Author Topic: Bush Commutes Border Agents' Sentences  (Read 6979 times)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
Re: Bush Commutes Border Agents' Sentences
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2009, 05:34:40 PM »
Huh? You must have trouble with reading comprehension, boy.

I was speaking of Che and the supposed "merits" of his life as a failed revolutionary and T-Shirt star of capitalism.

I wasn't speaking of the drug dealer by any means. If the two border agents are crooked then they should be in jail. But I sure am not going to lose any sleep over a drug dealer being shot either.

I know you were talking about Che, I just thought that you were implying that he was killed because he accomplished nothing.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2009, 05:35:57 PM »
Dumbfuck huh? Good one. Great come back... I bet you still live with your mom.

My comeback was my entire post. Your responding to only 1 word of my entire post refuting your ignorance is proof: You're a dumbfuck! Here it is again since you clearly missed it:

What the guy was doing shouldn't even be illegal.

Would you be saying everything you're saying if this guy was transporting Dandelions opposed to Marijuana?

Why does the fact that the plant is smoked and makes people feel different have any relevance?

Moreover, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Didn't you learn this as a child? If I commit several crimes to stop a crime, I belong in jail also. That is how our society continues to exist. There is a reason why what they did was illegal, and why they were put in jail.

The guy would have been jailed anyway. These 2 jackasses are so fucking stupid that their actions actually ensured that the drug dealer got away.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »
I know you were talking about Che, I just thought that you were implying that he was killed because he accomplished nothing.

No, and I'm not sure how you could infer that from what I was typing.

Anyways....

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2009, 05:38:46 PM »

My comeback was my entire post. Your responding to only 1 word of my entire post refuting your ignorance is proof: You're a dumbfuck! Here it is again since you clearly missed it:

Would you be saying everything you're saying if this guy was transporting Dandelions opposed to Marijuana?

Why does the fact that the plant is smoked and makes people feel different have any relevance?

Moreover, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Didn't you learn this as a child? If I commit several crimes to stop a crime, I belong in jail also. That is how our society continues to exist. There is a reason why what they did was illegal, and why they were put in jail.

The guy would have been jailed anyway. These 2 jackasses are so fucking stupid that their actions actually ensured that the drug dealer got away.

I am certainly thankful you don't make the laws in this country.  Thanks for playing. little boy.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »
I am certainly thankful you don't make the laws in this country.  Thanks for playing. little boy.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2009, 07:13:06 PM »

Yes, I would be saying it if he was transporting Dandelions. He is coming here illegally. Maybe shooting a few on the border will make the rest of them think twice about crossing the border.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2009, 12:39:44 AM »
Forget the border patrol agents, when is Bush gonna release Titus? 

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2009, 10:12:19 AM »
Yes, I would be saying it if he was transporting Dandelions. He is coming here illegally. Maybe shooting a few on the border will make the rest of them think twice about crossing the border.

You'd agree with someone being shot in the back for crossing the border to import dandelions?

You're a nutjob.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2009, 10:32:31 AM »

You'd agree with someone being shot in the back for crossing the border to import dandelions?

You're a nutjob.

I'll take that as a compliment. You don't understand that most of the people coming over the border are stopping you from getting a job at McDonald's!

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2009, 10:35:45 AM »

I'll take that as a compliment. You don't understand that most of the people coming over the border are stopping you from getting a job at McDonald's!

First of all, I never see Mexicans working at McDonalds. Mostly blacks.

Second of all, If the worse thing that illegals are doing is preventing me from working at McDonalds, then I see no problem with them being here at all!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »
It's about time - but they have to sit in prison for 2 more months.
AP

(Jan. 19) - In his final acts of clemency, President George W. Bush on Monday granted early prison releases to two former U.S. Border Patrol agents whose convictions for shooting a Mexican drug dealer fueled the national debate over illegal immigration.

Bush, responding to heavy pressure from Republican and Democratic lawmakers alike, commuted the prison sentences of Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. The two guards from El Paso, Texas, each were sentenced to more than 10 years for the shooting, which they tried to cover up. They will be released within two months.

supposedly out now. its about fucking time!!!

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2009, 12:28:05 PM »
supposedly out now. its about fucking time!!!

Crooked, dishonest, corrupt cops belong in jail.