays with that bacci ball out there is probably peering into your window as we type.

;D ;D ;D I know that dude. He's always wearing the Stars & Bars Speedo. Has a little smooth muscle.  ;D Top-10 Weirdness for sure.
a

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »
My guess is you obviously saw him as a threat and grabbed the gun to protect yourself. There's nothing wrong with that. I just baught my second gun last week and I'm putting my son in gun safety classes. IMO, it's a need to know thing.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2009, 10:52:31 PM »
this thread is exactly why the US is fucked up.

here you have some freak with a wig on, out in the wilderness, with no pants..and a guy firing a deadly weapon just into the air..and the police not the least bit concerned.

lol.

i have to laugh because i dont live there..and everytime i head home from the US I sigh in relief and thank the lord i call australia home.

you got some really fucked up people and community over there guys.  i hope Obama can fix up that piece of shit mess you all chant about. Coz its really completely screwed up big time.

lol.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:33 PM »

here you have some freak with a wig on, out in the wilderness, with no pants..and a guy firing a deadly weapon just into the air..and the police not the least bit concerned.

lol.

i have to laugh because i dont live there..and everytime i head home from the US I sigh in relief and thank the lord i call australia home.

you got some really fucked up people and community over there guys.  i hope Obama can fix up that piece of shit mess you all chant about. Coz its really completely screwed up big time.

lol.

Your island was built by convicts no other country wanted......lol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2009, 10:54:09 PM »
I'm just trying to picture a liberal with a shotgun :)

Reguardless, good job!!

Joe my father in law says I'm his worst nightmare,  A liberal with a CCW. ;D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2009, 10:55:39 PM »
Your island was built by convicts no other country wanted......lol.

yeah thats the same ol lame comeback we get from dumb fuck americans with no teeth.

nice one potsie.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2009, 10:57:01 PM »

Just so weird. It is about 2 feet of clear plastic wrap, wrapped around the upright. Then there's a 2' piece of wire laid across the plastic, and the whole mess is wrapped in about 1 foot of reflective silver duct tape. It doesn't look like anything that could be anything. I'm sure I suprised him before he could finish whatever it was.

The deputies looked at it pretty good and just shook their heads. I'll post a picture tomorrow. I took 3 pics of it.
a

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2009, 10:57:10 PM »

lol.

lol.

Are you kidding? This is what makes us the best country in the world! Freedom to be a weirdo and freedom to blast a weirdo on your property.

Run back to Perth you little Wallaby!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2009, 10:57:38 PM »
yeah thats the same ol lame comeback we get from dumb fuck americans with no teeth.

nice one potsie.

hahahha meltdown you dingo fucker!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »

lol.

lol.

Ya, we do some F-ed up stuff over here... no doubt. But this is just plain weirdness. And you're right, the deputies were pretty low-key about all of it. But it was so strange, I suppose there's not really a rational response.

Still, this would be funny in any country.
a

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2009, 11:02:51 PM »
my god...2 americans who actually know..1. a city in australia, and 2. an australian animal.

im impressed.

i bet both of you have teeth missing though, own guns, and cant walk through certain areas of your city at night.

USA!..USA!!!...USA!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »
I'm just trying to picture a liberal with a shotgun :)

Reguardless, good job!!

Joe, I have a glock in my waistband every day of my life.  And a nice SKS or mossberg with me most of the time at home.  ya call me a lib.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2009, 11:04:52 PM »
Just so weird. It is about 2 feet of clear plastic wrap, wrapped around the upright. Then there's a 2' piece of wire laid across the plastic, and the whole mess is wrapped in about 1 foot of reflective silver duct tape. It doesn't look like anything that could be anything. I'm sure I suprised him before he could finish whatever it was.

The deputies looked at it pretty good and just shook their heads. I'll post a picture tomorrow. I took 3 pics of it.

he had some weird shit.  in the future, just cap him.  dead men tell no lies.  he said he intended to kill you, then made a motion like he had a weapon.  you feared for your life.  Just repeat that 3 times, then mention you should probably get a lawyer.  Case closed.  My brother used to get tons of P from girls when he told the story of his shooting, and he didn't even kill the dude.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2009, 11:05:01 PM »
wishbone what state are you in?

California... of course. :)
a

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2009, 11:05:27 PM »
Ya, we do some F-ed up stuff over here... no doubt. But this is just plain weirdness. And you're right, the deputies were pretty low-key about all of it. But it was so strange, I suppose there's not really a rational response.

Still, this would be funny in any country.

dude im sorry..yes it is fucked up..but the fact that you can jump in the car and pursue the guy blows my mind. youd have been arrested for owning the weapon, and wouldve probably served actual jail time for having it in your car. For firing it, you'd have been definitely fined, and probably wouldve got time as well.

thats the bit that amazes me. the weirdo thing is something that does happen alot more over there though..but thats another story as to why.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2009, 11:10:24 PM »
he had some weird shit.  in the future, just cap him.  dead men tell no lies.  he said he intended to kill you, then made a motion like he had a weapon.  you feared for your life.  Just repeat that 3 times, then mention you should probably get a lawyer.  Case closed.  My brother used to get tons of P from girls when he told the story of his shooting, and he didn't even kill the dude.

It was so strange Rob. I wasn't the least bit scared, holding an 870 helps with that... I think I fired just to let him know I had the thing. When I fired the 2nd shot I was most likely actually smiling at the sight of his naked butt running down that steep hill.   :D  Man it was just F-ing weird.
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2009, 11:10:41 PM »
The deputies asked me, "Was the man aroused?"  ;D

As weird as the rest is, the stuff on the rack and all, this is my favorite part so far.  As if he's just wearing that shit because it's comfortable and there's no sexual element to it whatsoever.

"Hey chief, we just caught a guy in a blond wig, nightie, and no pants, but he's aroused."
"Aroused, eh?  Nah, that ain't him.  Let him go."

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2009, 11:11:14 PM »
my god...2 americans who actually know..1. a city in australia, and 2. an australian animal.

im impressed.

i bet both of you have teeth missing though, own guns, and cant walk through certain areas of your city at night.

USA!..USA!!!...USA!!

Are you kidding me? We can walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death and fear no evil because we are evilest motherfuckers in the it.

You couldn't walk through Alice at noon without getting a didgeridoo stuck up your ass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2009, 11:12:06 PM »
It was so strange Rob. I wasn't the least bit scared, holding an 870 helps with that... I think I fired just to let him know I had the thing. When I fired the 2nd shot I was most likely actually smiling at the sight of his naked butt running down that steep hill.   :D  Man it was just F-ing weird.

yeah, that is weird.  You did what was right in the situation.  personally... I dont know what i would have done.  There are fucked up ppl in the world.  without the gun, maybe you're wrapped in plastic in his basement getting stabbed and raped tonight, who knows.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »
My guess is you obviously saw him as a threat and grabbed the gun to protect yourself. There's nothing wrong with that. I just baught my second gun last week and I'm putting my son in gun safety classes. IMO, it's a need to know thing.

What kind did you buy?

I suggest you post a pic like this ASAP!!

S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »
Are you kidding? This is what makes us the best country in the world! Freedom to be a weirdo and freedom to blast a weirdo on your property.

Run back to Perth you little Wallaby!

Very good post!  8)
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2009, 11:20:07 PM »
What kind did you buy?

I suggest you post a pic like this ASAP!!

RPF, you should see how fast I can empty a 15-round +1 magazine into a target at 10 feet.  It's like one bit fvcking 'craaaaaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ack' and that bitch is just shreded.  I"m so not one of those geeks that fires 1 round at 45 yards then walks to check on the paper plate.  I'm all about real life "dead this fvcker as he is about to dead you" shooting.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2009, 11:22:21 PM »
RPF, you should see how fast I can empty a 15-round +1 magazine into a target at 10 feet.  It's like one bit fvcking 'craaaaaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ack' and that bitch is just shreded.  I"m so not one of those geeks that fires 1 round at 45 yards then walks to check on the paper plate.  I'm all about real life "dead this fvcker as he is about to dead you" shooting.

Very good. But target no shoot back.