Author Topic: Will Israel strike  (Read 2403 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Will Israel strike
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »

You must be one of them......whatcha' call um'............rock throwin' jihadist.

Lobbed any rocks from a school playground today?

Or you must be the ones who scream "DEATH TO ISRAEL!!!!" while crying for peace.

Why you drinkin' the hater-aide for Israel when all they're doing is giving them the holy war the Mooslims been pissin' about.

haha now im a jihahist again, loll. youre a joke.
the incestious relationship between both countries is what made america a target of hatred and terrorism in the arab and muslim world and here in europe too, the americans are puppets of the israelies and fighting their wars. if i were an american i would piss on people like you.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 03:04:52 PM »
You're right, they send suicide bombers, rockets and more to every country they can...ohh shit...those are the Arabs....ops  ::)

So Mars what is your real name? Ahamad? Mohamad? Suicide bomber pending #2324?

your too fucking biased to even bother replying to anymore, but shit, do you ever consider WHY they are doing that to israel? just to be mean right? cause they are all just big mean bully poopyheads and as usual the jews are the poor innocent victims right?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 03:13:44 PM »
haha now im a jihahist again, loll. youre a joke.
the incestious relationship between both countries is what made america a target of hatred and terrorism in the arab and muslim world and here in europe too, the americans are puppets of the israelies and fighting their wars. if i were an american i would piss on people like you.

exactly, every problem we have in the region can all be traced back to our support of israel, the relationship has been EXTREMELY DETRIMENTAL to the united states and continues to cause enormous problems for us. slowly people will wake up and realise the truth of the situation

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 10:20:51 PM »
your too fucking biased to even bother replying to anymore, but shit, do you ever consider WHY they are doing that to israel? just to be mean right? cause they are all just big mean bully poopyheads and as usual the jews are the poor innocent victims right?

Why don't you ask why they do that in just about every Arab country too? Black September in Jordan, Muslim Brothers in Egypt and more and more.

You have previously stated you are a racist so your opinion holds nothing.

Keep on crying bitch to Allah bitch.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 04:57:48 AM »

Why don't you ask why they do that in just about every Arab country too? Black September in Jordan, Muslim Brothers in Egypt and more and more.

Damn bro!!!!

You're like a hemorrhoid a toothache and severe migraine put together.

Noone wanna mess witchu.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 07:36:49 AM »
Damn bro!!!!

You're like  Palestinians a hemorrhoid a toothache and severe migraine put together.

Noone wanna mess witchu with them.

I fixed it for you bitch.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 07:57:24 AM »

hahahaha, calling somebody a racist out of one side of your mouth and insulting Islam out of the other, brutal hypocrisy............... ..........oh wait, racism against Muslims is totally acceptable, nevermind. ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 08:02:35 AM »
Ur right...Go IDF....booo worthless raghead douchbags.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 08:51:39 AM »
hahahaha, calling somebody a racist out of one side of your mouth and insulting Islam out of the other, brutal hypocrisy............... ..........oh wait, racism against Muslims is totally acceptable, nevermind. ::)

It was racist if it wasn't true, but I can show you plenty of proofs that the majority of the Muslim world thrives on violence hence you should go back to praying to Allah  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2009, 08:55:37 AM »

Hey fatty, could you explain to me how a muslim is a member of a "race"? Can you explain how there are white, black and arab muslims?

Oh, insulting islam is also racist? Haha, comical!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2009, 09:04:14 AM »
Oddly enough sometimes people who can't be productive and are murderous scum, get called bad names and justifiably don't need to continue to breath. Not all muslims are bad, but most aren't doing enough to stop the violence and death, done in the name of Islam.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2009, 09:07:29 AM »
Oddly enough sometimes people who can't be productive and are murderous scum, get called bad names and justifiably don't need to continue to breath. Not all muslims are bad, but most aren't doing enough to stop the violence and death, done in the name of Islam.

Why would a muslim do ANYTHING to oppose the advancement of islam's rule over the world? That would be a major sin for a muslim to commit, as per the koran.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009, 12:39:46 PM »
Hey fatty, could you explain to me how a muslim is a member of a "race"? Can you explain how there are white, black and arab muslims?

Oh, insulting islam is also racist? Haha, comical!
hahahaha, i'd pay money to see a picture of you, a million bucks says you're not "nordic" and not a "superman". :D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2009, 12:47:25 PM »
hahahaha, i'd pay money to see a picture of you, a milliomn bucks says you're not "nordic" and not a "superman". :D

be careful Quakeroats, hesitation doesnt come easily in his blood!  :o

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »
hahahaha, i'd pay money to see a picture of you, a million bucks says you're not "nordic" and not a "superman". :D

Erm, what does that have to do with the point at hand? How much money are we talking?

Again, I ask you how criticising islam or muslims is "racist"?

be careful Quakeroats, hesitation doesnt come easily in his blood!  :o

Nice attempt to make me look like a tool but 240 is the author of that quote.

When are you loverboys meeting up for some greasy love?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2009, 08:58:44 PM »
Erm, what does that have to do with the point at hand? How much money are we talking?

Again, I ask you how criticising islam or muslims is "racist"?

Nice attempt to make me look like a tool but 240 is the author of that quote.

When are you loverboys meeting up for some greasy love?

12:00 noon tomorrow and you are invited too big guy!  :-*

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2009, 01:12:32 AM »
12:00 noon tomorrow and you are invited too big guy!  :-*

Sorry busy at 12:00, going visiting Boy George in prison at that time.
الاسلام هو شيطانية